Author Topic: More people, more fun  (Read 5747 times)

Ologga

More people, more fun
« on: October 14, 2013, 02:50:11 PM »

This nice slogan is in the site where new users can join this ******* game. I like the slogan, but are you doing something for make the slogan become true? Because users from Germany, Spain, Czech Republic, Sweden, Switzerland and a big etc.. are waiting you decide to invest in pub in those countries for this game can have a little fun, people from these countries is tired of play against bots and clown users and this is your entire responsability. If you want to launch a new game you must invest first in pub for get users, and not as you said me some months ago that we, the users must get new users, it is your job and if you don't take that job, all of us will quit this, by the moment, boring game.

I hope that, at least once, you can do something, or at least you try to do it.

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: More people, more fun
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 04:11:48 PM »

This nice slogan is in the site where new users can join this ******* game. I like the slogan, but are you doing something for make the slogan become true? Because users from Germany, Spain, Czech Republic, Sweden, Switzerland and a big etc.. are waiting you decide to invest in pub in those countries for this game can have a little fun, people from these countries is tired of play against bots and clown users and this is your entire responsability. If you want to launch a new game you must invest first in pub for get users, and not as you said me some months ago that we, the users must get new users, it is your job and if you don't take that job, all of us will quit this, by the moment, boring game.

I hope that, at least once, you can do something, or at least you try to do it.
Great idea mate!  ;)
Really bigger countries need more active users... and i trully believe that with good comercial this game could become greatest and most playable online manager game  8)

Night_Fun(RigaGoldWings)

• Youth team
  • Tribute to Stefano Fiore... Best Laziale ever^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 07:42:56 PM »
I would suggest making those bot teams stronger as well.
It should not be hard to write the code, which gives all the free players, who are not signed with any club, after they were on a transfer market as free players, to become players of bot teams for one season.

The sructure
1. player becomes a free agent
2. player is in transfer market for 3 days
3. if nobody signed a player, he is placed in special database
4. special database is created for each country so the player can be added only to a bot team of the same nationality as his previous team
(this will make more stronger teams in big tournaments... so for example in Thailand will be the strongest bot teams in our universe
5. last stage... All these players are signing one year contract with a bot team
bot team in stronger division gets better free player

all these steps will repeat every season  :D
Respect to any manager i am meeting...

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 01:46:10 AM »
We've just became an Oci Grup partner. We are preparing the assets and once they are ready this publisher company will help us promote GKO.
But you guys will need to help us find new users as well. You will also earn credits for such job.

More people, more fun.

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 06:16:43 AM »
But you guys will need to help us find new users as well. You will also earn credits for such job.

I tried many times to invite friends by emailing them. Those mails never came to receivers. The function to invite friends by email DOESN'T WORK, at list not in Serbia. So, help us to help you, and enable this email invitation!
Team: Krivaca United
Manager: ser shomika
SERBIA EX U-21 Manager (season 8-9)

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 06:56:03 AM »

I tried many times to invite friends by emailing them. Those mails never came to receivers. The function to invite friends by email DOESN'T WORK, at list not in Serbia. So, help us to help you, and enable this email invitation!

We will solve this issue.

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 07:46:21 AM »
You know it's a lot easier to make people to register , but it is a lot harder to make them stay !

I earned more than 40 credits with inviting people but maybe only 5-6 people continue to play.

Here developers should really help ...

Come on - People are still waiting a week to get a league and to play a match . Just make it happen at the same time they register !

We've just became an Oci Grup partner. We are preparing the assets and once they are ready this publisher company will help us promote GKO.

Well this has to be good , although I dont know anything about them :)
My Team : Coffe Shop      

Mubashar

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2013, 08:21:25 AM »
Very Nice suggestions. Player for player has already been discussed. But, the owning managers should be given some hand in which bid to be accepted. For example, while setting a player on transfer, he may add the limit of " not in my league" etc. Similarly, a manger may proceed with second highest deal (if the difference is not significant) based on rivaliry.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2013, 10:52:16 AM »
You know it's a lot easier to make people to register , but it is a lot harder to make them stay !

I earned more than 40 credits with inviting people but maybe only 5-6 people continue to play.

Here developers should really help ...

Agreed.
I also invited a lot of friends and only a few remained in the game, there are many reasons behind it:

* The new game looks is great, i love it, but it's the same old GKO than before with a different skin, nothing changed on it's core, for instance more elements should be translated (such as the HOME, TEAM, COMPETITION, CLUB OFFICE button and all those) and i'm afraid translation process seems frozen.
* At first sight, it seems complicated, a tutorial teaching people to play the game might help, i've seen it in many games and it's interesting, at least they could learn the basic with a minimum reward (maybe 5-6 tutorials and a credit as reward after completing each tutorial). At least give us translators those new "Help" messages to translate, the could be a good start, you know?
* An updated game manual is needed inmediately! It must be clearer than the previous and it needs to be fully translated from zero, not a patch over an old message.
* New teams shoud receive youth players, in all online manager games, puling youth players is a "must do", when a newbie starts he doesn't got youth to pull, you can't ask them to spend  300k or 6 token to them, it's a rape for Christ's sake!

And the most important 2 things:

* They should get a league ASAP, i don't know if something changed recently (we didn't have many new users recently), but people should get a league in the same day he registered, else, they find the game unnatractive and they never return.
* Do something with chat rooms!!! Weekends aside, many chat rooms seems dead, spamming is killing them. When you enter a new game and you don't see a single rational discussion, you inmediately think the game is dead, Argentina was a nice community to chat, many new users used to place their questions when they started playing because there was a feeling that somebody will answer his question, now you rarely see a national flag in chat. We are not in season 2 or 3 anymore, you can't expect them to keep playing on their own.

I'm really glad to read that, the game needed a publisher, but it also need people listening users, there was many thai managers that didn't play their league matches last week, i know you fixed it eventually, but a "We are working on that issue" message is something that people needs to receive. I renewed my premium membership about 15 days ago, sometimes i regret it, i love the new game looks, it seems the game is not destined to be abandoned to it's fate after all, but ignoring people suggestion, avoiding to face issues is not the way a customer should treated.
If you guys have a publisher now, it means you're going serious, okay then. At least from now, please don't let us down again...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 11:27:49 AM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2013, 12:20:37 PM »
This game is held by us, and we are becoming less
is true and we know it to have fun while unless there is an oversupply of players that is causing serious problems in the economy of this game

we all know that the more users, you gain more and that's good, very good
but must do things correctly, that this is not an experiment
observe similar games, there are some in the same situations and have arranged excellent ways

must be motivated as karlos says and especially understand this game is not easy or easy for a new player

this game is not going to die at one time more, this game is already dead
Please whatever you have to do haganlo now as you have the statistics and you will see that after a point cost them even more people catch that was

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2013, 12:35:33 PM »
I look for that kind of game a months ago...I register to GKO and almost forgot about that when wait for a team,during that time immidiately get teams in other online managers.I comeback only because read opinion that is best tactic simulation,but than another surprised as I was not able to change a name of my team and nick.Guys many people reguster without reading manuals at all just to check if it is interesting.We should be able to change team names once for free!!!!!
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2013, 01:57:19 PM »
in MALTA i was one of the first users of this game. and i suggested this game to many of my friends, without any interest because i love this game. i never applied to earn credits by inviting people to play this game. I invited people to play cause i love this game, and i think it is the best simulator around, and has a good future. as a result of this we really grew as Maltese members

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2013, 03:15:22 PM »
in MALTA i was one of the first users of this game. and i suggested this game to many of my friends, without any interest because i love this game. i never applied to earn credits by inviting people to play this game. I invited people to play cause i love this game, and i think it is the best simulator around, and has a good future. as a result of this we really grew as Maltese members

+1
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2013, 10:14:08 AM »
Emailing system to invite people really don't work but I post my refer link in the web and I received some credits without any ANNOUNCEMENT in "club news" but I don't know who are my referrals. If I make transfer with my unknown referral is this punishable? Also what is the meaning of "List of friends"? If I add some club to friends shortlist this club will get 1 credit or it is something useless like "rival clubs"?

« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 10:16:58 AM by JoseMou »

Ologga

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2013, 12:03:53 PM »
Something is very clear, Admin doesn't want invest and spend money for this game can grow, if that doesn't happen we are and we will be playing in the future trapped in a game where we must work long time, many hours and days, and we don't have any fun.

Perhaps there are enough users that are paying the premium account and Admin thinks that that money is enough for him, then he doesn't want to invest a part of that money, perhaps Admin is happy receiving that money and, may be enough for him.

The reality is that many of us are trapped in inactive leagues and this become this game in a really boring experience. Admin, if you offer leagues (no matter in which place) you must secure yourself that you do the best effort for get users, and that is your job, not mine, or do you think that a fucking credit is a fair reward for each new user got? If you want that we get new users for YOUR game you must give us a part of the benefits you get with those new users, not a fucking credit, be serious.

The fact is that as said, many of us are trapped in many inactive leagues, there are no online games in the world where the boss pretend get users without invest an only coin. To give a credit for each new user is a bad joke. And let's clarify something, I don't want a reward for new users, I wan't you do your job of improve the game.

Do you really think that we can propose this game to any friend? Are you crazy? Nobody can offer this game because is the game where there are more cheaters, ilegal advantages, etcetera. Please, make become GKO the best game in the world and the new users will arrive by themselves, think it.

