Author Topic: Youth World Cup Season 9  (Read 10476 times)

Aizen

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Youth World Cup Season 9
« on: November 22, 2013, 07:22:25 PM »
GKO's Youth World Cup Season 9

Now that the qualifying round is over. We have all the 32 teams who qualified to play in the official GKO's Youth World Cup in season 9. Congratulation to all the qualified countries and managers who have fought a tough battles. Don't get careless just yet. The battle is not over. One may use Germany as a good example that any teams can win in any match. It's the biggest surprise in the qualifying round that Germany failed to advance. In this round, teams will become stronger, players' condition will be nearly perfect, and managers won't have distraction from club matches anymore. Here are the groups, my predictions, and a poll (you can vote for two teams)

Group A: Brazil, Finland, Poland (Youth WC champ S.5), and Switzerland
Prediction: Brazil and Poland will advance to the next round.

Group B: Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, and Paraguay
Prediction: A clear favorite in this group is Bulgaria. It will be a fight between Croatia and Paraguay for the second ticket to advance.

Group C: Belgium (WC runner up S.6), Egypt, Romania, and Spain
Prediction: There is two group of death imho and this group is one of the two. Belgium, Romania, and Spain will have battle it out in this round. It will be interesting to watch who will advance.

Group D: China, Macedonia, Uganda, and United States (WC champ S.6)
Prediction: China and United States are surely a clear favorite in this group.

Group E: Argentina(WC champ S. 4 & 8 ), Serbia, Slovakia, and Vietnam
Prediction: This is a tough group, but not a group of death for me. Argentina is Argentina. They are one of the favorites to win this tournament. They will be hoping that they take home the first youth trophy to add to their already two World cup trophies in their showcase. The other three teams will have to battle it out for the remaining ticket.

Group F: Italy, Malaysia, Puerto Rico, and Thailand (WC runner up S.8 )
Prediction: Italy and Thailand will advance to the next round. These two countries are similar in both WC and Youth WC, they just cannot find a formula to become a champion. We should see if they finally figure out how to take home the trophy in this youth world cup.

Group G: Bosnia and Herzegovina (Youth WC Champ S. 7 and runner up S.5), England, Portugal, and Scotland
Prediction: This is the second group of death for me with the like of Bosnia, England, and Portugal. Somehow Bosnia always find success in the youth tournament, so my money would be on them being one of the team who will advance, but England and Portugal might make a surprise or two.

Group H: Australia, Hungary, Moldova, and Slovenia
Prediction: Moldova and Slovenia

Now it's time for your comment/s and votes for who you think will be the Champion. May luck be with all the countries and managers  8)
WC Champ SS6: USA Manager: Aizen Club: Espada FC

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Youth World Cup Season 9
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 08:14:36 PM »
Serbia,Croatia and Bosnia are my favorites  ;)

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 08:33:37 PM »
Italy shall rule them all.
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

ousmal

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 08:53:47 PM »
 ;D Thailand Thailand Thailand Thailand Thailand  ;D
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 08:56:48 PM by ousmal »

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 08:59:44 PM »
I am always waiting for Thailand aweking. But they still look one style team only. Maybe indyvidual power of their players this time give them a trophy
 But generally I think that there are many teams on pretty same level. So in last stages everything is possible. Black horse for me is Italy.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Roostophe

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 10:15:00 PM »
Bosnia & Portugal, if you could stand aside and let England & Scotland qualify, that would be greeeat.  8)

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 06:47:59 AM »
There is one more country very able to win this championship. You could at least add its name to the poll instead of put it to the same group with the "OTHERs". At the season 7, it was a member of quarterfinal, at the season 5, a member of semifinal, both times lost to future champion. I think you all guess what is the country I'm talking about...

Anyway, I'll give my best to make this championship be won by "other"! ;)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 07:49:11 AM by shomyguca »
Team: Krivaca United
Manager: ser shomika
SERBIA EX U-21 Manager (season 8-9)

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2013, 09:37:07 AM »
There is one more country very able to win this championship. You could at least add its name to the poll instead of put it to the same group with the "OTHERs". At the season 7, it was a member of quarterfinal, at the season 5, a member of semifinal, both times lost to future champion. I think you all guess what is the country I'm talking about...

