Author Topic: Next round of Youth Camp  (Read 31522 times)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Re: Next round of Youth Camp
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2013, 04:33:18 PM »
For avoiding last minute investment it would be good a lower investment limit.

No need for that IMO. Instead, I'd rather managers could choose their weekly investment by typing any amount rather than have to select from the existing choices. That way a manager could select 0G or 60,000G or 150,000G or 2,783G or whatever they want.

Also, it would be helpful to get some information about teams' weekly movement in the national rankings. In addition to the current rank, national youth camp info should also display the previous week's rank and perhaps an arrow indicating whether the team has moved up or down in the rankings.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2013, 05:01:28 PM »
that second part i do it myself in excel. very helpful and i know the weekly investments too.

we should have access to the ranking of all the nations.  this should be public info.

edwin22

• Professional team
    • View Profile
youth camp
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2013, 06:19:12 PM »
what about the youth camp facilities system? took more than a month without receiving players await your response, and please make a system where at least give an explanation for it is and how is their use at least make alog :-X
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 09:07:39 PM by Brian Clough »

elcura

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Re: youth camp
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2013, 06:36:28 PM »
FFS are you people are that stupid? Cant you read what GM said?
New players from youth camp will be added between 25 and 30 week. So between 03-07-2013 and 20-07-2013... Its simple, so stop trolling and spamming and wait for it.
Empire (23277) - Poland

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: youth camp
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2013, 06:50:12 PM »
FFS are you people are that stupid? Cant you read what GM said?
New players from youth camp will be added between 25 and 30 week. So between 03-07-2013 and 20-07-2013... Its simple, so stop trolling and spamming and wait for it.

N-D-A-F

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2013, 08:38:45 AM »
Just wait , they will come ...
Albanian moderator
Albanian translator
Albanian nation manager
England moderator
Off-topic moderator

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2013, 09:22:45 AM »
Shall they age in just few days?
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

Night_Fun(RigaGoldWings)

• Youth team
  • Tribute to Stefano Fiore... Best Laziale ever^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2013, 10:21:29 AM »
175,270,000.00 G
Spent in Brazil.

Waiting to see what have the person got who have spent 4 millions to be the first

:-\  :D
Respect to any manager i am meeting...

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2013, 10:27:07 AM »
Shall they age in just few days?

Yes, they will be older soon, season 8 should end in a month, more or less.

So, unless the youth camps's scheme changes, people will receive an almost 18 years old, CA1 LA? PR4 player.
My team: (95928)

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2013, 11:01:54 AM »
What a pity.

The accademy are really much better.

dorpat

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2013, 07:17:13 AM »
This week we have again deducted money for camps. :) The positive tension and excitement grows. Waiting patiently for the next week.

Winner of National Cup Season 9 and Winner of National Cup Season 12

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2013, 07:44:34 AM »

firecloud0102

• National Team
    • View Profile
?????????~
??Wanaka???????????E???TOP??????????TOP???
????????????????????

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2013, 07:13:03 AM »

When you will STOP changing rules everytime 20 people complain and whine on forum, you have new feature and cca 20 managers whine and cry on forum like " I didn't get LA9 player", " It's unfair I am not the best", " I have a small ....."  every time cca 20 people whine and write stupid thing on forum and you change rules I got 3 player CA 1 LA 4 PR 4 and I am now complaining not whining, best would be who whines more than 5 times on forum get LA 7 player, for 25 posts and crying get LA 8 player ...... maybe then it will suite all.

BRAVO!

ADMIN and all other idiots that have complained about strenght of the players from youth camp (those 20 whiners) YOU HAVE WON!!!!!!!!!

Changing of the rules in middle of the season, not giving cancel botun as posibility to stop this circus, has done job, I must say I have never seen most idiotic and more stupid decisions ever in RL or in online game.

After investing 4 750 000 in 3 camps, I got youg talets OHHHH WHAT A TALENTS

For about 2 milion INVESTMENT I got from 2 camps 1/5/4 FUTURE STARS
and FOR 900 000 I HAVE ONE REMARCABLE PLAYER 1/3/4 I AM specialy proud on this one, he's my favorite from today WOWWWWWW

THANKS ADMIN you made those 20 whiners that have IQ like frozen chicken to influence on you, AND YOU DID THAT  8)

I hope that after this you will lose all supporters and then you can play by yourselve!!!!

p.s
I didn't ask for players LA 9,10-....... but for 2 mil investment I belive I deservet at least 1/6/4 player but that is to strong WOW!

I do not care my team is strong and I'll manage to survive, fuck that 4,5 milion (with that I coud buy 2 LA 9 players from that famous youth camp), I'll keep winning but you will lose your supporters, and for the end  :-* all kids age 13 and under + ADMMIN who made this truly remarkable decision!

best regards

« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 07:15:18 AM by xerexy »

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2013, 07:22:16 AM »
Rules were clear from the beginning. Just was a bug in mid-season. Now is all by the rules. Countries with highest total investment got the best youth. Everyone should now to know that is very bad idea to invest in country when ie 1000 users cause good players get only some people from the top of the list. Xerexy , you just did good work for someone else ha ha
 And I tell you what to do know. Stop to invest in big countries try to find others to make many countries on same level of investments. after that new youth will come to more countries than : Brazil, Spain, Italy or Argentina. The most problem is that we need a Cancel Button

Repeat :
1) the most important : Cancel Button
1) don't invest in countries with many users, cause you help someone else
2) if you want to play this Russian roulette try to make more countries on same level of investments
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 07:25:24 AM by Ruta »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2013, 07:26:03 AM »
Rules were clear from the beginning. Justwas a bug in mid-season. Now is all by the rules. Countries with highest total investment gots the best youth. Everyone shoul now to know that is very bad idea to invest in country when ie 1000 users cause good player get only some form the top of the list. Xerexy , you just did good workt for someone else ha ha
 And I tell you what to do know. Stop to invest in big countries try to find others to make many countries on same level of investments. after that new youth will come to more countries than : Brazil, Spain, Italy or Argentina. The most problem is that we need a Cancel Button

Repeat :
1) the most important : Cancel Button
1) don't invest in countries with many users, couse you help someone else
2) if you want to play this Russian roulette try to make more countries on same level of investments

RUTA I AM FIRST IN 2 COUTRIES WITH 2 MIL INVESTMENT FIRST!!!!!!!!!

and got 1/4/5 for that in booth camps so please think again when writing!

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2013, 07:28:26 AM »
Do you able to read? The best player go to countries with best investments like Brazil, Spain or Italy. No matter if you are 1st in Aruba ,lol

- In each country, every youth camp will be ranked based on the cumulative investment of each club.

- The total investment on youth camps of each country will affect the ability of youth players in that country.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 07:31:11 AM by Ruta »
  season 18

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2013, 07:30:56 AM »
Did you able to read? The best player go to countries with best investments like Brazil, Spain or Italy. No matter if you are 1st in Aruba ,lol

So normal is to make changes in middle of the season YEAH, RUTA I DO NOT complain about BEST PLAYERS LA 9 or 10 but what is with LA 8 LA 7 and even LA6 players are those SUPERSTARS TOO??

Or you think that I and every one else deserve 1/5/4 player for 2 milion ??

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2013, 07:33:05 AM »
it is useless to complain so much .. no one forces you to spend millions in youth ... who does he does at his own risk and peril complain ... it's no use your brain! ;) ;) ;)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2013, 07:34:36 AM »

Or you think that I and every one else deserve 1/5/4 player for 2 milion ??
yes . you deserve cause you didn't read the rules. Who is guilty ? Me? I don't think so, I knew many smart users who knew that this situation must happen :)
Admin is only guilty for not implement Cancel Button . But you just should minimize you investments to 5000 k per week to loose less.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 07:37:22 AM by Ruta »
  season 18

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2013, 07:38:04 AM »
WHAT RULES, they didnt updated those from start of the game,

Do you want me to tell you how to buy player without money because they have BUG

Do they changed rules about Man Marking NOPE not even anouncment (and yes formula for MM is changed if you want to know what is now PM ME 31606 my team)

MOTS in last leg are totaly failed (this could be bug or just coincidence)

so WHAT RULES (same one they have decide to change in middle of the season) ???????????

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2013, 07:43:38 AM »
What are you taking about ? You have rules here :http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=14543.0 2nd of April and in this topic you have also :

Next round we will balance the youth camp by significantly degrading the quality of the youth player in low competitive countries. We will also introduce 1-2 gifted players in GKO world without taking competitiveness into consideration. Apart from this the quality of youth players in each country is determined using the same principles as the previous round as follows.

- In each country, every youth camp will be ranked based on the cumulative investment of each club.
-The total investment on youth camps of each country will affect the quality of youth players in that country.
So I am asking again , do you able to read? lol
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 07:45:45 AM by Ruta »
  season 18

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2013, 07:59:19 AM »
What are you taking about ? You have rules here :http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=14543.0 2nd of April and in this topic you have also :

Next round we will balance the youth camp by significantly degrading the quality of the youth player in low competitive countries. We will also introduce 1-2 gifted players in GKO world without taking competitiveness into consideration. Apart from this the quality of youth players in each country is determined using the same principles as the previous round as follows.

-The total investment on youth camps of each country will affect the quality of youth players in that country.
So I am asking again , do you able to read? lol

I send you PM as this do not make sense to continue here  :'(

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2013, 05:52:59 PM »
I don't like these camps. I'll invest the minimum and not a single g more than the minumum.

Soon I'll own a The Best accademy and I'll draw from there my youngster.

From a Very Good accademy I draw the most expansive player ever on the market. After all it's a good way.  :-*