Author Topic: why there are so different young player from same The Best.  (Read 4111 times)

?????

• Professional team
    • View Profile
why there are so different young player from same The Best.
« on: August 12, 2013, 12:28:39 PM »
Some one got 12/3 10/3 10/6 10/5 ....
Some one got 353 354 363 374 382...

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
Re: why there are so different young player from same The Best.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 01:18:19 PM »
Because it's random :)

The better the academy better chanses to get good players . It does not mean MUST have a good player . This season no good, next season maybe better !

I recieved 3/10/3 , 3/8/3 , 5/7/4 from very good academy !
My Team : Coffe Shop      

ToTO

• All Star Team
  • ?????????? ?????????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 01:31:59 PM »

I recieved 3/10/3 , 3/8/3 , 5/7/4 from very good academy !

Wow,how lucky u r  8) 

Some one got 353 354 363 374 382...

The management is very important for the GKO.  You guys has to be patience waiting until players showing their estimated stats.  If it showing that the estimated stat not good enough, don't be regret to kick him out of academy and find new one. Good luck  8) 8) 

Club Name : NoMoney Club (18387)
Manager : *** ToTO *** (1298)

Ologga

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 10:33:48 PM »
12:3, 10:6, 10:5, 10:3!!!!!!!!!!!!

What!!!!!!! And many users not an only 7*  This is not random, we are not idiots.

What a shameful game.

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 11:42:45 PM »
My best player this season is LA8, last season I received 3 LA10, this is random. The only case I know with very bad luck is a spanish team, with the best academy (one of the first) and he has not received LA10, and only one 9/2 and one 9/3, in this case is increible!!!.
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 01:57:43 AM »
12:3, 10:6, 10:5, 10:3!!!!!!!!!!!!

What!!!!!!! And many users not an only 7*  This is not random, we are not idiots.

What a shameful game.

IMHO anything in the game that requires tokens should also be available with a comparable price in credits. For example, instant reports should be obtainable with 10 credits (slightly more than the value of 3 tokens). Alternatively, credits should be convertible to tokens, even if at a reduced rate, not just the other way around!
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2013, 09:10:25 AM »
The management is very important for the GKO.  You guys has to be patience waiting until players showing their estimated stats.  If it showing that the estimated stat not good enough, don't be regret to kick him out of academy and find new one. Good luck  8) 8)

How dare You speak about management when you are token user according to this :

I think u can promote again on Friday after calculating weekly expense.   I am looking forward to this Friday as well.   8) 8)
?   ??

I tell you, this is not management just buying. You are like Abramovic then or other oil sheiks :( Token are the worst thing in this game.
I am sure that this youth 
  weren't from usual way :(
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 09:12:13 AM by Ruta »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

ToTO

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2013, 11:55:11 AM »

How dare You speak about management when you are token user according to this :

I think u can promote again on Friday after calculating weekly expense.   I am looking forward to this Friday as well.   8) 8)

?   ??

Sorry, guys.  I used 300,000 G, I am not rich enough to buy tokens.      :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
I sold my players at previous season and I just used it to buy more players yesterday.   ??? ???
Either using token or using G to recruit new players, I can buy only 3 per week .

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Ravachol

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2013, 12:39:43 PM »
this is new stuff, the possibility of searching new youth for 300.000G, no ? Or i missed it last season....

ToTO

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2013, 01:16:48 PM »
this is new stuff, the possibility of searching new youth for 300.000G, no ? Or i missed it last season....

It already existed since a few season ago.  You just miss something very important.    :'( :'(

Management doesn't only do something as usual or click button.  Management, In my view, mean to planning and manages your resource or budget wisely and efficiency.   Okay, I accept reality that richer one take more advantage but It doesn't mean you must lose to them forever. In real life such as  "Swansea City" , how fantastic they are, they are the team without superstar but ..... great work.   I love them. 

Sir Vio Ferguson

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2013, 07:08:44 AM »
My best player this season is LA8, last season I received 3 LA10, this is random. The only case I know with very bad luck is a spanish team, with the best academy (one of the first) and he has not received LA10, and only one 9/2 and one 9/3, in this case is increible!!!.
I also have academy the best and I received 4/4 6/4 7/3 and the best player received 8/3 :)) so nothing is incredible... It's just random  :)
Team: Black Boy
League : Top Level
Manager: Sir Vio Ferguson

Romania Language Assistant
Romania Forum Moderator

Tumjaiyu

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 08:41:49 AM »
thank you
?????????????     ??????

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 08:57:13 AM »
This season I found a 10/4 and a 7/5 in my "the best" accademy.

I am happy that way even if I hope for better next season.
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2024, 01:53:43 AM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru