Author Topic: need help !!  (Read 2649 times)

need help !!
« on: December 25, 2013, 12:39:33 PM »
Hey , i am from ALGERIA, and sorry i dont speak english good so i hope you understand my english.

me     and my friends we all play GOKICKOFF and we love it but we have a     question, Why all players in algeria dont have The ( VOTE FOR THE     NATIONAL TEAM MANAGER ) button !? pleas tell us why because we want to     manage our national team but we can't :(
!!
is it not available in ALGERIA or what !!   :-\

take a look on this photo bellow :

And Thanks  :)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 12:48:04 PM by algerino »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Re: why ALGERIAN gokickoff players can't manage the national team !?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 12:47:29 PM »
It's because your country doesn't have enough active users.

Elections are enabled when a season starts after your country collect at least 50 active users, you just need to bring more people to the game and elections will be available there next season  :)
My team: (95928)

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 12:57:32 PM »
CarlosT, Hey thanks man, but you said that we need 50 active users and we have right now 38 active users and we can't managet our national team , But EGYPT have only 25 active users and they can manage their national team and they have a national team manager !!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 12:59:11 PM by algerino »

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 01:03:10 PM »
Also on first sight I can tell that half of the clubs in your country (same applies for the rest of the low populated ones) are accounts of foreign players just trying to play in easy leagues (I never understood the sense behind this but w/e). You're 4-5 active algerians at most, having NTs would only mean training most of your players even if you don't mean to abuse it.

The idea others offered in the past to unite all the leagues for all the African countries for example would indeed be great but that's a whole different topic that can only be dreamt of as it is now. Damn if we only had someone to look through those suggestions this game would go far..

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2013, 01:15:05 PM »
First of all, i don't know the reason because Egypt can be human controlled it, it was never explained clearly, but people mostly thinks that Egypt (and other countries) used to have at least 50 active managers before and their "user controllable" status were enabled and never changed again.

we have right now 38 active users and we can't managet our national team

38 active users? Not even close! Nation summary shows human teams, but it doesn't indicate how many of them are active. Just taking a quick look at algerian chat room proves that there are MANY teams were created and never returned to the game. By the way, some of those new teams with very rare names, they looks like somebody filled places to complete a registration form and that's all, you can't expect people to believe that "eucrdajjm" can be a real team name, same with teams with email addreses as their club name, it can happen that some of them might be real teams, but most of them seems like fake accounts, not as new active managers.

Bring 50 active users and your country will be human controlled  :)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 01:18:30 PM by CarlosT »

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: need help !!
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2013, 01:17:17 PM »
?nly one topic is enough, there is no need do open a couple topics about that ;)

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2013, 01:17:48 PM »
chefo, I can assure you that 16 one of my friends play this game and we are all from algeria and the rest i dont know maybe they are a foreign players just trying to play in easy leagues (like you said) ..

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2013, 01:28:05 PM »
38 active users? Not even close! Nation summary shows human teams, but it doesn't indicate how many of them are active. Just taking a quick look at algerian chat room proves that there are MANY teams were created and never returned to the game. By the way, some of those new teams with very rare names, they looks like somebody filled places to complete a registration form and that's all, you can't expect people to believe that "eucrdajjm" can be a real team name, same with teams with email addreses as their club name, it can happen that some of them might be real teams, but most of them seems like fake accounts, not as new active managers.

CarlosT yes man i understand you and agree with you, i can't lie that there are alot of inactive users  some of them are just some friends that i told them to registre at the game because one day some one told me :" that your country need 30 users to manage your country national team" and they rigistred and never come back to the game
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 01:29:45 PM by algerino »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2013, 01:32:23 PM »
Sorry men, as far as i remember, 50 users was the min number required. Please try to bring more people to the game, if they are active i am sure that the GM will let your country become human controlled  8)

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2013, 01:37:08 PM »
CarlosT hey thanks alot man i appreciate it, and i will try bring more people to the game .  :)