Author Topic: MANAGING NATIONAL TEAM (PARTIAL)  (Read 12617 times)

famouson17

• Youth team
    • View Profile
MANAGING NATIONAL TEAM (PARTIAL)
« on: August 15, 2013, 01:02:47 PM »
The administrators of this game are being partial.

Nigeria has 48 Users still non of their users are given any opportunity to manage either of the national teams, Egypt has only 14 Users and their under 21 National team is been managed by one of their user. 

The Admins should please give other nations with less than 50 users opportunity to manage their national teams.

I watched Nigeria crashed out of the World cup because they have no manager to rotate the team.

To improve the game and make it more interesting giving all nations EQUAL RIGHTS
I'm Famous & I'm Awesome

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Re: MANAGING NATIONAL TEAM (PARTIAL)
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 01:31:23 PM »
This is the second time i see these kind of complains in forum. I will repeat the answer i gave the other day: why don't you wait until main nt elections ends? "The U21 squad has a manager" is not entirely valid, because many teams were removed this season, many countries might have reached that number a season ago and they won their chance to have a human manager controlling them. I don't know their old situation, and i don't know if those countries will lose that privilege once their active user number become lower than 50.

But i am curious, what do you think that admin could get being partial? Money? Paraguay doesn't have enough managers this season, i don't know if they can choose NT manager this season, but i do know that none of them can operate with paypal (so no premium, no token).

What do you think is the reason behind that "discrimination"?
My team: (95928)

whiskysour

• Professional team
  • A NEW YEAR A NEW SWAGGA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 01:34:48 PM »
Totally agree. We in Bermuda feel the same way. There are better players to join the team but because of their position it is impossible for them to play . We are with you . It's ludicrous for this to happen. Equal rights to all nation teams I say. With the bigger countries getting better players added to their teams through the youth camp system and having nt managers puts smaller countries even further behind. I feel that this is totally unfair and biased..
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 01:36:45 PM by whiskysour »

whiskysour

• Professional team
  • A NEW YEAR A NEW SWAGGA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 01:44:54 PM »
The gap widens!!!! I would rather see all countries after 10 active users be able to choose a nt  manager. No one in the league will allow them to cheat by choosing only  their team members. That can and would be in most cases reported. So why not let them vote? Doesn't seem rational to me..

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 01:55:15 PM »
Only 10 members????? I can agree with you that 50 active managers can be a little hard to get (and it's harder when new teams must wait too long to get a league) but only 10 users? It can produce a huge manipulatio.....

Any country that can show a list with 30 ACTIVE managers should have the chance. If famouson or any "small country" user can show here a list with 30 managers with real activity in the game, they will have my support in their request, and i'm sure that many people will support them

storm123

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 02:08:50 PM »
Moldova have only 10 active users ( 2 of them are banned) and they have U21 manager , and also have elections for NT manager ....like i said , Australia have only 19 active users and there it's the same situation like in Moldova...Countries like Japan , Canada and others have more than 40 active users , but no managers for the NT teams ...If you don't know , the prizes at the end of the season are the same for all countries who have those managers . The countries without managers of NT teams , have low prizes at the end of the season...Not fair !

PS : Nigeria have only 24 active users , there are 40 bot teams.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 02:13:05 PM by storm123 »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2013, 02:31:41 PM »
If you don't know , the prizes at the end of the season are the same for all countries who have those managers . The countries without managers of NT teams , have low prizes at the end of the season...Not fair !

I do know that, and i also know that income from matches are th biggest income source for any team in this game. New users in low populated countries are placed in B level or Top Level, so they can bring 15.000 (or 20.000) people to their matches as soon as they start, not to menction that they are far closer to WCC than any new user in a high populated country.
It took me 3 seasons to bring 15.000 people to my stadium, how long did you take? That's not fair either, and no new user from populated country is crying for that....
BTW, how far from WCC are you? I'm sure that all these managers are far closer than any new manager from high populated country, are they complaining? I'm not, and i needed 4 seasons to get there..... if you country's competition is low, you can be there in 1 season....
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 02:35:58 PM by CarlosT »

storm123

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 02:39:26 PM »
i'm from Romania , and i started from D ..i had only one match with 16.000 ( Cup) ....i just said that : if countries with only 10 active members have Nt managers , why those who have over 30 don't  ?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 02:58:05 PM »
As i said before, i don't know the reason behind those currently low populated countries, i said that probably those countries used to have more users and now they don't have. Should they lose that privilege to please others low populated? In the way i look at it, those communities already proved their honesty.

The "different prizes" stuff started many seasons ago, when premium features didn't existed and people was free to registrate in any country they want, many peoplo from high populated countries started to pick small countries to get all the benefits from top level at the very beggining, that made admin to take that decision, and i support that decision, it was frustrating back then....

florinsteaua

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 04:03:17 PM »
tomorow national teams play friendly at 14.00 and election ends at 12.00...the new managers doesn't have time to do the team and tactits...what will happen??? is this a BUG or will be a friendly played by random players
MANAGER  OF  TIKI-TAKA BARCELONA, TOP LEVEL, ROMANIA

ROMANIA Forum Moderator

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2013, 05:27:29 PM »
tomorow national teams play friendly at 14.00 and election ends at 12.00...the new managers doesn't have time to do the team and tactits...what will happen??? is this a BUG or will be a friendly played by random players
Yeah i saw this few minutes ago and random players have been called for the NT!  :o
I just hope Admin has a good explanation for this  ???

N-D-A-F

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2013, 05:59:09 PM »
I think there isnt neccesary to change the time , i think we have time to change tactics , at least its a friendly , My oppinion.
Albanian moderator
Albanian translator
Albanian nation manager
England moderator
Off-topic moderator

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2013, 06:49:18 PM »
It used to happen before, friendlies were postponed a week back there.

BTW, Argentina NT list is far different than last season's squad lol!

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2013, 07:51:41 PM »
 ::) Is it true that some low populated countries have the ability to choose a national team manager while other communities are still not given the chance to coach their national teams.  This is outrageous.  I come from a community of dedicated players in Bermuda who are already suffering from the effects of this low league policy.  Not only do we not receive the same money as is received by other communities, but we also must sit and watch as the national team continues to fail due to poor management. 
??? I was willing to accept all of these disadvantages because I and many of my GKO friends in Bermuda really do love this game and spend hours not only playing, but talking about events of the game.  We all want to see the development of our national team improve so that we may also participate in the national pride events and not feel like we are the step children of the GKO world.
 :( Bermudians are very proud about their football.  We have a small country but we still compete on the national stage even with the limited resources and players.  We do it because we love it.
 ;) Everyone is always talking about fairness in this game.  I will get on that horse if it will get the managers of Bermuda a chance to manage their national team and really compete with other clubs on the world scene.
Hibury FC

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2013, 08:03:25 PM »
Just bring more people to your leagues and succeed in WCC Qualyfyings. All those privileges will come after that, you only need to earn them ;)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 08:10:04 PM by CarlosT »

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2013, 08:13:15 PM »
I will take your response to mean that Bermuda does not deserve to control their national team in your opinion.  Your response is simply get more players. Such a thoughtful response when there are probably more people in his city than in my whole country...  Let's be realistic, we are doing all that we can for the last three seasons and as we watch the league grow, we still are given no chances. 
 ;) I say this... people only seem to care when it effects them.  Thank you for your concern Carlos but unfortunately my post was not directed to you.
Hibury FC

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2013, 08:24:16 PM »
Oh sorry Drifter, i didn't know that i shouldn't post here, i am only saying what i think about it, i doesn't like you? Too bad, but my opinion is as valuable as yours, with the only difference that i am far more experienced than you in this game, and i have seen the consecuences of some things you claim (such as small countries receiving the same prizes than high populated), so why i can't share my experience and my toughts?

BTW, the only manager that shows up here when things cares to their own interest is you, i haven't seen you discussing about engine changes for instances.
Or maybe you are suggesting that i should be afraid if Bermuda or Nigeria would be user controlled? Come on....

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2013, 09:09:49 PM »
 ;) Please Carlos, don't let your dislike for me drag you into a spitting war. I believe that you are a moderator, unless you no longer do that.  Please show some respect for your position, if not respect for the opinions of others. As for you unfounded comments about my involve, I will say this.  I am not one to complain about everything that goes against my team, like you have a tendency to do. 
i am only saying what i think about it, i doesn't like you? Too bad, but my opinion is as valuable as yours
::) I'm only saying this.  We have an honest league in Bermuda where we don't even trade with each other because we all know each other and are afraid to be banned.  You say you have all this experience but I find that your opinions often are more suited to what you want as opposed to what is best for GKO.  I have my opinions and am free to present them to the Admin.  I'm also above disliking someone because of their opinions.

:) And by the way.... Have a nice day.
Hibury FC

storm123

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2013, 09:26:21 PM »
Just bring more people to your leagues and succeed in WCC Qualyfyings. All those privileges will come after that, you only need to earn them ;)

:)) Come on , Carlos !... Moldova 's Champion gain 1.000.000 every season for winning  Top Level , Bermuda 's Champion gain only 300.000 , and you want him to win against him ?:)))..fair enough , no ?...WCC sistem is wrong , because the big countries are favored .

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2013, 09:39:13 PM »
I say this... people only seem to care when it effects them.  Thank you for your concern Carlos but unfortunately my post was not directed to you.

If you would be so involved on this forum, and you would participate on things that doesn't care you too, you should know that i quit this modetaror bagde long time ago, this forum was without an active moderator long time ago, so don't consider me as a moderator, i speak as a normal forum user. I haven't act as a moderator more than a year ago, you know? You can ask Littman or Brian about that, they will confirm that for you.

That said, don't take me wrong, i don't dislike you, but i don't share your toughts and some request you do, that's all. You started on top level, i started on the very deep, why should you get the same posibilities than i got if getting to the WCC was a lot easier (and faster) than me? Not to menction that you had ALL the match incomes you could get from the very start, do you think that's fair?

We have an honest league in Bermuda where we don't even trade with each other because we all know each other and are afraid to be banned.

I never said that bermuda managers are cheaters, did i?

You say you have all this experience but I find that your opinions often are more suited to what you want as opposed to what is best for GKO.

ORLY? And what makes you think that what you want or what admin propose (and we critizise) is the best of GKO? You are the wisest GKO user, i still remember, you wanted the player trading back, here you have it, i hope you enjoy all the spamming and flooding the chat room , the big inflaction and the difficulties to sell players at decent prizes, congratulations! This is the market you wanted, i hope you enjoy it  :(

:)) Come on , Carlos !... Moldova 's Champion gain 1.000.000 every season for winning  Top Level , Bermuda 's Champion gain only 300.000 , and you want him to win against him ?:)))..fair enough , no ?...WCC sistem is wrong , because the big countries are favored .

Drifter started on Bermuda top level from the very beginning, he had the chance to bring 20.000 people from the firts day. He got 300.000G for winning league.
I started on D level, with some luck, i could bring 9.000 people, when i won the league i got 250.000G. Next season i could bring 12.000 people and i won 350.000G, Drifter could bring 20.000 people again, had a WCC match to play and made 300.000G again, was that fair?

That said, do you think playing WCC is easy? If you leave your local league behind (or it's easy), its surely easy! Else, you need to have 2 strong squads, do you have any idea how expensive is to keep a large quality squad?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 09:50:07 PM by CarlosT »

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2013, 09:40:55 PM »
...WCC sistem is wrong , because the big countries are favored .
Come to Poland and get a place in WCC:P It is not easy as you think!

PS. I don't like WCC competition at all , cause give to much to team which there played.And I tell you that in first 3 seasons of WCC won teams from countries where there is no competition. More Thai teams have so big competions in own league and cup that they give up in WCC !!

So , please don't be so selfish and look wider :)
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2013, 10:00:10 PM »
 ;) Let's be clear here.  I am speaking about the right for a Manager in Bermuda to control the national team.  Seems that some people, who chose to not be moderators, yet still have moderator on their tag think its fine to say whatever they wish, true or not, just to make a point.  Let's focus.  We are talking about the right for one Bermuda manager to control the national team.  What is so wrong with that.   How does you starting deep in where ever you claim even have to do with who decides what will happen in our national team.
 :-\ You seem to like a debate and are very opinionated but fail to respect the facts or the truth.  Simple fact is this... we want to run the national team.  That shouldn't have anything to do with you in Carlos world.
Hibury FC

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2013, 10:11:24 PM »
May i ask who said this?

Not only do we not receive the same money as is received by other communities

And about the moderator badge, feel free to ask admin to remove it, i made it twice and he didn't  :(

But you are right, we should speak about NT, there are many solutions to this situation and it were discussed a lot of times before, i said many times that i suffer because i have players from low populated countries playing as DMC that doesn't play, i am against a manager behind a small NT with the chance to control elections and farming his own players in the NT, so i say no to your proposal. Bermuda is not the only country involved on it so there are many chances that somebody cheat ok? But we proposed many solutions to create competitive NT fom low populated countries, none of them were considered (there is an interesting discussion here).

That's too bad you didn't participate on it.....

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2013, 01:39:23 AM »
I am so sorry guys but an election is just not possible with only a few active members.

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2013, 02:50:42 AM »
What is the exact number of active players needed to afford a country voting rights to chose a national team manager?
Hibury FC