Author Topic: [ADMIN and All managers] Virtual GKO Bank !!  (Read 8295 times)

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
[ADMIN and All managers] Virtual GKO Bank !!
« on: November 10, 2013, 02:18:32 PM »
How many times have you been in this game in the position that your team just lacked a bit of money to make your dream to buy the ideal player, or to build objects at a higher level. You failed to realize your dream because you lacked a bit of money and you did not have, as in real life, the ability to contact your friends for financial assistance or to request new credit at a local bank.
Several times to me was "escaped" the player that I wanted for my team because my budget was reduced by only 50,000 G or something a little more money. Last my case I was inspired by this idea: I recently wanted to buy someone through all the players and I did not have the budget paltry 50.000G more, I bought it (in fact, the manager who gave the highest bid was not on line, and his offer was ended, and I whipped). These 50K I earned by selling a player who was only a few hours after the auction closed!!

The idea is that in this game, ask the Admin to this game introduced the option of taking the money on credit from Virtual GKO Bank! Of course, the owner of Virtual GKO Bank would be Admin and the process would be simple. You lacked the money to successfully finalize the purchase of a new player or you want to complete the construction of the Academy to a higher level or something and ask for money for a banking credit of Virtual GKO Bank, and in a short time you get approval from the Bank to the options that you have to be able to pay back the loan. Then successfully buy the desired player or build objects and each week your team to return money to the bank plus accrued interest (eg 2-5%) over the period that agree with the bank. Each week you knew how much you have to pay back to the bank and how much this credit burden on your team. In the meantime, you have sold players and earn so that you can conclude this credit you can pay back the outstanding debt to the Bank.

Another possibility of the existence of of Virtual GKO Bank would be as follows: collect money most of the season because you plan before the new season of your academy to build to a higher level. Money every week growing in your budget and waiting time will be enough that you can start with the construction of the Academy, but much has happened to them is very little money to be lacking at times could build facility - Academy, before starting a new season. You could invest your money in a Virtual GKO Bank, which would spare your money with a monthly interest rate of 1-3%, and in this way in the real world to maximizing your money. In this way, your money would be safe, and you would not tempted to spend it on some stupid buy players that you did good this time or cheap.

All in GKO world would benefit from forming Virtual GKO Bank, many managers would be faster and easier to settle the affairs of players purchase or construction of buildings, his team would be faster make progress, especially teams that do not have enough money in the budget. Admin would like this to come to additional profits of managers who carelessly managed teams or budgets.
Admin and its programmers to this new application, and simply means built into the game because the way virtual GKO Bank was identical manner level of functionality Youth Camps.

I would ask for your comments and supplement my ideas, if the idea is acceptable to most managers. I think it's a good idea and would be sad to be drowned in the sea of forgetfulness of good ideas that h has in this interesting game.

What do you think? Good idea or another failure?

My team: FC Golex (131510)
GKO MODERATOR of Croatia*****
Nickname - Golex (66825)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Re: [ADMIN and All managers] Virtual GKO Bank !!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 02:56:29 PM »
A bank? It was suggested long time ago... in fact, i remember that this feature was developed and it was available to paid premium users only when premium features were launched, it only last an hour and then the dev team removed it. Admin said it would be too unfair to non premium users (and i think he was right).

A bank system for all users, giving small amounts of money would be great IMO (with some restrictions to avoid cheating, such as active account restriction), it would help us a lot and also would give another income source when needed.

Just one more thing: if we add a bank, bankrupt must exist  ;)
My team: (95928)

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 03:14:33 PM »
A bank? It was suggested long time ago... in fact, i remember that this feature was developed and it was available to paid premium users only when premium features were launched, it only last an hour and then the dev team removed it. Admin said it would be too unfair to non premium users (and i think he was right).

A bank system for all users, giving small amounts of money would be great IMO (with some restrictions to avoid cheating, such as active account restriction), it would help us a lot and also would give another income source when needed.

