Author Topic: Option for not send own players to the National Teams  (Read 7762 times)

Ologga

Option for not send own players to the National Teams
« on: August 23, 2013, 05:19:54 PM »
Admin, as there are some users, managing National Teams that plays amical matches and they don't mind it, they play with hard tackling that amical matches and as there are several NTs that are doing it I ask to have the option of say NOT to the National Team in each player page.

I know that this is controversial but I am not ready to lost a player that plays friendlies in NT because some National managers are irresponsible. Some of these players are very important and can destroy a season in their clubs if they gets injured with this behavior.

Thanks.

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: Option for not send own players to the National Teams
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 05:26:25 PM »
Admin, as there are some users, managing National Teams that plays amical matches and they don't mind it, they play with hard tackling that amical matches and as there are several NTs that are doing it I ask to have the option of say NOT to the National Team in each player page.

I know that this is controversial but I am not ready to lost a player that plays friendlies in NT because some National managers are irresponsible. Some of these players are very important and can destroy a season in their clubs if they gets injured with this behavior.

Thanks.

For me, team's manager should choose if they want that their players go with NT or not. In this way, we could decide the risk we want for our players (if Nt manager plays with hard tackling we can give him an advise) or for example if NT manager don't take our player when he is weak to help do him, we can choose then if we want don't help him with our player done.
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM »
Having players in the NT should be an honor since this could be an achievement.

The managers owners of the players of a winning NT could become more popular between the community and since it's a social-online gaming this is not so bad.
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 06:04:21 PM »
 ;) I stand behind this request. I have been dealing with a player who plays national team games, plays poorly due to the bot coach decisions, and then returns to the team dejected.  I usually spend the whole first half of the season convincing him that he is a good player.  Eventually, after a string of good games, he is unaffected by national team performances, but it is a pain.
An option to not play players in national team matches might be welcomed by some managers.

I do admit that it might create more problems than it solves.  What happens when too many players decide they don't want their players playing in matches. Does this mean that a team might have to default, or play people out of position?  There is still a lot to consider with this idea, but I do still think it is something that can provide more managing options for players.
Hibury FC

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 06:08:31 PM »
Today Chile played against Malta, it was with hard tickets in a friendly
man after 40 messages could not understand that this is not advisable, in deference to the owners of the players

look at this man's message was quite dull and seemed to not understand about some important moral rules, he understood never
and that is what is most troubling, they care very little if injured players

I think that should be always friendly with normal or mild tickets
and hard to get tickets selection matches
in the last world, almost all played on Normal selection

Andy

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • leeds utd
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 06:09:17 PM »
GKO is a great game isn't it? As managers we have to face all the same problems as real managers: greedy players asking for more wages, rich and / or stupid owners raising transfer fees beyond the affordable and now the age old tension between club and country.

I totally understand where you guys are coming from and you  raise good  points. However I think GKO should take the FIFA line and come down on the side of Country because if you ask your players they all want to play for their country!

« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 07:54:08 PM by Andy »
leeds utd (114207)

English League: Top League - Winners s10, s11, s13, s15
Trophies: National Cup s8,s9,s10,s14,  4 minor league titles.

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 06:27:53 PM »
There is not a single player that don't want to play for his national team !
So if you are afraid for your player if it is a friendly match - you could tell the NT manager to not play him full match - or not to play him when you have a big match coming , or to use easy tackling ! But we all know that even with easy tackling , players got injured - maybe there is a smaller chanse for that but still !
My Team : Coffe Shop      

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2013, 06:52:31 PM »
NT and friendly matches always were an issue, people can complain because their players can be injured but they also get an interesting skill/experience bonus when their players are used.

Playing hard tackling is a pain for all, i do understand that they are part of the game, but i also consider them a crear proff that those managers lacks the ability to get ball possesion using other methods or picking/developing their players properly.

As NT manager, i always were opened to discuss things with player's owners, you can ask any foreign manager if i didn't asked them to use their players if next oponent was a hard tackling user. I think that in long term, those countries that cares their players receives more help from foreign managers than those who try to win at all cost, Argentina NT receives many help from foreign users, and i don't think that is just because we won tournaments or do a good performance on them, when somebody promotes an argentinian player, they know that their players will be treated with the care they deserves.

That said, and despite argentinian manager's philosophy, i think that managers should have the chance to decide if their players will play for the NT or not, but only in friendly matches, NT manager should have the chance to play official matches at full strenght if they wants to, if that manager doesn't care other manager's players, they will suffer owners rage later (hello, your player's condition is low, i need you to raise his condition => no answer).
Player's owners deserves some respect, winning something with the NT can be only achieved if NT manager and players owners work together IMHO.
My team: (95928)

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2013, 08:19:18 PM »
i don't agree with you. for a player it is an honour to play for his country friendly or not. 

also another thing thier is a perception, or supposition, and it is only a supposition, that if you play hard tackling, this can increase the chance of injury for the other team, or increase the number of yellow cards.

i need a poof of this, because there is nothing in written that hard tackling can increase these 2 situations. hard tackling pnly increse the possession of a team.

this is written in the manual
-"Tackling" set how hard to disposses an opponent of the ball, how hard to stop the player from gaining ground towards goal and how hard to to stop them from carrying out what they intend.
 also
    4.4 Tackling - Hard tackling increases your ball possession. (Not much though)

other thing i don t agree that between us managers there is a sort of agrrement that in national friendlies we don't play hard tackling, i don't agree at all. in friendly matches one must experiment with certains tactics, he wants.

i think if this is true the issue of hard tackling, then the match engine for the national team should not have the option to select the HARD TACKLING

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2013, 08:57:02 PM »
Hard tackling user spotted :P

Stefan, do you believe that absolutely everything is written in game manual? Do you think that "buying ball posession" with hard tackling doesn't have some risk? You can find more information in forun than the manual itself (updated info BTW). Come on, be honest....

Any seasoned manager knows that, the more you use hard tackling, the more chances to have injured players on both sides. Some seasons ago, playing easy tackling on both sides was injury free, now injuries can happen even using easy tackling, do you think that is a coincidence? In this game, red cards rarely happens (player must receive 2 yellows to be sent off), so, developer's business is there, you get ball posession, you must heal your players, buy token and pay for that posession!

I am working now, so i can't search info in my smartphone, but i can grant you that there are (or were, if not removed after season updates) topics related with this, and admin was clear: "if you want to avoid injuries, do not play hard tackling".

I understand that the NT thing is new for you, so you have your own perspective on this, just remember you are using somebody else's players, be responsable with them, because there's nothing they can do if you call them to "the butchery".

Finally, i agree with you that you might need to test things on friendly matches, but it seems you don't know this game enough, if you play hard tackling in all friendlies, your experiment's results won't be acurate, if you meet one of those teams later, and he plays hard tackling against you, your previous research will be useless, mark my words: you will be collecting wrong info a whole season.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 09:37:38 PM by CarlosT »

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2013, 09:35:25 PM »
thanks for your advice

it seems that we need a new manual, to make things more accurate.

and give proofs of what can cause actually hard tackling., because till now these are opinions

thanks for your help

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2013, 11:21:20 PM »
User experience is better than every current manual...Also in my experience, most injuries came from training. But the few time i got a player injuried ..my opponent used hard tackling  :o
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

Spinoza Union

• Youth team
  • Believing is the first step towards victory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2013, 04:27:44 AM »
As NT manager I asks the owner's of the NT players whether or not they want their players in the team. I think there should be an option to sack irresponsible NT managers since there are some NT managers who i. don't know the game at all; ii. abuse their rights and iii., the worse of all, leaving the team in a messy situation and then abandoning the game.
  • Denmark C-6 Spinoza Union manager
  • Denmark National Team Manager

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2013, 06:21:33 AM »
Guys i understand your problem,but imagine the situation where every single player must get manager permission to play for NT, and I as National manager must wait every single manager to confirm that  ???
So what happens when user is not active and has important NT player,that means i cannot call him to play because there isnt nobody to confirm that  >:(
So my opinion is that this is very good idea indeed but it cannot work properly  :-X

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2013, 08:54:43 AM »
Guys i understand your problem,but imagine the situation where every single player must get manager permission to play for NT, and I as National manager must wait every single manager to confirm that  ???
So what happens when user is not active and has important NT player,that means i cannot call him to play because there isnt nobody to confirm that  >:(
So my opinion is that this is very good idea indeed but it cannot work properly  :-X

Is easy to solve, player's owner must have a bottom to click if they want to go with NT or not. So if I click bottom for dont go with NT, you cannot choose him, and you must to choose another player (don't wait until manager confirm him).

About ligth tackling or hard, I played the friendlies (the before season that there was not world cup) with hard tackling. I was newbie with NT, and Spain went to Argentina's group. CarlosT asked me if I were going to play with hard tackling like the other matches. I undertood due to CarlosT, that I was wrong.

I must say that I will let always play my players with a manager who plays hard tackling, but I agree with those managers who want choose if they want that their players go or not with NT.

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2013, 10:10:06 AM »
no this is unreal , players must be selected for the national team without any permission, and fullstop.

In real life, fifa bans the team if something like this happens.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2013, 10:25:43 AM »

It depends the situation, if the club refuses to send a player to play an official match, they will be punished, if it's not an official match, things are different. Why don't you find out if Mallorca were punished last season? Mexico called Giovanni Dos Santos to play a friendly match and Mallorca firmly refused because they were trying to acoid relegation and the player never left.

@pjancof it shouldn't be that complicated, you wouldn't need every single manager's permission, if somebody don't wants his players in NT, just change his  status and that's all, NT manager can't pick him during friendly season, on WC season, the option to make him available/unabailable would dissapear, is not that complicated....

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2013, 11:18:07 AM »
good compromise may be separate settings for the different competitions where
friendly - You may set only Easy tackling
Qualification - only easy and medium tackling
Final tournament - all easy,medium,hard available
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2013, 11:37:17 AM »
i dont agree with you both

first thing national manager needs all players even in friendlies to try new settings and tactics. he dont need any permision from the club coach.

secondly regadring the hard tackling if there is enough proof that it increase the probability of injuries, (this answer must be answered only by the GAME MASTERS, those who developed the match engine, not answers from us from suppositions), then only then, the hard tackling could diaspear from the selection in the friendly matches, but it must be kept during qualifiers.

cause hard tackling effects some tactics, those of more possession

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2013, 12:08:29 PM »
Do you really need all players in all friendlies? Lol! NT usually plays with B squad or youth in development (for instance, i have 3 players that made their international debut yesterday, one of them is a 2/8/3 Gk, in Australia NT, all countries are playing half strenght, more or less). I understand that your country needs to develop a solid list of players, able to play in diffrrent tactic, that you have much work to do in short time, but playing friendly matches with hard tackling won't accelerate your job.

About your request from the developers, i have been looking for a message from admin about this, it doesn't exist anymore, but are you calling me a liar? If it was removed because they needed to reduce the database, admin will surely clarify, if it was removed on purpose, we won't have an answer from him, i don't think he will post a lie in forum, but you should know that there are many users reliable by now, it's up to you to believe them when the dev staff doesn't provide information...

You want more ball posession? There are many ways to get it, such as playing more attack/all out attack, try these and you will have it, that method is injury safe.

arnaud291

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2013, 12:18:35 PM »
This kind of feature ( refusing to send your player to the NT ), is easily exploitable when you can use it during qualifiers & WC. Players could refuse to send their players to the foreign NT, when these have to play against the NT of your own country.

For example, in Belgium we have 3 starting players coming from Thailand. Imagine now that we would have an important qualifying match against Thailand. Those managers could then handicap us by refusing to send their players just for that week.
I believe this could be a good feature, but only for the season where the NT plays friendlies.

Also, if this feature is available during qualifiers & WC, it wouldn't surprise me if some "creative" managers would say something like: " Pay 21 tokens or no NT player for you" ...
U21 Belgium manager
Club: [email protected]

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2013, 12:43:53 PM »
Arnaud, your arguments are true and right, but if belgiun wouldn't play hard tackling most of times, you would probably avoid these issues, i have played against Thailand in U21 WC, thai managers never set their players under very heavy training workload to weaken us, i cared their players and they were mostly fair with me. Belgium always have an injured during the WC, is that foreign manager's fault? If i lose a player on 1 league match because he were injured in the WC, i woulf understand, i a player that belongs to me is injured 30 days in midseason, because NT manager wanted to win a friendly, i will surely be angry with him.

As a said before, to achieve things, player owners and NT managers must work together, that's they key to succeed IMO. But i give you a point, some issues might exist, now.... what should we do about it? For now, all i know is that i should't promote/raise a maltese player, because i don't want my players to be injured, Malta loses a well trained player, somebody else might receive him.

EDIT: arnaud, i don't think that competitions wouldn't be that affected, we are suggesting to refuse only  to play friendlies, not official matches, please have that in mind.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 01:07:25 PM by CarlosT »

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2013, 12:58:42 PM »
no this is unreal , players must be selected for the national team without any permission, and fullstop.

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2013, 01:43:35 PM »
THANKS CARLOS for your suggestions , that you should not raise MALTESE PLAYERS. Good advertisement, very thanks. But still , you did not help to clarify the issue.

I already told you my opinion, i need a reliable answer from the GAME MASTERS about the issue of HARD TACKLING in the MATCH ENGINE, if it is true that it increases the probability of injuries, and the number of yellow and red cards, than you are right . But i want it written by those who developed the match engine. Till now there is nothing written about it neither in the manual, nor in the forum.

This issue must be clarified, without fighting against each other, because i respect you, and i know that you have a great knowledge about this game, and i admit more than me, and you helped me in many questions before.

But this issue is not about trust, if i trust you or not. You have an opinion , and i have mine.

Thanks CARLOS

Time will give the truth, anyway. We will see after few matches how many injuries will come out and yellow cards will be given.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2013, 01:56:45 PM »
Stefan, i am not giving you my experience or guessing about this, i am sharing with you info that was at sight for all sometime ago, those are FACTS, not guessing, nevermind.... :(

I think we will need to rely  on the same manual that made us train our players unproperly 6 seasons until the dev team clarifies again....