Author Topic: ADMIN, Youth Camp  (Read 49001 times)

BuddAbass

• Professional team
    • View Profile
Re: ADMIN, Youth Camp
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2013, 11:32:42 AM »
I think the same with everyone.Youth camp's very good idea,but It not equilibrium .
FIX NOW

?????????

• National Team
  • Yes We CAN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2013, 11:34:22 AM »
you give all of player in Youth Camp are 1/*/4  17 yr

and reduce academy normal rate  PR level  2 !!!!!!!

is this balance ?

seefish

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2013, 11:39:37 AM »
No, this feature will bring balance to the game. With this feature new managers will have chance to compete with managers who already have the best academies. Well done, admin!

oh,no!new  manager has no money.so......youk now
Thank for the memories,But it's time say goodbye!

?????

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2013, 11:44:20 AM »
Admin,you add a new system and send many many good youngers,that is ok.no problem.
But you have already cut the acdeamy system again and again.
We pay so many for the acdeamy but you now destroy this and do a shit new camp...what can i do?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2013, 11:52:27 AM »
Gap is not going to be bigger. Everybody gets similar players, more investment doesnt mean better players. That is the point. That is why this change is brilliant. And as usual, the same people complain. if I remember well, some people asked for random in camps, now the same people complain because random was bad for them this time.

Let me set things clear for you:

Argetina, Spain, Brazil and Italy are probably the countries with bigger investment.
That said, ok, i can't invest in my own country BUT i can invest in the others.

Now, how much money invested those who received a LA10 player this season? A million? I started this season with my finances at -2M, i am at 1.3M now and i only played 1WCC match, i have 6 more to play. Do you think i can't invest 3M if i want before the next youth wave?

Yes, i know, if i invest more money now, those lower clubs will also receive better youth, global investment will be higher after all, but, if people is receiving LA10 players now, some people (those who invest more) will receive la12 players late this season.
And that's not all!
Youth player's CA is too low, so to raise them you need better facilities... who do you think can raise those new youth faster?

And here's another side effect: MANY LOWER TEAMS will need to sell their players to improve their low quality training ground/fitness center, do you think they can get decent money for them?
*Inflation is high.
*Small teams receives low incomes.
* And now, big teams won't target a 1/9/4 player for more than 1M.

Yes, i complain, but i think, analyse the situation before using a keyboard to lick admin's boots!

As i said before, the system needs to be balanced, give the the better player to the highest investment is the first huge mistake, it must be a chance that a 10th ranked club receive a better player than the first one, it must sound unfair, but that would grant a balance!
Second, CA levels must be higher, a new squad can't use a CA1 player, improve them to CA3 (as minimu, to play an official match) will take them at least a season, in the meantime, i can raise a player's CA4 points a season, so even getting a 1/9/4 they will be disadvantage a lot of time and eventually quit.

Now my dear, if you want to critizise somebody, at least prove you are smart enough.
My team: (95928)

Tamagod Mod ???????

• Legendary Team
  • ???????????????? ??????????????????????????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2013, 11:54:19 AM »
lose step but not last step

??????????????? 
??????????????????
??????????????????
???????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????

firecloud0102

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2013, 12:00:43 PM »
Another thing is, seems admin is rarely to gather comments from our side when trying to implement a new feature. It forcing us to leave.

agree...~~
?????????~
??Wanaka???????????E???TOP??????????TOP???
????????????????????

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2013, 12:12:51 PM »
Well, Carlos, I did not offend anyone here, I just say what I think. On the other side, you offend me couple of times in your last post, that shows who is smart enough and who need to offend people to prove something. Your large post I will not even comment, that is your opinion and I respect different opinions, even if I think it is wrong. Without offending other people. That is main different between smart people and those who just think they are smart. ;)

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2013, 12:18:10 PM »
Actually CarlosT have some good points :)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2013, 12:22:53 PM »
And as usual, the same people complain.

How would you take that comment?

That said, I DON'T COMPLAIN, i am giving my critic to the current system, i wasn't expecting a good player today because my investment were too low!