Just one more thing: if we add a bank, bankrupt must exist  ;)
CarlosT, thank you!
Precise rules should make because you need to avoid cheaters. For example, a manager could get a loan amounting to 50-60% of weekly earnings for the entire season (30 weeks). If your average weekly earnings from ticket 200K, then the loan could be 100kx30 = 3M and would return each week automatically and the budget would be limited. Simple and good for managers who lack the money to make time to hit the purchase or construction.
Rules should do to make it fair, no cheating!
Nickname - Golex (66825)

paapaak

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 03:21:16 PM »
I don't support idea, since it increases influence of money "managment component" on game comparing to "play" component (tactics, player training..).
Money managment is inevitable part of game but my opinion is that accent should be on tactical part.

firecloud0102

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 03:27:40 PM »
 ::)  I won't support it.....
?????????~
??Wanaka???????????E???TOP??????????TOP???
????????????????????

princessq

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 04:13:50 PM »
Is there any possible to build a social assistance system to help the poor or small clubs? ::) ::)
As the gap for big and small club became more and more huge.
Team: Rossi
12    B-2   ?
11   C-8   #1          7   C-8   #4
10   C-8   #7          6   D-2   #1
  9   C-8   #6          5   D-2   #4
  8   C-8   #3          4   D-2   #6

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 04:38:31 PM »
Is there any possible to build a social assistance system to help the poor or small clubs?
Princessq - Sequitur! Quite the opposite from what is your claim. Small and poor clubs make faster progress, before they could build buildings, buy the appropriate players for their team, etc.
Of course, this idea if the admin has accepted should be specified since the purpose just to small and poor teams are rapidly evolving. Rich teams would of course this method may be unacceptable and unnecessary!
Nickname - Golex (66825)

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 04:45:36 PM »
I also disagree with this proposal. Everybody is free to plan his own finances. But it wouldn't be fair to people who use to save money for seasons to make some investments. They spent a lot of time to save enough for those investments, and on the other hand, somebody else just take the loan from the bank. That is just not fair. Everybody has to spend time to make famous club! No shortcuts (read loans) should be introduced!
Is there any possible to build a social assistance system to help the poor or small clubs? ::) ::)
Spend more than 5 seasons in this game, and you'll probably have a great team! That is the only way for everybody. The only unfair fact here is difference between premium and non-premium managers (actually the part with faster energy refill and 200 of energy). That is the only thing that should be changed in order to have more fair competition. From my point of view, everything else is quiet acceptable.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 04:54:08 PM by shomyguca »
Team: Krivaca United
Manager: ser shomika
SERBIA EX U-21 Manager (season 8-9)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2013, 05:01:19 PM »
If the bank would provide small amounts of money, i wouldn't be against it at all.

Extra 500k in a big club is an insignificant investment, you can't do much with it. But if you are a small club, you can do lots of things with that small money, specially if you play in lower divisions (those without min attendance rates).

I started playing in season 2 at the very bottom and i know how hard is to grow there, the gap between the big and the small team keeps increasing, so why not? At least small teams could improve his facilities/squad a little easier, we are not speaking about millions for big teams after all...
My team: (95928)

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2013, 05:12:47 PM »
If the bank would provide small amounts of money, i wouldn't be against it at all.

Extra 500k in a big club is an insignificant investment, you can't do much with it. But if you are a small club, you can do lots of things with that small money, specially if you play in lower divisions (those without min attendance rates).

I started playing in season 2 at the very bottom and i know how hard is to grow there, the gap between the big and the small team keeps increasing, so why not? At least small teams could improve his facilities/squad a little easier, we are not speaking about millions for big teams after all...
CarlosT, you hit the essence of the problem. Just talk about it, thank you!
Nickname - Golex (66825)

JohnTerry

• Professional team
  • Moderator of Serbia GKO Forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2013, 06:06:41 PM »
In general, i strongly oppose this idea. Reason: if not smartly and carefully implemented - it will backfire like we have few cases in the past.

When i think about this idea something like this seems possible and realistic:

1) Amount loaned = ((team weekly income - team weekly expenses) / 2) x 30 weeks (season length)

2) Loaned amount + banking interest (percentage ?) / 30 weeks = weekly amount for payback

3) weekly payback amount + weekly expenses must be =< weekly income

4) Above point (No.3) must be authomatically regulated (blocked) in engine. 2nd option is that weekly payback amount + weekly expenses can be greater then weekly income (team can enter negative financial balance) but in that case - option of "bankruptcy" must be introduced as well: for example team which is in debt has "few" weeks to enter positive finances again.

