Author Topic: Unhappy players on loan  (Read 4584 times)

Chievo

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Unhappy players on loan
« on: April 30, 2014, 01:16:38 PM »
Dear Admin,
           How should I solve the problem: Unhappy players on loan ?

One of  my players and loaned to other club. And I find he is unhappy and wants to renew his contract.  But I can't update the contract now. What should I do?

" player_id=5952247 "  It is him... I am afraid that he has to be unhappy all the season...

Could the system be set as " the contract can be renewed during the loaning?

Best regards.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 01:22:01 PM by Chievo »

firecloud0102

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Unhappy players on loan
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 02:02:42 PM »
 ::)  I'm true tihis is a big problem.....Fix it ASAP pls~
?????????~
??Wanaka???????????E???TOP??????????TOP???
????????????????????

dragon90

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 04:31:04 PM »
The solution is very simple: just check, before loaning players  8)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 05:06:05 PM by dragon90 »
Alessandria 1990 F.C. (128523)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 04:59:17 PM »
The solution is very simple: just check, before loaning players.  8)

There is another solution, even more effective: develop a feature and make sure it works properly, if it doesn't fix it ASAP. I do check before sending my players in loan, but we shouldn't be having those cautions by now. Loan deals came with premium features, so the bug is as old as premium features, blaming users is not right, not now, developers are aware of this bug long time ago and they don't do NOTHING.

Things like this are the living proof about how much they care about GKO customers....
My team: (95928)

dragon90

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 05:03:09 PM »
This bug affects only players loaned in the first day of new season. If you wait contract requests generated (after 24 hours), before loaning, the bug won't hit you.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 05:37:49 PM by dragon90 »

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 06:03:28 PM »
the thing is that i did n't know of this bug, now i know because it affected me.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2014, 06:44:37 PM »
@dragon: I know why and how this error works, that's why i were asking to see wich players were unhappy before placing my players in loan list, i never suffered this bug because i always were aware of it, BUT.

This should be fixed long time ago, you can't be blaming people who suffer this shit, why people need to wait 24 hours after season started? As far as i know, premium users pay a membership to have a game running properly and bug free, people is not even asking new features, users are asking that the feature they paid to use works properly, and nobody seemed to care about it in 5 seasons, with all respect, i think you are aiming in the wrong direction if you blame the people who suffer this error, the main guilty are those who ignored this issue and only cares to get more money.

I will go deeper about this: when people started to aks premiu/token for letting their players on loan, rules changed magically and people suddenly had the chance to let 3 players in loan, they did a change in the game code back then, but this long known bug never were fixed. Despite i am sure that somebody from the GKO staff is reading our comments now, nobody reply on our comments, they don't care.

But sure, it is player's fault....
My team: (95928)

dragon90

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2014, 10:44:18 PM »

This should be fixed long time ago, you can't be blaming people who suffer this shit, why people need to wait 24 hours after season started? As far as i know, premium users pay a membership to have a game running properly and bug free, people is not even asking new features, users are asking that the feature they paid to use works properly, and nobody seemed to care about it in 5 seasons, with all respect, i think you are aiming in the wrong direction if you blame the people who suffer this error, the main guilty are those who ignored this issue and only cares to get more money.

Of course they have to fix it, but even if they don't, it's easily avoidable. Real bugs are others, like discovering the outcome of cup matches in advance, irrational system of convocation in BOT nations, misuse of money offered on players's auction to expand club facilities etc. Don't you agree?

Chievo

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2014, 12:35:53 AM »
This bug affects only players loaned in the first day of new season. If you wait contract requests generated (after 24 hours), before loaning, the bug won't hit you.

@dragon 90.
Yes, I actually loaned out him at the first day of new season.  And I know the contract should be renewed when "1 season remaining". However, you can check his contact: "4 seasons remaining" and there is no note/caution remind me he would be unhappy tomorrow. 

Frankly speaking, according to his contract situation "4 seasons + 3,696 G/ week" , I didn't think he would be unhappy at the second day.  So as what @stefancachia and @CarlosT said: "The thing is that i did n't know of this bug, now i know because it affected me".  What about the new users? They don't know the situation at all. Should they suffer the bug just due to "players loaned in the first day of new season" ?

Or system should be set as "The loaning is started after second day, mandatory".

Playmaker

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2014, 02:32:20 PM »
so what's next? Admin gonna fix it for us or we have to wait for next season???????

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2014, 03:02:08 PM »
my really worry is that i loose the player at the start of the next season, and i loose so between 2 to 3 million, because the player is worth that money.

dragon90

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2014, 04:50:12 PM »
I'm sorry, players'll be unhappy for the entire season. I'm sure next time you won't fall in this error again  :)

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2014, 05:27:13 PM »
OK i know that he will be unhappy for the entire reason, and that make sense, but my really worry is another one and till now only 2 friends in this game told me that i am worrying for nothing.

my really worry is that i loose the player at the start of the next season, and go as a free transfer

dragon90

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2014, 05:39:18 PM »
my really worry is that i loose the player at the start of the next season, and go as a free transfer

No, don't worry. Send an email to admin, asking to fix the contract expiring date during next server maintenance.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 05:41:06 PM by dragon90 »

navipandora

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2014, 05:18:32 AM »
FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2014, 05:09:58 PM »
THANK GOD

i wrote to the administrators about my case, and they arranged the contract of the player who was on loan

he had 3000 was unhappy, now his wage become over 7000 and he is happy.

Now i am sure that i will not loose the player.

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2023, 10:28:40 AM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2023, 03:49:21 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2023, 06:10:31 AM »
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????