Author Topic: How too make others counties competitive in Youth Camps  (Read 4042 times)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
How too make others counties competitive in Youth Camps
« on: July 18, 2013, 08:10:11 AM »
Rules http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=14543.0
- Youth camp

- You can build up to 3 youth camps in any countries (but not your country)  without any cost but you have to pay maintenance fee on a weekly basis (at least 5,000 G per week).

- On Thursday at 06:00:00 (server time), each club has to invest an amount of money on every youth camp that it owns.

- If the amount of money is not enough to deduct, only 5,000 G will be invested for that week.

-  Your Investment will be accumulated up to 2 seasons.
E.g. First year invest 50,000 G -> cumulative investment = 50,000 G
Second year invest 100,000 G -> cumulative investment = 150,000 G
Third year invest 200,000 G -> cumulative investment = 300,000 G
Fourth year invest 100,000 G -> cumulative investment = 300,000 G

- In each country, every youth camp will be ranked based on the cumulative investment of each club.

- The total investment on youth camps of each country will affect the ability of youth players in that country.

- Between the 9th week to 15th week of league competition, youth competitions will be held to search for young talents.
Each youth camp will sign a player and send that player to the club automatically.

- Another youth competitions will be held between the 25th week to 30th week of league competition to select another youth player for each club.

- Therefore, each youth camp will send 2 youth players to the club every season.

- A youth player will choose to join a club based on the ranking of the club's camp that suit his ability.

and here  http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=15096.0

Next round we will balance the youth camp by significantly degrading the quality of the youth player in low competitive countries. We will also introduce 1-2 gifted players in GKO world without taking competitiveness into consideration. Apart from this the quality of youth players in each country is determined using the same principles as the previous round as follows.

- In each country, every youth camp will be ranked based on the cumulative investment of each club.
-The total investment on youth camps of each country will affect the quality of youth players in that country.

We have situations like that : all the best youh go to just a few countries  like: Brazil , Spain , Italy...  we need to make more countries more competitive. How to do this? The best way is to stop invest in big countries , but untiill we will have Cancel Button we only can minimize investments in that countries to 5000 k a week. Second move is to find medium countries and investment there to minimize difference between medium and big. For the moment I can't see any hope for countries with small group of Youth camp owners :(

At the end , one more answer. Why we should do this? For own business. More competitive countries higher possibility to get good youth for more people. Cost of investment should go down , too.
Another thing is that now some countries , which I mentioned above have great advantage in Nation race for good youth.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 08:12:02 AM by Ruta »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
Re: How too make others counties competitive in Youth Camps
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 08:56:42 AM »
Next time invest in MACEDONIA !!!    8)
My Team : Coffe Shop      

TommyJ

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 09:09:39 AM »
Next time invest in MACEDONIA !!!    8)
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Macedonia Top Level winner - season 5; season 7
Macedonia Top Level runner up - season 6; season 9

Lo Zar

• National Team
  • You'll never be drunk alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 01:21:30 PM »
Why we should do this? For own business.

There's no reason to do this. Reports proof that in high populated youth camps you can get a 7/4 for few bucks, while in a low populated country you can get an awesome 3/4 also with a lot of investment. This system seems totally idiot but it is so, and will quickly lead to the death of smaller youth camps. Or maybe not, but only if staff will not implement a cancel button.
  My team: ALCOLIZZATI (99365)  -  Italian Forum Moderator 

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 01:37:39 PM »
Lo Zar . I think this way. When invest 500 k in big country you get i.e. LA 7 cause of total investments. But the top get LA 10 and 11 . So you made pretty good work for someone else ,lol I agree that now in small/ medium countries people got craps. Naturally because of Total investment. So when people change for the big ones to the medium  total investments goes closer and  in more countries will be some LA 9 and LA 10 but maybe 2nd in big get only 7. Naturally investments by each user should drop when will be more races for a Saint Grall then now.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 01:41:48 PM by Ruta »
  season 18

Lo Zar

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 01:47:47 PM »
Lo Zar . I think this way. When invest 500 k in big country you get i.e. LA 7 cause of total investments. But the top get LA 10 and 11 . So you made pretty good work for someone else ,lol I agree that now in small/ medium countries people got craps. Naturally because of Total investment. So when people change for the big ones to the medium  total investments goes closer and  in more countries will be some LA 9 and LA 10 but maybe 2nd in big get only 7. Naturally investments by each user should drop when will be more races for a Saint Grall then now.

People that aim to draw a LA10 minimum will think so. But for 98% of GKO users a player 7/4 is ok, moreover if he's paid 400k or less. For this reason I think that this system will kill smaller camps and will be difficult to convince people to invest in those camps.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 02:10:37 PM by Lo Zar »

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 02:06:35 PM »
Agree . The smallest have the worst  :( But it will be 1st step to create more countries on same level. IMHO you shuold agree that will be better when there be fair competition.
  season 18

Lo Zar

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2013, 02:13:43 PM »
Yes, the model you propose is definitely better, but IMO is utopic, and I explained you why.
But changes, in cases like this, must be made from the top, not from the bottom.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 02:19:03 PM »
Where is the top? For me in those countries which got highest La players. And you should remember that there is limited qantity of users, lol So easier is to move from bigger.
  season 18

Lo Zar

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2013, 02:21:12 PM »
I mean that it is hard for us "users" to change the behaviour of this system. Changes must be made from the top, that are game developers.

Windy Autumn

• Youth team
  • I will love you, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2013, 02:14:40 AM »
I mean that it is hard for us "users" to change the behaviour of this system. Changes must be made from the top, that are game developers.
Fiji got 1/8/4 for only 1m...
Meeting you is the greatest thing that happened to me in my life.
Rosenburg BK!
Season 6: Joined and played 3 friendlies
Season 7: E-59 Runner-up
Season 8: D-16 Ruler (Currently)

Currently searching for players with age less than 27 and CA>=5

sarad987

• Professional team
  • Just Fantastico...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2013, 12:21:47 PM »
Absolutely agree with you. We shouldn't adjust to bad algorithm, developers should change algorithm completely! Until that happen just provide us the cancel button!

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2023, 04:52:14 AM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2023, 08:34:14 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting