Author Topic: This game is Rubbish I quit !!  (Read 7765 times)

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
This game is Rubbish I quit !!
« on: October 05, 2013, 11:40:45 AM »
 After last season in this game my team started to experience problems no longer my team can win in the same situation as it would in previous season, I did justify this with game engine changes, how ever after this match I think the creator of this game has a grudge against me and has enabled F*(k that team mod. otherwise how any one can explain this, look at the resist team roster and the positions they are playing.

http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=6046675

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: This game is Rubbish I quit !!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 12:04:53 PM »
i saw too much noobing to knew where its goin.... if u cant beat this then suppose u suck too at other football manager games (unless expect those buy in game advantages games)

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 12:21:22 PM »
i saw too much noobing to knew where its goin.... if u cant beat this then suppose u suck too at other football manager games (unless expect those buy in game advantages games)

Honestly did you see the roster white power played with ?? a GK scored a goal

Derfos

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 12:37:26 PM »
maybe you should start buying better players because your team doesn't look great at all, thats probably why your loosing games
Black Star

Season 10 Runner up Top Level & Cup
Season 9 Top Level Third
Season 8 Champion Top Level
Season 7 Champion B-3  &  Cup Winner
Season 6 Champion C-5
Season 5 Champion D-13  &  Cup Winner

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 01:32:08 PM »
maybe you should start buying better players because your team doesn't look great at all, thats probably why your loosing games

"Thank you for a valuable advice" but please see the team I played against and what positions they played no one played on their natural positions, in every possible criteria my team was better but I still lost

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 02:12:12 PM »
Levan in GKO are sometimes matches when better side lost. Ii happened, and there is only one explanation - probability. Ewery one of us had same game like You. Don't need a worry, then :)
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

?????????

• National Team
  • Yes We CAN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2013, 02:20:18 PM »
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=7039763

buy my player before you quit ----- please.

i will miss you  .  :D

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2013, 02:27:53 PM »
Levan in GKO are sometimes matches when better side lost. Ii happened, and there is only one explanation - probability. Ewery one of us had same game like You. Don't need a worry, then :)

it is amazine a gk was playing on FC an Fc was playing on Gk position etc no one accept one player was playing on his position fc played in defence, defenders played as forewords and I lost. I am shocked 

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2013, 02:29:37 PM »
In Poland we had situation when GK scored a goal. It is still can happen , trust me
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2013, 02:37:28 PM »
In Poland we had situation when GK scored a goal. It is still can happen , trust me

If they would score one goal ok I would somehow justify it but second goal was scored by a defender that played on MC!
It is amazing is there a thing that game developer enabled F-you mode on my team> best of my players are injured and othere teams can beat me if I they are playing GK as a foreword and a forewords as a Keeper. I just have no words how does this game works

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2013, 03:14:11 PM »
 ;) I have always said that players can play any position they want in this game as long as they are willing to accept the penalty they will get when they play that position. If the player has the skills needed for a position and your tactics are set to give him the best chance at playing well, I think they will play ok in those positions. I have also seen out of position players doing all sorts of outrageous things. Its a gamble but sometimes it works. It has worked against me before & I don't think my team is too bad so it can happen to anyone. Even when you have the best players it doesn't mean you will win. Sometimes you loose even when you get all the tactics right. That's football and that is also GKO. If it wasn't that way, what chance would the underdog have of ever beating a bigger team. :D
Hibury FC

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2013, 05:14:35 PM »
;) I have always said that players can play any position they want in this game as long as they are willing to accept the penalty they will get when they play that position. If the player has the skills needed for a position and your tactics are set to give him the best chance at playing well, I think they will play ok in those positions. I have also seen out of position players doing all sorts of outrageous things. Its a gamble but sometimes it works. It has worked against me before & I don't think my team is too bad so it can happen to anyone. Even when you have the best players it doesn't mean you will win. Sometimes you loose even when you get all the tactics right. That's football and that is also GKO. If it wasn't that way, what chance would the underdog have of ever beating a bigger team. :D

I really do not get it ok one game I understand but this season I hove more then one WTF games, at least Post-match summery if should be trusted I should played better then the opposition but my team managed to consider  from one shot on target. So far this season is a mystery to me

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2013, 12:21:26 AM »
before anything else, I'd be extremely annoyed if someone had created a team in my nation called "white power" using a picture of a hooded Klansman. The manager is disgraceful and the team should be deleted or at least rejected by the GKO community.
 ???

I really do not get it ok one game I understand but this season I hove more then one WTF games, at least Post-match summery if should be trusted I should played better then the opposition but my team managed to consider  from one shot on target. So far this season is a mystery to me

Be patient, levan. Had your two best players not been injured, you surely would have won. We all get unlucky sometimes. Work on that defense!  :P
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

johnblasa

• All Star Team
  • ARTICA SPORT GORA
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2013, 12:54:25 AM »
before anything else, I'd be extremely annoyed if someone had created a team in my nation called "white power" using a picture of a hooded Klansman. The manager is disgraceful and the team should be deleted or at least rejected by the GKO community.

ARTICA SPORT MANAGER JB - ARTICA SPORT

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2013, 01:06:12 AM »

Agreed.
There are teams using "Nazi" or "Hitler" names and i am afraid that nobody do something about it. That team should be deleted or forced to change his name/club logo as minimum.

Levan: Be calm, as Brian said, work in that defense! I understand that you might fell frustrated but a weak team like that shouldn't be able to strike 4 shots on goal against you. When a team dominates a match, oponent usually scores after 1 or 2 shots, it's pretty normal and all of us suffer that sometimes. Still, i think you should reduce the chance to make it happen, work in that defense to reduce oponen't shots received.

Also i must admit: all of us had a bad result streak eventually, i don't think "it's the game against me", sometimes it seems that despite your player's morale, your team doesn't permorm as good as it should, we all suffered it eventually and it also happens in real life, just try to hold on until that stop happening.  :)
My team: (95928)

Roostophe

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2013, 01:40:29 AM »
 ???

Agreed. Many managers use their club name/ground/colours and their username to show their favourite club/player/manager or even a TV show or film. So chances are this manager really does believe in 'White Power' ideals.

Also i must admit: all of us had a bad result streak eventually, i don't think "it's the game against me", sometimes it seems that despite your player's morale, your team doesn't permorm as good as it should, we all suffered it eventually and it also happens in real life, just try to hold on until that stop happening.  :)

As the saying goes: 'Shit happens'. I drew 0-0 today with the team bottom of my league and they didn't use MotS. My players who were instructed to take long shots 'often' went crazy despite the main tactic being 'rarely', I chose a 'Shorter' passing style purely on a whim, and my strikers just didn't play very well. I'm still in 1st place but now only one point ahead of 2nd when I was 4 points clear just a week ago. It's extremely frustrating not to win a match that you really should have, but all you can do is look at where the mistakes are coming from and try to fix them before the next match.

Sir Cristian

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2013, 06:33:12 AM »
After last season in this game my team started to experience problems no longer my team can win in the same situation as it would in previous season, I did justify this with game engine changes, how ever after this match I think the creator of this game has a grudge against me and has enabled F*(k that team mod. otherwise how any one can explain this, look at the resist team roster and the positions they are playing.

http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=6046675
I think he plays very active attitude, and as you know, when you play very active attitude your team can play worst or better, given in sight those 2 blue stars which has at attitude, I think he caught the right bonus, and therefore you lose, and also... I think you have big problems in your defense... :)

All the best! ;)

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2013, 12:05:59 PM »
Thanks everyone you have been huge help,

I guess I am not being oppressed by anyone every thing comes down to luck and not a good team  :)

Thank you

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2013, 04:09:37 PM »
Guys maybe there is some hidden attribute lika a Consistency with diff. level for each players,simply they dont play at highest level all games.Very realistic if exist...
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2013, 01:11:00 AM »
Guys maybe there is some hidden attribute lika a Consistency with diff. level for each players,simply they dont play at highest level all games.Very realistic if exist...

Yes indeed. Players have their "average" ratings (given in team reports) but in truth the actual abilities of players lie within a range (given in player analysis). The less experienced a player is, the wider the range. Players with very low experience can have a range of 10 pts or more in any given attribute while this range drops to as little as 1 point with very good experience.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2013, 01:45:40 AM »
Yes indeed. Players have their "average" ratings (given in team reports) but in truth the actual abilities of players lie within a range (given in player analysis). The less experienced a player is, the wider the range. Players with very low experience can have a range of 10 pts or more in any given attribute while this range drops to as little as 1 point with very good experience.

Ok  ;) So, players with highest experience play almost all time on their actual highest possible level (depend of morale) and with lower experience not every game...but can we be sure that players do not have hidden attribute like consistency which determinate frequency when they use full ability and experience gave them stability of this factor.I mean with high consistency which could be hidden even player without high experience play good every match or other way.I thought experience give to players extra points and You say that means they use their level in full range more often  :-\
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 01:53:08 AM by Luca »
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2013, 02:05:05 AM »
 ;) It's both. Moral also will add ability to your players just as poor moral and UNH will take away from their ability. Condition and a players ability to play a position will also contribute to how that player plays. In fact, the other players on the team have an effect on how an individual player plays. There are many factors to be considered.
Hibury FC

StupidMe

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2013, 06:34:59 AM »
Hahha..Never give up.   ;)