Author Topic: PAY FOR WIN IS FINALLY COMING.....  (Read 8804 times)

johnblasa

• All Star Team
  • ARTICA SPORT GORA
    • View Profile
PAY FOR WIN IS FINALLY COMING.....
« on: August 22, 2013, 10:58:28 AM »
ARTICA SPORT MANAGER JB - ARTICA SPORT

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: PAY FOR WIN IS FINALLY COMING.....
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 11:05:28 AM »
so why u didnt win?    contradiction much? at least i m not winning

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 11:11:21 AM »
so why u didnt win?    contradiction much? at least i m not winning
The issue is not about who will win but how! If there is possibility to loan 2 players because of real money it have no stick to real / fair competition anymore :(
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 11:20:51 AM »
indeed ..... normally it is absurd to loan the best beast away to ur "fd" team eh?

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 11:32:41 AM »
The new feature fits perfectly to this new trend of loaning plyers for tokens eh....Thai people started it and it is now propagating very rapidly...I hope that this game will keep being fair enough to continue enjoying to play it.
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 11:45:40 AM »
yeah spending real money works in thai and viet , even rpg typed football games they willing to spend alot. unlike...me

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 12:28:14 PM »
So we see that Staff do nothing with this. I have a solution for this. We should put players on loan with personal bank account,lol If/when money omit GKO owners they do something for sure :)
  season 18

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 12:37:21 PM »
So we see that Staff do nothing with this. I have a solution for this. We should put players on loan with personal bank account,lol If/when money omit GKO owners they do something for sure :)

Why you say nothing ? They obviously DID something - They allow teams to loan out 3 players - Great business for them ! More loan players for tokens - more money for dev !  :-X
My Team : Coffe Shop      

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 12:49:26 PM »
to loan 3 players, it extends the way to this new way to get more money, I think this is not the way to make this game more fair play
loans are necessary to balance the economies, and the premium gain from this, but now will be one way to improve equipment in a fast and inappropriate
finally is the first step to real money seizes this game on your part trascedendental

Lo Zar

• National Team
  • You'll never be drunk alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2013, 12:50:39 PM »
PAY FOR WIN IS COMING ..... SHAME!
Some managers ask for more than 21tokens! The problem has been already discussed here.

But I can't really understand your concern, because GKO is not a PPW by now.
Don't you remember that our last cup winner has won his league and the national cup playing always with the same eleven? You know perfectly that player condition makes this impossible without massive use of token. Despite of his strong team, without the use of tokens he would not have had the slightest hope of being competitive in both competitions... isn't this PPW? But you know, this is not the first or the only case...

I have a solution for this. We should put players on loan with personal bank account,lol If/when money omit GKO owners they do something for sure
You are a damn genius!  :P
  My team: ALCOLIZZATI (99365)  -  Italian Forum Moderator 

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2013, 12:53:29 PM »
Yaah, We should make an auction on eBay or something ,lol
  season 18

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2013, 01:26:35 PM »

Don't you remember that our last cup winner has won his league and the national cup playing always with the same eleven? You know perfectly that player condition makes this impossible without massive use of token. Despite of his strong team, without the use of tokens he would not have had the slightest hope of being competitive in both competitions... isn't this PPW? But you know, this is not the first or the only case...

You are so right....
Finally...we play GKO because i suppose we love it....but GKO creators are trying to carry out from this as much money as they can. And it's normal...like adding ads to your youtube videos or to your personal web-blogs.

I think that we already passed the line that marks when a developer is developing the game to make it better for users or it is just developing the way to make more money. Hope there will be a mean way to develop both "side" of the game.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2013, 01:26:50 PM »

As far as i remember, somebody won league and WCC once, playing hard tackling, using the same squad in all matches and without suffering casualties because of injury, wasn't that pay per win too?

One extra loan out is not the biggest issue IMHO, teams still can't receive more than 2 players in their squad, so we are in similar conditions than before, besides loan deals comes with an adaptation penalty and those players won't be in those clubs forever, the serious thing would be if people could BUY players using token, then i would quit this game inmediately.

To be clear, i am against paying to agree loan deals, i never paid, never asked money for my players and i'll never will, when i send my players outside, i just want them to have the minutes i can't give them in first team, also i think that non-premiun users should have the chance to receive something as long (as we take some cautions to avoid cheating) but at least all teams should have the chance to receive something.
My team: (95928)

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2013, 01:32:09 PM »

Noooo Ruta!!!! You also have a 21 tokens' player on loan!!!!  :o

haha..i am jocking eh...anyone is free in this world...

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2013, 01:32:37 PM »
@Carlos, please!!! In Poland we had several offers to buy players for tokens!!! Yes, I know that you talked about possibility by game but for me it is now. I send a lot massage to buy players for g buy no one want to sell stars. I am sure that with tokens or real money I can buy what I want!

Q Marctiello. I put him just to know how many people want player for token
  season 18

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2013, 01:37:53 PM »
....... also i think that non-premiun users should have the chance to receive something as long (as we take some cautions to avoid cheating) but at least all teams should have the chance to receive something.

For every team with a number of very good youngsters who need to play...it would be fantastic.
More deeply it would be more interesting for the entire community if also non-premium teams had the possibility to incorporate every year a couple of good players on loan...In my opinion we will have more competitive leagues even at lower lever and more happy managers out there.

GOD hear You...or at least the Admin  8)

Lo Zar

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2013, 01:39:21 PM »
As far as i remember, somebody won league and WCC once, playing hard tackling, using the same squad in all matches and without suffering casualties because of injury, wasn't that pay per win too?

Yes, you're right, I only mentioned the last case. All this to say that this game has ever been ppw, is not the "loan trade" to have suddendly turned it in a ppw game.

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2013, 01:41:03 PM »
Q Marctiello. I put him just to know how many people want player for token

:) I was jocking Ruta!:) ;)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2013, 01:43:41 PM »
In the way i look at it, many STUPID people is paying to farm somebody else's player, those players must return to former teams next season, who do you guys think will be the real winner? :P
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 02:10:30 PM by CarlosT »

Lo Zar

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2013, 01:47:09 PM »
Noooo Ruta!!!! You also have a 21 tokens' player on loan!!!!  :o

Marctiello is right, because your DC deserves a lot more than 21 tokens, compared to others!  :P

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2013, 01:53:05 PM »
since they can only loan premium and developing a large team in terms of experience is unfair
now extends to 3.
realize that the tools that are given to the premium are somewhat unfair to those who are not premium.
then begin to market for loans paid
I mean this is the beginning of a distorted way, that whenever anger destroying fair sport behavior

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2013, 01:54:28 PM »
In the way i look at it, many STUPID people is playing to farm somebody else's player, those players must return to former teams next season, who do you guys think will be the real winner? :P

The former always wins the farmer!!  :P

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2013, 02:05:57 PM »
premium and loan

3 players earn extra training
3 players gain experience extras
build a team with two very good players extras

much

I think it should be only loan x 1-1 team, not 3-2

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2013, 02:14:48 PM »
And then it happens what happened to me...last year got loaned a CA7 GK....and this year i am still without a decent GK and already started th WCC  :'( :'( :'(

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2013, 02:23:16 PM »
And then it happens what happened to me...last year got loaned a CA7 GK....and this year i am still without a decent GK and already started th WCC  :'( :'( :'(

That's exactly what i mean!
You can "cover" a team weakness using loan or receive a player as backup, but at the end of the season, that weakness will be there unless you do something about it, and you can't buy players with token.
That said, i only think that non-premiun should also have the chance to receive something, so all teams would compete in similar conditions.