General Category > Rules/ Guidelines / How To

Attention, cheating is not allowed!

(1/11) > >>

admin:
Cheating is strictly prohibited in GokickOff.
Anyone caught cheating will be penalized severely.

Please guys, don't perform activity damaging to the world of GoKickOff.

And if you believe you have caught a cheater, please report us.

Example of cheating : sign up two accounts and exchange players between these accounts.

SeppIbra:
If I have some suspect, I say you it immediately

Aureliano71:
I hope you already noticed i reported some italian cheaters. It's important to check daily the transfers in every country and pay attention to new accounts cause sometimes they use similar squad names or nicks.

You cannot do everything alone, hopefully you could find somebody in every country to help you.
I can't be involved in responsibilities like Moderator or similar cause i'm on vacation now and i will go back to work very soon, but you really need this kind of helpers, or you will become crazy...

Bye

admin:

--- Quote from: Aureliano71 on December 03, 2010, 02:35:06 AM ---I hope you already noticed i reported some italian cheaters. It's important to check daily the transfers in every country and pay attention to new accounts cause sometimes they use similar squad names or nicks.

You cannot do everything alone, hopefully you could find somebody in every country to help you.
I can't be involved in responsibilities like Moderator or similar cause i'm on vacation now and i will go back to work very soon, but you really need this kind of helpers, or you will become crazy...

Bye

--- End quote ---

Thanks for your concern. May be in the future we'll have a least one moderator for each country.

Have a nice holiday !

SeppIbra:
That's right. For find some cheater in Italy I also control if someone accesses from the same IP. No one here wants scams! :-D Go away cheaters! :-P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version