5) Also, divider from point 1 should be increased for higher levels which means that teams from lower divisions can take proportionally bigger credits (which is not logical but helps general idea behind this proposal).

In this case it may be acceptable.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 06:12:11 PM by JohnTerry »
Forever trust in who you are - and nothing else matters!

eishner

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2013, 11:00:02 AM »
A bank? Of course not. Teams that will ask money and after that they will have more liabilities and obviously those teams finish being abandonated damaging the game.

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2013, 03:06:44 PM »
 ;) I don't like the banking idea but in principle, it does solve a few problems for cash strapped teams. I think a better way to advance smaller teams would be to allow payment plans for players; A rent to buy situation. A player could be loaned for cash on terms of rent or purchase. It they manager only wants to rent the player, they will pay his wages as well as some sort of cash compensation to the team on a weekly basis. In turn, if the manager wants to purchase this player, they can pay these fees until a target price has been reached. When that happens, the ownership will be transferred over.
This kind of transaction could be done between clubs and can be set up like the loan market except all players would have access to this feature. This certainly would allow smaller teams to get into the bidding wars with larger clubs who have larger cash flows. It would act to solve the problems presented by the manager who never seemed to have enough cash for a purchase.
 :-\  Think about it.  Payment plans are the way to go.
Hibury FC

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2013, 06:12:42 PM »
may be a good idea , especially for teams just beginning
but in this game there is a major problem and so far has not been solved
this game is falling week by week , month by month until it dies completely

users are disappearing for different reasons and no new users
this causes serious problems and one of them is the lack of money , barely manages to join the academy is up and now it is almost impossible to sell , there is an oversupply , not even manage to sell youth academies are leaving the worthy values , no money and no sale THEREFORE both and especially the market fell
Ghosts are created even teams to sell advertising
I've said the only real chance is to invest in advertising
and there are a lot of similar games and having so few users that this game is not self advertise by word of mouth
we need a real investment , using media as facebbok or equivalent

having more money does not solve anything, just achieve that players values ??go up a bit more
I think I finally academies level climbing equipment in quantity
 create a serious problem of over-supply and the importance and difference of campuses granting , among young and old equipment , there will be no money because everyone wants to climb the academies and is logical ..
I mean we need a more even balance

but mostly to triple at least the number of users

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2013, 08:09:36 PM »
I think this is good suggestion,but it should be available to all. Not like last time when that privilege only had people with Premium. Second thing is that Max sum should be around 1 or 2 millions not more.
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2013, 09:57:29 PM »
Second thing is that Max sum should be around 1 or 2 millions not more.

1 or 2M is too much. Even it is introduced, it should be only addition to buy a player, not whole amount! IMHO, 500k should be the maximum.
Team: Krivaca United
Manager: ser shomika
SERBIA EX U-21 Manager (season 8-9)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2013, 11:11:19 PM »
First, while I am not against this idea, I do think that there should ALSO be alternatives to bank loans for clubs in debt. We should encourage teams to support each other!!! For example (all these are things that happen among some clubs in the real world):
1) Allow rich clubs to loan money to endebted ones at zero or very low interest rates, say <2%. Bank loans, in contrast, should charge higher interest rates, say 5-10% at minimum.
2) When a club is in debt, it should be allowed to play "charity" friendly matches, where the endebted club gets all of the ticket revenue (rather than splitting it evenly) if both clubs agree beforehand.

Second, there should be NO NEGATIVE BALANCES. This amounts to a zero-interest loan for going in debt!!! Instead whenever a club spends more than it has, it must take an "auto-loan" for the difference with an unfavorable interest rate. This means an interest payment would be added to its weekly finances. I'd suggest 10% for the first time, 15% for the 2nd, and 20% for the third time a club reaches a negative balance in a three-season (approximately 1 year real time) period up to 500K. An additional 1% should be charged for every 50K it must loan beyond that. These should be 18-week (1 season) loans. Thus, if a club goes 500K under, each week the club will have a minimum weekly charge of 30,556G in loan payments (500K x 1.1/18=30,556) and the balance would not dip below 0. A club that managed to do this three times in a season could find themselves with almost 100K/week in loan payments!

Finally, any club with an outstanding loan should NOT be able to get a 2nd. The first loan must be repaid first. Futhermore, if a club spends more than it has while an earlier loan is being repaid, an additional 5% should be charged on auto-loans (see above). I also agree that (a) this feature should be available for everyone, not just premium users and (b) the maximum normal loan should be 500K.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2023, 05:20:08 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2023, 01:34:17 AM »
audiobookkeeper cottagenet eyesvision eyesvisions factoringfee filmzones gadwall gaffertape gageboard gagrule gallduct galvanometric gangforeman gangwayplatform garbagechute gardeningleave gascautery gashbucket gasreturn gatedsweep gaugemodel gaussianfilter gearpitchdiameter geartreating generalizedanalysis generalprovisions geophysicalprobe geriatricnurse getintoaflap 
getthebounce habeascorpus habituate hackedbolt hackworker hadronicannihilation haemagglutinin hailsquall hairysphere halforderfringe halfsiblings hallofresidence haltstate handcoding handportedhead handradar handsfreetelephone hangonpart haphazardwinding hardalloyteeth hardasiron hardenedconcrete harmonicinteraction hartlaubgoose hatchholddown haveafinetime hazardousatmosphere headregulator heartofgold heatageingresistance 
heatinggas heavydutymetalcutting jacketedwall japanesecedar jibtypecrane jobabandonment jobstress jogformation jointcapsule jointsealingmaterial journallubricator juicecatcher junctionofchannels justiciablehomicide juxtapositiontwin kaposidisease keepagoodoffing keepsmthinhand kentishglory kerbweight kerrrotation keymanassurance keyserum kickplate killthefattedcalf kilowattsecond kingweakfish kinozones kleinbottle kneejoint 
knifesethouse knockonatom knowledgestate kondoferromagnet labeledgraph laborracket labourearnings labourleasing laburnumtree lacingcourse lacrimalpoint lactogenicfactor lacunarycoefficient ladletreatediron laggingload laissezaller lambdatransition laminatedmaterial lammasshoot lamphouse lancecorporal lancingdie landingdoor landmarksensor landreform landuseratio languagelaboratory largeheart lasercalibration laserlens 
laserpulse laterevent latrinesergeant layabout leadcoating leadingfirm learningcurve leaveword machinesensible magneticequator magnetotelluricfield mailinghouse majorconcern mammasdarling managerialstaff manipulatinghand manualchoke medinfobooks mp3lists nameresolution naphtheneseries narrowmouthed nationalcensus naturalfunctor navelseed neatplaster necroticcaries negativefibration neighbouringrights objectmodule 
observationballoon obstructivepatent oceanmining octupolephonon offlinesystem offsetholder olibanumresinoid onesticket packedspheres pagingterminal palatinebones palmberry papercoating paraconvexgroup parasolmonoplane parkingbrake partfamily partialmajorant quadrupleworm qualitybooster quasimoney quenchedspark quodrecuperet rabbetledge radialchaser radiationestimator railwaybridge randomcoloration rapidgrowth rattlesnakemaster 
reachthroughregion readingmagnifier rearchain recessioncone recordedassignment rectifiersubstation redemptionvalue reducingflange referenceantigen regeneratedprotein reinvestmentplan safedrilling sagprofile salestypelease samplinginterval satellitehydrology scarcecommodity scrapermat screwingunit seawaterpump secondaryblock secularclergy seismicefficiency selectivediffuser semiasphalticflux semifinishmachining spicetrade spysale stungun tacticaldiameter 
tailstockcenter tamecurve tapecorrection tappingchuck taskreasoning technicalgrade telangiectaticlipoma telescopicdamper temperateclimate temperedmeasure tenementbuilding ultramaficrock ultraviolettesting