In my case I am such tired of this situation that I am valorating to quit the game (excesive work for this game and no results), take a two years retreat for wait that a serious number of new users can join the game and real improvements arrive to the game or I don't know but the situation is shameful, look at Hattrick or TM, they have 500,000 or more teams, learn something from the games that are sucessful.

When a country of 90,000,000 population has only 80 teams and of those 80, only 10 active teams that means that something or perhaps everything has been doing wrong. And as Germany, more than 90% of the countries in this game, only Thailand, Argentina, China, Bosnia, Singapoore and any other country can say that they have a competitive league, the rest of users are trapped in boring leagues and is your fault and responsability.

Germany U21 National team (current finalist of the World Cup) is abandonated.
Germany National team is abandonated too.

The same for a large number of countries. Where is the fun in this game? Do you think that we can be working hard for get the best team and no gesture of improvement from the boss of the game? We are being used by you, while some users pay the premium account everything is perfect and you don't mind anyother thing, doesn't you?

That's all. Thanks for reading.

Sign: A frustrated user.

Fradel Rovajar

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2013, 02:39:52 AM »
I really empathize with your suggestion Oberstdorf . I saw that you are one of the few users who dare to convey new ideas even criticize certain policies that have been created by Admin or owner of this game . I do not mean to defend you or Admin of this game. I just try to see it from all interests .
The owner of this game sure has commercial interests and they certainly had a marketing strategy which we must respect . They are not only one maker of the game of football strategy in the world. They have competitors. They must think about how to keep this game interesting place for a lot of people and I agree with you that it is their job and responsibility.
Meanwhile you , me , and all the other gamers are users and connoisseurs of this game . For me personally, I play  this game because I really love football. ( I watch football, observe development of the main clubs in the world even I still keep play football or futsal with my friends)
I use my money to buy premium account  because  I like and I want to enjoy  this game like some people who use their money to watch a movie , watch a music concert , or buy tickets football game at the stadium . All because they like and no one has the right to criticize their decisions .
So in my opinion let's enjoy this game. We all do not know how long this game will take place but we all  hope this game can survive and growing more.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 08:37:57 AM by Fradel Rovajar »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2014, 01:03:51 AM »

More people, more fun.

A curious thing about it:

http://ocigrup.com/

That's the GKO publishier's page, they claim they manage few gaming sites, i've been looking on these sites, and i found some references about GKO there:

http://www.juegaenred.com/games/gokickoff/
http://www.mmoreviews.com/gokickoff/
http://www.mmogratis.com/gokickoff/
http://www.f2p.com/games/gokickoff/

So, it seems that GKO actually have some publishing.

However, only this site (the f2p.com site) actually redirects to GKO, if you click on the "Play now" or "Jugar!" button in the other sites, the page actually redirect users to a different managing game!  ::)

Weird huh?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 01:05:27 AM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

birisi

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • GKO Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2014, 07:56:57 AM »
if you let people play gokickoff on facebook, you will find milion of players
-- publish road map
 -- need community manager
-- open topic on browser game forums
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 09:04:57 AM by birisi »

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2023, 02:56:02 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2023, 07:00:18 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2024, 08:03:39 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2024, 09:06:00 AM »
http://audiobookkeeper.ru http://cottagenet.ru http://eyesvision.ru http://eyesvisions.com http://factoringfee.ru http://filmzones.ru http://gadwall.ru http://gaffertape.ru http://gageboard.ru http://gagrule.ru http://gallduct.ru http://galvanometric.ru http://gangforeman.ru http://gangwayplatform.ru http://garbagechute.ru http://gardeningleave.ru http://gascautery.ru http://gashbucket.ru http://gasreturn.ru http://gatedsweep.ru http://gaugemodel.ru http://gaussianfilter.ru http://gearpitchdiameter.ru http://geartreating.ru http://generalizedanalysis.ru http://generalprovisions.ru http://geophysicalprobe.ru http://geriatricnurse.ru http://getintoaflap.ru 
http://getthebounce.ru http://habeascorpus.ru http://habituate.ru http://hackedbolt.ru http://hackworker.ru http://hadronicannihilation.ru http://haemagglutinin.ru http://hailsquall.ru http://hairysphere.ru http://halforderfringe.ru http://halfsiblings.ru http://hallofresidence.ru http://haltstate.ru http://handcoding.ru http://handportedhead.ru http://handradar.ru http://handsfreetelephone.ru http://hangonpart.ru http://haphazardwinding.ru http://hardalloyteeth.ru http://hardasiron.ru http://hardenedconcrete.ru http://harmonicinteraction.ru http://hartlaubgoose.ru http://hatchholddown.ru http://haveafinetime.ru http://hazardousatmosphere.ru http://headregulator.ru http://heartofgold.ru http://heatageingresistance.ru 
http://heatinggas.ru http://heavydutymetalcutting.ru http://jacketedwall.ru http://japanesecedar.ru http://jibtypecrane.ru http://jobabandonment.ru http://jobstress.ru http://jogformation.ru http://jointcapsule.ru http://jointsealingmaterial.ru http://journallubricator.ru http://juicecatcher.ru http://junctionofchannels.ru http://justiciablehomicide.ru http://juxtapositiontwin.ru http://kaposidisease.ru http://keepagoodoffing.ru http://keepsmthinhand.ru http://kentishglory.ru http://kerbweight.ru http://kerrrotation.ru http://keymanassurance.ru http://keyserum.ru http://kickplate.ru http://killthefattedcalf.ru http://kilowattsecond.ru http://kingweakfish.ru http://kinozones.ru http://kleinbottle.ru http://kneejoint.ru 
http://knifesethouse.ru http://knockonatom.ru http://knowledgestate.ru http://kondoferromagnet.ru http://labeledgraph.ru http://laborracket.ru http://labourearnings.ru http://labourleasing.ru http://laburnumtree.ru http://lacingcourse.ru http://lacrimalpoint.ru http://lactogenicfactor.ru http://lacunarycoefficient.ru http://ladletreatediron.ru http://laggingload.ru http://laissezaller.ru http://lambdatransition.ru http://laminatedmaterial.ru http://lammasshoot.ru http://lamphouse.ru http://lancecorporal.ru http://lancingdie.ru http://landingdoor.ru http://landmarksensor.ru http://landreform.ru http://landuseratio.ru http://languagelaboratory.ru http://largeheart.ru http://lasercalibration.ru http://laserlens.ru 
http://laserpulse.ru http://laterevent.ru http://latrinesergeant.ru http://layabout.ru http://leadcoating.ru http://leadingfirm.ru http://learningcurve.ru http://leaveword.ru http://machinesensible.ru http://magneticequator.ru http://magnetotelluricfield.ru http://mailinghouse.ru http://majorconcern.ru http://mammasdarling.ru http://managerialstaff.ru http://manipulatinghand.ru http://manualchoke.ru http://medinfobooks.ru http://mp3lists.ru http://nameresolution.ru http://naphtheneseries.ru http://narrowmouthed.ru http://nationalcensus.ru http://naturalfunctor.ru http://navelseed.ru http://neatplaster.ru http://necroticcaries.ru http://negativefibration.ru http://neighbouringrights.ru http://objectmodule.ru 
http://observationballoon.ru http://obstructivepatent.ru http://oceanmining.ru http://octupolephonon.ru http://offlinesystem.ru http://offsetholder.ru http://olibanumresinoid.ru http://onesticket.ru http://packedspheres.ru http://pagingterminal.ru http://palatinebones.ru http://palmberry.ru http://papercoating.ru http://paraconvexgroup.ru http://parasolmonoplane.ru http://parkingbrake.ru http://partfamily.ru http://partialmajorant.ru http://quadrupleworm.ru http://qualitybooster.ru http://quasimoney.ru http://quenchedspark.ru http://quodrecuperet.ru http://rabbetledge.ru http://radialchaser.ru http://radiationestimator.ru http://railwaybridge.ru http://randomcoloration.ru http://rapidgrowth.ru http://rattlesnakemaster.ru 
http://reachthroughregion.ru http://readingmagnifier.ru http://rearchain.ru http://recessioncone.ru http://recordedassignment.ru http://rectifiersubstation.ru http://redemptionvalue.ru http://reducingflange.ru http://referenceantigen.ru http://regeneratedprotein.ru http://reinvestmentplan.ru http://safedrilling.ru http://sagprofile.ru http://salestypelease.ru http://samplinginterval.ru http://satellitehydrology.ru http://scarcecommodity.ru http://scrapermat.ru http://screwingunit.ru http://seawaterpump.ru http://secondaryblock.ru http://secularclergy.ru http://seismicefficiency.ru http://selectivediffuser.ru http://semiasphalticflux.ru http://semifinishmachining.ru http://spicetrade.ru http://spysale.ru http://stungun.ru http://tacticaldiameter.ru 
http://tailstockcenter.ru http://tamecurve.ru http://tapecorrection.ru http://tappingchuck.ru http://taskreasoning.ru http://technicalgrade.ru http://telangiectaticlipoma.ru http://telescopicdamper.ru http://temperateclimate.ru http://temperedmeasure.ru http://tenementbuilding.ru http://ultramaficrock.ru http://ultraviolettesting.ru