Anyway, I'll give my best to make this championship be won by "other"! ;)

In fact, there are 32 countries that could win this championship!!!. ;P
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2013, 09:54:09 AM »

I couldn't agree more! I find very discriminating to make poll like this - to list only 11 of 32 counties. And even if it is the case, I'm wandering what was criteria to choose these 11 counties among others. A personal opinion? That is very superficial approach!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 10:04:03 AM by shomyguca »

Djolle

• National Team
  • Moderator of Serbia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2013, 11:53:32 AM »

I couldn't agree more! I find very discriminating to make poll like this - to list only 11 of 32 counties. And even if it is the case, I'm wandering what was criteria to choose these 11 counties among others. A personal opinion? That is very superficial approach!
I completely agree with Shomygyca!  ;)
Shomy, even better if they aren't counting on us, we can break out of the shadow slowly... ;)

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2013, 12:03:53 PM »
My favourites: Argentina and Serbia
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

Aizen

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2013, 04:00:44 PM »
I Apologize if I have forgotten some teams. You are absolutely correct that all the 32 teams can win this tournament. I know I didn't list all 32 countries because that would mean I have to list some bots team too. I just put most of the big countries on the poll. Again, I know I have forgotten some countries. I apologize  :( :(
WC Champ SS6: USA Manager: Aizen Club: Espada FC

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2013, 04:11:29 PM »
I Apologize if I have forgotten some teams. You are absolutely correct that all the 32 teams can win this tournament. I know I didn't list all 32 countries because that would mean I have to list some bots team too. I just put most of the big countries on the poll. Again, I know I have forgotten some countries. I apologize  :( :(
you don't have to apologize,is your right to have an opinion. if you think that those 11 Nations are favourite,I don't see where is the problem?!

florinsteaua

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2013, 04:23:16 PM »
my favorites for the Final : Romania and Argentina :)
MANAGER  OF  TIKI-TAKA BARCELONA, TOP LEVEL, ROMANIA

ROMANIA Forum Moderator

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2013, 04:53:33 PM »

It is totally OK! Everybody could make mistake, but only good man can apologize! ;)

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2013, 08:08:38 AM »
ROMANIA
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 08:11:58 AM by [email protected] »

HSTEHSTE

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2013, 09:44:31 AM »
I think China has a good chance too :)
Home Town of Victoire

Tiger Jo

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2013, 09:58:19 AM »
I think Italy and Argentina. Switzerland outsider.
Hop Schwiz, Hop Schwiz, Hop Schwiz.

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2013, 11:47:19 AM »
So there is 11 favourites to win this world cup - That's like saying everyone can win this :)

I think that China can make it to the top , also Argentina is always a favorite .

And WE Macedonia will try to be the surprise of this championship  :D
My Team : Coffe Shop      

Koeby

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2013, 11:59:21 AM »
Italy
L'arte di un uomo spesso dipende da quella di un altro.
AZ 59------>DELFINI JONICI<------AZ 59
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=29478

nanchemistry

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2013, 05:33:45 AM »
Thailand  8)

berkan

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2013, 06:56:18 PM »
I hope Paraguay win the World Cup, has excellent DT and excellent players. :D
My Team: Olimpia (18959)
Paraguay Forum Moderator
Top Level Winner (13)
Cup Winner (6)

KRAGRA

• Professional team
  • [Zv�?az� ten, kto vie z��itkova? vlastn� sily !!!]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2013, 03:01:20 PM »
Current roster SVK U21 national team, is the latest strongest this season and I will try harder to fight through them to the knockout phase. Because a lot of players reaches the age of 22 years and move to the main team. Unfortunately there are to choose from. But still it gonna enjoy those few matches. I think that Slovakia can not do shame.
 8)
  Slovakia NT Manager

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2023, 06:19:53 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru