Author Topic: Next round of Youth Camp  (Read 31521 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Next round of Youth Camp
« on: May 13, 2013, 09:32:42 AM »

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
Re: Next round of Youth Camp
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 10:02:55 AM »
Degrading quality of the youth players in low competitive countries will make a huge gap between national teams, which is unfair. It is also unfair to managers who invest a lot of money in smaller countries. Quality of players from camps should be determined by investment of each manager. Cumulative investment is stupid system. And what about cancel button?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 11:57:58 AM by dantes »

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 10:07:58 AM »
Yes, we are looking forward for CANCEL button!
Team: Krivaca United
Manager: ser shomika
SERBIA EX U-21 Manager (season 8-9)

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 11:25:45 AM »
is  unfair to managers who invest a lot of money in smaller countries. Quality of players from camps should be determined by investment of each manager. Cumulative investment is stupid system. And what about cancel button?
with this part I totaly agree !

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 11:56:01 AM »
I think we need a poll. Nobody is happy with this cumulative investment system.

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 12:37:50 PM »
ADMIN PLEASE...REMEMBER THE CANCEL BUTTON....NOT SECONDARY OPTION!! TANKS... ;) ;) ;) ;)

chespis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 12:48:21 PM »
I invested a lot of money in Paraguay, there is not much youth camps in there. Now You are telling me that even if I keep investing a lot of money, just because Paraguay is a country with less camps that others, I will get only a Lower LA Player? how can I change my camp??????

Admin, You just have to remember that WE MAINTAIN THE GAME, WE PAY REAL MONEY HERE, YOU HAVE TO DECIDE BETTER THE CHANGES
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 12:52:49 PM by chespis »
My team: Chespis (27036)

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2013, 12:54:59 PM »
I think we need a poll. Nobody is happy with this cumulative investment system.
NOT a poll is the solution !!! THE solution is that the developers stick every time with the original plan that they've been told us !!! they lied to us. THEY DID NOT SAID THAT FIRST TIME THE CUMULATIVE INVESTMENT DOESN'T COUNT ! WE NEED TO BE CORECTLY INFORMED !!!!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2013, 01:03:01 PM »
And again, we are the lab mice....

People started a 2 season investment and suddenly, a new change in the system, the rules changes and a long empty promise.

With all respect: are you trying to kill the game? If so, you're in the right direction!

Youth camps were supossed to be ready a season ago, they finally were lauched without docs, unclear rules, unbalanced and also with an empty promise (what about that cancel button)?

Is so hard to read people's toughts? Is so hard to give them something close to their demands? What's next? Turning token into money to invest in youth camps?

Please, the game is filled with bugs, why don't you fix all of them before launching a new feature? It's clear for us, you have no idea where to lead this game, at least let us play a comfortable, bug free game, and we will avoid these unpleasant announcements for a while!
My team: (95928)

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2013, 01:04:33 PM »
Well, admin obviously want to please those who complained a few days before and those who complain always about everything. With this decision there is 20 happy managers and everybody else is unhappy. But admin does not care. Complainers are happy. You will f**k this game seriously with decision like that. First of all, managers with a lot of money and older managers will get the best players. New managers will never reach their level. But this game is developed for 20 people obviously. One more thing, I am "older" manager, I have very good team already, so I do not complain about this decision because of myself but because of all managers who will have negative impact with such decisions.

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2013, 01:17:02 PM »
There need to balance the camps, there are two sides, one are we who invest in small countries and got pretty solid players with not so big investments and the other sides are the ones who invest a lot of money in big countries. So there is no balance, because we are arguing for the decreasing of the quality of the players that will be from next camp round, but others will arguing for the amount of money invested in the camps so I think it will be for the best if there will be option to transfer our net invest from one camp to other, so that we will not start from zero and will not be far behind from others who have invested in that county.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2013, 01:17:46 PM »
Well, admin obviously want to please those who complained a few days before and those who complain always about everything. With this decision there is 20 happy managers and everybody else is unhappy. But admin does not care. Complainers are happy. You will f**k this game seriously with decision like that. First of all, managers with a lot of money and older managers will get the best players. New managers will never reach their level. But this game is developed for 20 people obviously.

Nobody is happy with it: many big teams invested in weak countries, because they don't want to strenghten rival countries.

People only asked one thing: stop this stupid race for the first place, let a 3rd, 5th or 10th ranked team have the chance to receive something better than those with a bigger wallet.
Now, the race continues, with only one change: bigger investments are in Argentina, Brazil, England, Germany and Spain, if you want talent, go and invest there.....

chespis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2013, 01:23:41 PM »
bigger investments are in Argentina, Brazil, England, Germany and Spain, if you want talent, go and invest there.....

And if you are in one of those Country Bad luck!!!!!
My team: Chespis (27036)

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2013, 01:26:56 PM »
I agree Carlos, in that number 20, I consider happy those managers who already have camps in big countries and invest a lot of money there. I think there is just one fair solution. Make fixed weekly investment, for example 50 000 G for each camp, so everybody invest the same amount of money. Quality of players in that system should be pure random.

berkan

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2013, 01:30:22 PM »

-The total investment on youth camps of each country will affect the quality of youth players in that country.

