Author Topic: Transfer system  (Read 8623 times)

Andres007

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Transfer system
« on: December 12, 2013, 02:44:40 PM »
I made this poll because of the experience I`ve had with my 2 last transfers I wanted to go through. Last one was really disgusting. Made 525000G bid and the wage somewhere around 7500 Gs. I lost the bid to club who made 259999G bid and the wage 8009. If someone could explaine to me how is this possible I will be very happy  ::)

Team China

• National Team
  • China U-21 Head Coach
    • View Profile
Re: Transfer system
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 03:26:30 PM »
Team that offer the highest wage for the player, in the mean time, place the bid not less than X % of the highest bid will get the player.

Random number is within the range 3x-7x of the maximum bid.
Season 10: #1 E-58
Season 11: #1 D-8

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 05:26:28 PM »
It sucks, and that's no lie
It's about as much fun as watching paint dry
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

Astonmk

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 07:03:15 PM »
If someone could explaine to me how is this possible I will be very happy  ::)
check this under Changes in Transfer System Updated 23/11/2012

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 07:06:47 PM »
Team that offer the highest wage for the player, in the mean time, place the bid not less than X % of the highest bid will get the player.

Random number is within the range 3x-7x of the maximum bid.

This is how transfer system works and SOMEONE voted GOOD ?!?!

Can that someone please tell me how can this be GOOD , when you are not sure if you gonna buy the player or not ? You like randomness ? How much more random this game should be ? Come on !!!

Some players (older players) get SOF although we dont increase their wage when we buy them !
There should be NO wage bidding here ! Who gets the wage ? NO ONE - we just throw our G in the air !

IMO this transfer system is completely wrong !!
My Team : Coffe Shop      

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 10:54:32 PM »
indeed; winning bid should be the highest total bid value and nothing more.
where
Total value of bid = tranfer fee + (wage x no. of weeks in contract)
and
no. of weeks in contract = (no. seasons - 1) x 18 + remaining weeks in current season

Also, any signing on fee should be waved when:
(1) buying a player (any nationality) from another team in your country
(2) buying a player of your nationality from any team
(3) buying a free player

;D

Never sacrifice passion for glory!

rahmawan

• Professional team
  • JAYA INDONESIA !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2013, 01:55:34 PM »
it's right , I also experience

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2013, 02:25:01 PM »
OK I will try to defend transfer system here:

1. Team that sels player put him on TL for lets say 1 milion (so that is price and in 99% of case if player is sold seller will recive that amount) and that is ok he asked 1 mil for player that will he recive.

2. other clubs now bid for player selling club is out of discusion now AND YES PLAYER WILL CHOSE GREATER SALLARY FOR HIMSELVE he does not care that someone want to give 2 milion for him as player in this case is going to play for his sallary like in real world.

3. This system alows small teams to have a chance to get good player by offering him more money then others because big teams already have 3-4 even more players that have huge sallary and do not want to risk to get stuck even further so small team who have no problem with budget can buy his superstar, in case U are proposing small team do not have a chance as big and richer club will allaways outbid him in superstar player.

So lets asume player is on TL for 3 milion  and you are "small"team that gem of the player is perfect for you position abilities everithing and you want him bad you go with 3 mil offer and sallary 25 000 so now someone to outbid you need to pay or 10+mil or bigger salary but if that team is on edge with sallary limit he can not push with salary so high and you in this case small team are deligtfoull as you purchased true star for your team, but ofc can not afford to have many of those because you will be in depth preaty soon in your proposal of transfer system small team will never have chance to buy that player because big team will bidd 5, 6 , 7 mil no problem and have one superstar more and will have no problems with sallary as it will remain low.

this transfer system is excelent if you are asking me.

btw
in real life do you think that player will acept offer to play for 9 000 p/w before 25 000 p/w dont be silly :)

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2013, 04:18:16 PM »
in real life do you think that player will acept offer to play for 9 000 p/w before 25 000 p/w dont be silly :)

GKO isn't real world.

GKO is a little game.

In the real world there are not pubblic auction and the best players rarely play in small clubs of small countries.
Since GKO isn't reality you can have an european NT player that could play in a thai F championship.

In the real world top players are sold with a private affair. In GKO this doesn't happens.

Talking about GKO like something that must works like the real world is something silly and useless.

The GKO economy and real world economy aren't the same thing and the GKO economy is deflating. This is not good.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2013, 04:51:25 PM »
Free player's system aside (wich i think it's grerat), now matter how we look at it, the current transfer system is a failed attempt to become something "decent" into something "original", without any succes, a failed attempt that added a disastrous random patch to avoid extra cheating issues.

We were a lot better with the original transfer system. Cheating always existed, but auctions were a lot clearer before.

So lets asume player is on TL for 3 milion  and you are "small"team that gem of the player is perfect for you position abilities everithing and you want him bad you go with 3 mil offer and sallary 25 000 so now someone to outbid you need to pay or 10+mil or bigger salary but if that team is on edge with sallary limit he can not push with salary so high and you in this case small team are deligtfoull as you purchased true star for your team

When a big club wants a superstar, they doesn't care to pay 25k (or more) as weekly wage if the player is worth, right now, people pays more than 30k for a CA6 player... all said to me.
My team: (95928)

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2013, 05:09:01 PM »
Free player's system aside (wich i think it's grerat)

Free player's system is a monster.

Free player's system burn a lot of club resources and is an obstacle for the active club in selling their players.
Free player's system inflate the number of players on the market and take thei price low.

Free players aren't free after all since there's a pubblic auction where the teams pay a price to no one. Free player should mean that the player is tied to no one club and so no fee is dued for the club and that just the salary should be dued.

But why should a club buy someone else player when there are a plenty of players free from a "closing contract penalty"? This should be detrimental for the market of the players.

The resources in GKO should pass from hand to hand, from a player to another player for the selling of a player so that this resources will continue to be part of the global richness. Actually this don't happens and the market is deflating. In the very beginning of the season 7 a 1/6/4 player of 17 yo had a value of 250k, today the same player is something that no one will buy, neither for 100k.

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2013, 05:09:32 PM »
Free player's system aside (wich i think it's grerat), now matter how we look at it, the current transfer system is a failed attempt to become something "decent" into something "original", without any succes, a failed attempt that added a disastrous random patch to avoid extra cheating issues.

We were a lot better with the original transfer system. Cheating always existed, but auctions were a lot clearer before.

So lets asume player is on TL for 3 milion  and you are "small"team that gem of the player is perfect for you position abilities everithing and you want him bad you go with 3 mil offer and sallary 25 000 so now someone to outbid you need to pay or 10+mil or bigger salary but if that team is on edge with sallary limit he can not push with salary so high and you in this case small team are deligtfoull as you purchased true star for your team

When a big club wants a superstar, they doesn't care to pay 25k (or more) as weekly wage if the player is worth, right now, people pays more than 30k for a CA6 player... all said to me.

Carlos me and you alaways have diferent opinion somehow :P ok but let me ask you how much players sallary 35 000 can U have not to get stucked financialy 5-6-7 max and if their sallary is 10 000 you can have 20 of those right :(

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2013, 05:15:29 PM »
Free player's system aside (wich i think it's grerat)

Free player's system is a monster.

Free player's system burn a lot of club resources and is an obstacle for the active club in selling their players.
Free player's system inflate the number of players on the market and take thei price low.

Free players aren't free after all since there's a pubblic auction where the teams pay a price to no one. Free player should mean that the player is tied to no one club and so no fee is dued for the club and that just the salary should be dued.

But why should a club buy someone else player when there are a plenty of players free from a "closing contract penalty"? This should be detrimental for the market of the players.

The resources in GKO should pass from hand to hand, from a player to another player for the selling of a player so that this resources will continue to be part of the global richness. Actually this don't happens and the market is deflating. In the very beginning of the season 7 a 1/6/4 player of 17 yo had a value of 250k, today the same player is something that no one will buy, neither for 100k.

Solution for this is easy m8 there are no new users those who are allready here do not need la6 player that is true if gko is going to have new users then demand will increase and LA 6 players will regain their value until that it is like it is!

THAT IS BIGEST PROBLEM OF THIS GAME NEW USERS if they resolve that problem everithing else is going to be diferent until that no MOTS no change of rules nothing can hel this game but if somehow we get new users here then we can talk about changing rules and all other things.

GKO has not lost managers because rules but-

New people didnt get teams in couple of weeks
rule and help is bad not updated
changes hapens without proper anouncments

those are real problems transfer sistem is one of the  brightest things in GKO!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2013, 05:32:48 PM »
The resources in GKO should pass from hand to hand, from a player to another player for the selling of a player so that this resources will continue to be part of the global richness.

Do you know what inflation means? Money circulating doesn't stop to increase (match incomes, league prizes, facility incomes), to keep finances balanced, something must be done and people must put that money somewhere different than other user's hand, the stupid youth camp system is another anti-inflation tool  :)

Sorry, but i disagree, players are now cheaper because overall level has increased. 3 seasons ago, a LA7 player was hard to find and expensive, now you can find LA7 players everywhere and they are less useful than before, it's called "offer and demmand", you know? The rare players now are LA9 or bigger, and their value is a lot higher than those LA7 players 3 seasons ago.

That said, all of us were tired to see people hiring free players at low values and selling them inmediately with the ridiculous "free player" message on their spam inmediately, people used to go to the free player market just to do extra money, the current free player system allow NTs to remain their strenght and also help smaller clubs to get something good at a lower value, any manager who hires a free player really wants them, it help smaller teams mostly.

let me ask you how much players sallary 35 000 can U have not to get stucked financialy 5-6-7 max and if their sallary is 10 000 you can have 20 of those right :(

With the "new" wages algorythm, you can have that problem with own academy youth too, you don't need to dig into market to have few of those players, just look at those teams who improved academy to the best level first (Naissus, Borussia, Dynamit, Aramazov Plodiv) and you will realize of it, look at their wages's summary.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 05:36:26 PM by CarlosT »

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2013, 06:01:12 PM »
Carlos you are talking of their own LA10+ players those are not SUPERSTARS THOSE ARE TRAINED GODS IN THIS GAME right now lets talk about trained LA8 or LA9 player which are for most of the managers SUPERSTARS OK trained LA 10 player is right now GOD in this game and yes salary for those is huge and it should be but their rest players LA 9 and LA 8 are standard up to 10 000 pw players I know that U have fantastic team and LA 8, 9 or 10 is standard for you but for most users those ARE SUPERSTARS!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2013, 06:35:57 PM »
Sorry xerexy, you didn't get my point, right now, an average player can be obtained paying the same wage than any of those gods, just to avoid a bid war, i can't consider that a right move, and what will happen when you try to sell him? His ridiculously high wage will remain as a basic wage, that will make him even less atractive into market. If you consider that overall quality doesn't stop to improve, that high wage investment will be less and less valuable with time.

No matter if your club is big or small, i wouldn't reccomend it, but every user is free to play and invest their money as they wants.

And maybe you have a wrong idea avout my squad, but i am not that filled with superstars as you think, my main squad have a CA6 keeper and 5 CA7 players, i don't consider my squad something filled with any of those gods, i don't have much high LA players to farm either, only a few, i am sure that your situation is not that different than mine....

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2013, 06:59:16 PM »
Sorry xerexy, you didn't get my point, right now, an average player can be obtained paying the same wage than any of those gods, just to avoid a bid war, i can't consider that a right move, and what will happen when you try to sell him? His ridiculously high wage will remain as a basic wage, that will make him even less atractive into market. If you consider that overall quality doesn't stop to improve, that high wage investment will be less and less valuable with time.

No matter if your club is big or small, i wouldn't reccomend it, but every user is free to play and invest their money as they wants.

And maybe you have a wrong idea avout my squad, but i am not that filled with superstars as you think, my main squad have a CA6 keeper and 5 CA7 players, i don't consider my squad something filled with any of those gods, i don't have much high LA players to farm either, only a few, i am sure that your situation is not that different than mine....

Yes you are right my though is to have 6 la7 player 3 la8 players and 2 la9+ players that looks for me ideal but I can just dream it right now :P I still have LA 6 players 3 of them all rest are la7 but some will be bether they are still in training I same like you do not like those high wages you can see that but if I am going to miss 1 on cruical position (i will not tell which one) maybee even I will do that wage trick but realy wonders need to happen and only for 1 player I can handle that, but It will be interesting how will this game survive btw I am still under opinion that this game seriously lack of managers if noumber of managers doubles then we will see completly diferent game!

JFK101

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2013, 10:54:55 PM »

whiskysour

• Professional team
  • A NEW YEAR A NEW SWAGGA
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2013, 02:24:42 AM »
This is to do with the transfer system but in a different vein. How come I search a guys team ,check his player for sale,use energy to check his la and ca, they say 5ca ,7 to 9 la , which is why i brought him , and when he joins my team he is a LA 6 ....??? Can someone please explain this to me???
I've seen guys doctor them up and put them on the forum but never in game on their team players overview... how is this possible.? Ty in advance
 PS is this cheating?

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2013, 07:38:49 AM »
...they say 5ca ,7 to 9 la , which is why i brought him , and when he joins my team he is a LA 6 ....??? Can someone please explain this to me???

I guess that you have very bad scout. That could be the reason for false prediction! If you want to be sure in your scout's prediction, you should upgrade him to higher level.

PS is this cheating?

Cheating of whom? The manager that sold you the player didn't say anything wrong to you. It could be treated like cheating of your scout, but he can not be banned. :)
Anyway, I'm sorry that you learned this lesson in harder way...
Team: Krivaca United
Manager: ser shomika
SERBIA EX U-21 Manager (season 8-9)

whiskysour

• Professional team
  • A NEW YEAR A NEW SWAGGA
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2013, 10:12:34 AM »
Thanks shomyguca peace

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2023, 03:08:07 AM »
http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.comhttp://factoringfee.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://gadwall.ruhttp://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp://gallduct.ruhttp://galvanometric.ruhttp://gangforeman.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ruhttp://garbagechute.ruhttp://gardeningleave.ruhttp://gascautery.ruhttp://gashbucket.ruhttp://gasreturn.ruhttp://gatedsweep.ruhttp://gaugemodel.ruhttp://gaussianfilter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ru
http://geartreating.ruhttp://generalizedanalysis.ruhttp://generalprovisions.ruhttp://geophysicalprobe.ruhttp://geriatricnurse.ruhttp://getintoaflap.ruhttp://getthebounce.ruhttp://habeascorpus.ruhttp://habituate.ruhttp://hackedbolt.ruhttp://hackworker.ruhttp://hadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhttp://hailsquall.ruhttp://hairysphere.ruhttp://halforderfringe.ruhttp://halfsiblings.ruhttp://hallofresidence.ruhttp://haltstate.ruhttp://handcoding.ruhttp://handportedhead.ruhttp://handradar.ruhttp://handsfreetelephone.ru
http://hangonpart.ruhttp://haphazardwinding.ruhttp://hardalloyteeth.ruhttp://hardasiron.ruhttp://hardenedconcrete.ruhttp://harmonicinteraction.ruhttp://hartlaubgoose.ruhttp://hatchholddown.ruhttp://haveafinetime.ruhttp://hazardousatmosphere.ruhttp://headregulator.ruhttp://heartofgold.ruhttp://heatageingresistance.ruhttp://heatinggas.ruhttp://heavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.ruhttp://japanesecedar.ruhttp://jibtypecrane.ruhttp://jobabandonment.ruhttp://jobstress.ruhttp://jogformation.ruhttp://jointcapsule.ruhttp://jointsealingmaterial.ru
http://journallubricator.ruhttp://juicecatcher.ruhttp://junctionofchannels.ruhttp://justiciablehomicide.ruhttp://juxtapositiontwin.ruhttp://kaposidisease.ruhttp://keepagoodoffing.ruhttp://keepsmthinhand.ruhttp://kentishglory.ruhttp://kerbweight.ruhttp://kerrrotation.ruhttp://keymanassurance.ruhttp://keyserum.ruhttp://kickplate.ruhttp://killthefattedcalf.ruhttp://kilowattsecond.ruhttp://kingweakfish.ruhttp://kinozones.ruhttp://kleinbottle.ruhttp://kneejoint.ruhttp://knifesethouse.ruhttp://knockonatom.ruhttp://knowledgestate.ru
http://kondoferromagnet.ruhttp://labeledgraph.ruhttp://laborracket.ruhttp://labourearnings.ruhttp://labourleasing.ruhttp://laburnumtree.ruhttp://lacingcourse.ruhttp://lacrimalpoint.ruhttp://lactogenicfactor.ruhttp://lacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.ruhttp://laggingload.ruhttp://laissezaller.ruhttp://lambdatransition.ruhttp://laminatedmaterial.ruhttp://lammasshoot.ruhttp://lamphouse.ruhttp://lancecorporal.ruhttp://lancingdie.ruhttp://landingdoor.ruhttp://landmarksensor.ruhttp://landreform.ruhttp://landuseratio.ru
http://languagelaboratory.ruhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ruhttp://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ruhttp://learningcurve.ruhttp://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.ruhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ru
http://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ruhttp://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ruhttp://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ruhttp://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ruhttp://palmberry.ru
http://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ruhttp://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruhttp://radialchaser.ruhttp://radiationestimator.ruhttp://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ruhttp://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ruhttp://recessioncone.ruhttp://recordedassignment.ru
http://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ruhttp://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ruhttp://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.ruhttp://semifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ru
http://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ruhttp://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.rutuchkashttp://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru