Author Topic: Admins injustice!!!  (Read 5358 times)

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
Admins injustice!!!
« on: March 15, 2014, 07:02:07 AM »
Admin what is going on with you?
Seems that game rule is not the same for all users in GKO community...
As you can see here is the last banned club list http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=18631.0
Now we have a serious cheater here 239634 ?ardin K.Novi who was banned and then you returned him his club after he paid premium account! Now in our league club was banned for no reason 181176 Real s mosta,he also paid his premium account but you didnt return him his club!!!  :o
Now i want the explanation what the hell is going on in this game! Why is someone favored compare to others?
In any case, if you do not want to return back his club then return his money back...  ???

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: Admins injustice!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 08:22:43 AM »
You know, manaegment of this game is big shit. This game is so unfair that only greed of victory/fame of people in Top Levels keeps users playing, including me :(  But I see a lot good people quit already.  I has never ever seen in others browser games users so much complayining on managment/staff and rules.
 Sometimes I think that cheating is the best way to have fun in this game :( And of course to have achievments:(
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 08:23:42 AM »
Real s mosta is not premium. if he bought premium after he was banned in the hope of getting his team back for the sole reason that he is premium, that is a risk he chose to take, a gamble that did not payed off.
Real s mosta is a cheater, i followed this team because it was feeding money to another team. he got banned, probably because of reports from users, and, as you probably know, after a punishment is issued, the transfer that was the reason for the punishment is deleted, so now it seems as this team is clean, but that's not the case.

on the other hand, you are right about admin, he stopped chasing cheaters. he used to post banned lists way more often that he does these days and the cheating has gone through the roof. and yes, he does favors the users that inject massive amounts of real cash into tokens and premium.
here's an example: http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=135176 Club Name :
F.C. Liverpool (135176), Nickname : Zsoka

this user spends lots of real money into buying premium and tokens, not only for his team, but also for the teams that loan him strong players and he also encourages users to transfer list a certain player for him to buy, by buying them premium or tokens. aside from the massive amounts he spends for tokens that he uses to get 3 extra academy players every week.
you will find this team on the banned club list at least twice and i'm absolutely sure you all know Zsoka from his chat spam, where he tries to fool users into buying players at a higher price that normal.

the last time it was banned, even if this team was a previous offender, and admin said ''This is what we waiting for, the case that obviously cheat'', he got no penalty and the money from his cheated transfers were not deducted from him!!! when i asked admin why, he said: ''I wonder why you are so confident that he cheat, since I am not sure about that.''

i replied giving his previous quote where he is thanking me for the report and says it's obvious cheat 2 months ago, but since then admin refuses to communicate anymore.

why such a radical change in his approach? is it because Zsoka bought more and more tokens and premium for other teams? i'm sure it is.

not only that, but i refused to spend money in this game, told admin about it, and since then, i'm receiving lousy academy players (not even 1 LA10 in 4 or 5 seasons), even if i buy extra players for G or the tokens i had before, compared to Zsoka's multiple LA10 every season.

this is how admin treats normal spending users compared to 'gold mine' users. now you know it, maybe you should do something about it, like writing here or stop paying, like i did. if there will be many normal users that stop paying, maybe that will amount to more cash loss that a few 'gold mines' can bring and admin will see that he is losing money.

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 09:40:24 AM »

:-[ :-[
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 09:13:12 PM by Golex »
My team: FC Golex (131510)
GKO MODERATOR of Croatia*****
Nickname - Golex (66825)

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 11:31:43 AM »
@Top Level
I just couldnt agree more with you!  :)
Except the one thing,which is about my fierce rival in league,Real s mosta (181176),because he was already punished for that transfer which happened in season 7 by deducting money and the other team was banned  ::)
Now the thing is how is possible to punish someone twice? weird isnt it...  >:(
Another problem which Golex mentioned is about premium account for user from my country which doesnt have pay-pal system,and we are forced to ask users from other countries to buy it for us.Of course i didnt got any answer for this topic too,even tough it pass more then two months i sent this issue! Sometimes i just get sick of this game!  >:(

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 12:01:32 PM »
So, cheaters should have their teams back because they paid? That's all i needed to hear today  :(
My team: (95928)

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 01:06:47 PM »
So, cheaters should have their teams back because they paid? That's all i needed to hear today  :(

Carlos you obviously didnt read the whole post... :-X  The thing is that the cheaters are getting their teams back without any problem and Admin is powerless to do anything about it,cause it is only about his profit! The thing is that the club was unfairly punished second time for same transfer and now cannot return his club back like any other cheaters do  :-\
Anyway neither do Admin know which transfer is concered cause he is unable to respond it more than a month!  ???