This is true??? then countries with little investment affect the quality of the players of Country??? I think it is extremely unfair.
Then as my country "Paraguay" has little investment have mediocre players??? this also drag the Academies??? I think you should correct this immediately ...
My Team: Olimpia (18959)
Paraguay Forum Moderator
Top Level Winner (13)
Cup Winner (6)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2013, 01:36:47 PM »

-The total investment on youth camps of each country will affect the quality of youth players in that country.

This is true??? then countries with little investment affect the quality of the players of Country??? I think it is extremely unfair.
Then as my country "Paraguay" has little investment have mediocre players??? this also drag the Academies??? I think you should correct this immediately ...

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think admin meant youth camp players, not academy players....

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2013, 01:37:13 PM »
I will make a suposition.what if in those country with bigest investment at the end of 2 season the first ranked team will invest 20 mil.G what he will receive in change ??????

raketa

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2013, 03:03:58 PM »
is  unfair to managers who invest a lot of money in smaller countries. Quality of players from camps should be determined by investment of each manager. Cumulative investment is stupid system.

This is best sentence    ;D

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2013, 03:23:11 PM »

raketa

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2013, 04:01:10 PM »
In countries where a large number of manager investment give the 10 players with large LA and 20 players with midle LA. In countries where a low number of manager  investment  with great yielded 2  players with large LA and 2 player with middle LA. Or something proportionally. Then the teams that are on top of investments receive the best players and everyone is happy

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2013, 06:07:41 PM »
So WHAT should we who created camps in low populated countries do ?

And if only countries who have a lot of teams invested there continue to get GREAT players , how can that be good for every nation?

Cancel button ?! It will be good for those who didn't invest much ! but for people who invested 1M not needed

And I am curios why the hell people invest a lot of money in countries where there are already good players ? I mean there are countries like mine (Macedonia ) who has senior and U-21  NTmanager , but we don't have good players . The possibility for that good player to be called in NT are much higher than to be called in the BIG countries .
My Team : Coffe Shop      

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2013, 07:24:52 PM »
Complains aside, admin, just a question:

How many camps and how much money invested are required to consider a country competitive?

No cancel camp button? Okay, how about a "0 G" investment option? So at least people will avoid spending unnecesary money for now on....
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 07:29:32 PM by CarlosT »

Andy

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • leeds utd
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2013, 07:44:53 PM »
Next round we will balance the youth camp by significantly degrading the quality of the youth player in low competitive countries. We will also introduce 1-2 gifted players in GKO world without taking competitiveness into consideration.

Admin, well thanks for telling us that there will be changes in the second round of youth camp graduates but you've gotta tell us a bit more than this. Alot of us spend alot of time trying to plan our way to sucess but this whole concept of youth camps has been poorly communicated from the start - its like you are trying to penalise the planners and reward the managers who like a "lucky dip". Please gives us some indication as those countries who are currently considered "low competitive." and what kind of players they can expect.

Chespis - obviously I dont have any answers but when you look at the myriad of small investments in countries like Zambia etc then surely your investment is enough to continue to attract LA 9 players?

Carlos - I know exactly how you feel but you got remember that alot of managers got rewarded for not waiting two years to see what happens.

Everyone, I think you got to remember that the managers who have been playing for a long time need LA9s and LA10s to improve their team and these managers have lots of money to invest if they choose to do so. Let them compete in the big ponds. Managers with not so developed teams will really value LA7s but they dont have so much money so leave the small ponds for them. If we end up with an even position where everyone can invest in the countries that suit their needs then that is good. It can't be fair where the top investor in Zambia gets an LA8 for 65k?

leeds utd (114207)

English League: Top League - Winners s10, s11, s13, s15
Trophies: National Cup s8,s9,s10,s14,  4 minor league titles.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2013, 08:02:16 PM »
Andy, i have no problem with those who got good players from the start, i'm okay with it. What really pisses me off is that no matter how hard we try, no matter how cold calculations we do, it is impossible to plan something, amd that's not enough, i can't get a good player next season (as i planned) and i can't get rid of this new burden, it sucks.
The enviroment changed so many times, in so unclear directions that any manager-user surely think that the people behind this game is not even an amateur.

There was some reselling trouble, how did we end? Inflaction, massive spamming in chat room and sky high wages.

The situation is so unpleasant sometimes, i always try to keep my finances clean, with so many sudden changes i had to fire a 120 credit coach, i am sure you don't know how it feels.
And still, against al odds, we still try to plan something, based on the minimum information we receive, what do we receive? Anooooother problem... it's so frustrating..

Edit: If somebodt invested 85k in Zambia and received a LA8 player there, it's okay, he probably invested money there without a single clue about how youth camps were suposed to work, remember we received all the docs later.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 08:08:53 PM by CarlosT »

Andy

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • leeds utd
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2013, 08:11:36 PM »
The situation is so unpleasant sometimes, i always try to keep my finances clean, with so many sudden changes i had to fire a 120 credit coach, i am sure you don't know how it feels.

Ouch! :o

I agree with you. Its as though the developers are rewarding lucky dips instead of good planning.

leeds utd (114207)

English League: Top League - Winners s10, s11, s13, s15
Trophies: National Cup s8,s9,s10,s14,  4 minor league titles.