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2014, 01:48:49 PM »
I did read the whole thread, that is precisely why i highmarked the "should" word. You are claiming that admin didn't have the same criteria in 2 similar cases, i think that admin should have the same criteria for all users, you shouldn't get your account back "just because you paid".

We spend so many times complaining about premium/token advantage and now you say that your friend paid for premium account after he were banned, just to have his account back? So you are saying that GM's favors to "gold mine cheaters" like Zsoka should be the same for all? I think that the game would be a lot better without them.

I just can't believe how sick we are as community....
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 01:51:26 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2014, 01:56:17 PM »
I just can't believe how sick we are as community....
WE HAVE NOT ANY COMMUNITY here. This is  a place for rats, hyens and snakes. Rules about premium and MOTS gives all power to people without any honour and dignity.
All achievements in this game are shit. I saw many league winners , cup and even WCC who won it on unfairly competition.

As I said I am addicted, I am stupid but I has started to heal from this game slowly. Hope can be cure soon
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2014, 02:17:32 PM »
Guys... I agree that every single cheater must be punished,i am not defending anybody here... I am just saying that if you are already punished someone for what he did, why punishing him again for the same things (specifically transfers that happened in season 7, 3 seasons ago!)  >:(
As long as I can see,there is no justice in this game for a long time...  :(

borussia19

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2014, 06:51:52 PM »
What a game! People complaining and asking their teams be returned instead have been banned as cheaters only for pay a premium account! And they demand it as a right!! It gives me a lot of fun to read still this forum of this curious game.
convinced ex-user
-team borussia-

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2014, 07:15:06 PM »
Guys... I agree that every single cheater must be punished,i am not defending anybody here... I am just saying that if you are already punished someone for what he did, why punishing him again for the same things (specifically transfers that happened in season 7, 3 seasons ago!)  >:(

LOL  8) This and every one cheater should be punished for every shit every single season again LOL  8) 8) 8)
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2014, 07:51:49 PM »
Guys... I agree that every single cheater must be punished,i am not defending anybody here... I am just saying that if you are already punished someone for what he did, why punishing him again for the same things (specifically transfers that happened in season 7, 3 seasons ago!) >:(

the transfer that has disappeared from his transfer history is not from season 7, but from season 9 or 10.

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2014, 06:35:39 AM »
Cheaters ruins the others player fun and must be eradicated from the game.

Where's the fun in winning with cheats?
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

Gabriel

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2014, 12:56:14 PM »
At last , community know what kind of "man" is Zsoka . Good job, toplevel ! ! ! I hope that in the future Zsoka will not do that, or at least will be banned permanently.
@spamrulez :the fun is when you give them shame that they deserve.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 12:58:48 PM by Gabriel »
MANAGER OF " DINAMO BUCHAREST "

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2014, 02:25:06 PM »
this game died a long time ago, even ghosts create teams that do not exist, to bulk users and also sell advertising
I think before filling their pockets with money
have to end up making a better product

certainly that and going to the topic , not fancy on adm . cheaters go for the money
but this only makes that all just continue
what is the solution then? , leave the game all of us?
they try to form a non-existent moral

never will be changes in this regard and every day that they can fill their pockets with money but it will make

finally is the type of business you want to have
look at facebook, first delivered a product of very high quality and ultimately sell advertising

in this type of "society" in which there is a man who commands and directs
comply or leave it alone , that's the problem , take the option to take off

Ruta said , this game is addictive and we have long been working on the
if there was a game in which users and depended on decisions x deliberations and vote were taken , I really would enjoy a lot more
we would have a social game , it is mixed with politics, morality, dignity , etc. .

if someone creates , I join

naishi4

• Professional team
  • C. REAL ARGENTINA, ARGENTINA B-1, LITTLE BASTARDS
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2014, 04:26:42 AM »
I would say that as a whole this community is sick and a shit, is like game of thrones, greed, power, money. A least in argentina we have a fairly almost complete clean competition, i say almost, because you never know whats happening behind your back, anyway, this game is playable thanks to few fair and clean managers, like luis that left the game in despair (another victory for admis great -.-), anyway the best is to keep fighting and get close to the few honorble managers left

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2023, 03:06:56 PM »
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2024, 06:18:41 PM »