I think it's fine that a low global investment receives a good player eventually, but players promoted in those countries with a bigger investment proved that you can receive better players with a lower investment as general. Not to mencion that if i invest money in... (Antiguan and Barbuda maybe) and that player turns to be  a DMC, his chances to play in NT are none. Got my point now?

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2013, 12:35:23 PM »
I am sorry if my comment offend you, I was not talking to at all. But OK. Possibility of getting a good player with low investment is something very good. There are some things which need to be fixed, I agree there, but little bit of random must be, or camps wont change anything. Investing in some smaller countries and getting player who can or who cant play for NT (depending of position) is also random, so we must accept it. I believe that problem in NT must be fixed no matter of camps. I have DMR from Israel, over 700 000 G value and he does not play. But, as I said, it is another problem.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2013, 12:38:11 PM »
Let's see closer to the biggest problem :
1. where is cancel button , which Admin has been proved us?
2. we should know how many users is in each country before choosing to build a camp.
3. need to know algorithm why in one country LA 9 player cost 130 000 but in another 950 000. Now it looks like first on the list in each country got the best player no matter how many money in total was invested in each country. It is completely different than
Admin said
    -
In each country, every youth camp will be ranked based on the cumulative investment of each club.

- The total investment on youth camps of each country will affect the ability of youth players in that country.

Generally I think that now will be battle only for first place in each country. When we look that now the best youth from Camp are LA 10 then even 300 k g looks good .

I agree with Carlos that youth from Camps should be more random cause small teams are now out of possibility to get good rookies.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 12:41:39 PM by Ruta »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Aizen

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2013, 12:50:39 PM »
I buy players 1/8+/4 pm me with your price. only reasonable one  8) 8)
WC Champ SS6: USA Manager: Aizen Club: Espada FC

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2013, 12:55:52 PM »
I buy players 1/8+/4 pm me with your price. only reasonable one  8) 8)

Hahaha that was good, Aizen :)

@dantes, it's okay, i apologize too, peace ^^
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 12:58:45 PM by CarlosT »

Ologga

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2013, 01:16:07 PM »
Let's speak clear, Youth Camps are a simple system where a battle for the 1st place is the main thing and due to that many of the teams will spend all their money, perhaps I will be wrong but we will have soon the possibility of change real money for GKO money. I have thought this since Youth Camps were introduced. Perhaps right, perhaps wrong thought.

Aizen

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2013, 01:22:53 PM »
Imho, I think admin is trying to take game money out of the game as much as possible with this system. Now that players know that number one place will get the best players. People will invest a lot of money to get first place. It's not a bad idea.
WC Champ SS6: USA Manager: Aizen Club: Espada FC

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2013, 01:52:38 PM »

Rincewind

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2013, 03:51:57 PM »
Imho, I think admin is trying to take game money out of the game as much as possible with this system. Now that players know that number one place will get the best players. People will invest a lot of money to get first place. It's not a bad idea.

I doubt Admin has any clue of these kind of effects...

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2013, 04:10:52 PM »
One more thing that is disappointing about this game.  Youth camps... The latest waste of money.  I can do better in the transfer market with my cash!
Hibury FC

ToTO

• All Star Team
  • ?????????? ?????????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2013, 05:39:00 PM »
 got benefit = support , loss = protest

?????????   :(

Club Name : NoMoney Club (18387)
Manager : *** ToTO *** (1298)

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2013, 05:58:27 PM »
If a protest is concerned, the alarming increase and excessive value of luck in this game, to justify a "balance ridiculous and baseless" think seriously threatening this game and transform it into another game for babies

see repeated games (multiparty, 21 games, 2 games, etc..) and as luck is capable of killing and serious work to achieve uncontrolled frustration for all of the probabilities

step you hand, this manager and kill the taste for the seriousness of this game, it was the only thing that differentiated it from other

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2013, 07:27:47 PM »
First, how do you expect admin to take this topic seriously if you entitle it with foul language and rude comments?
These have been removed, along with any similar comments. If you cannot express your frustration without resorting to slurs, then keep your opinion to yourself.

Second, I can't believe ppl are complaining about 1 Million invested for one LA9 player. Investments in academy may not pay off with LA9+ players every season, but they are permanent. Once you upgrade the academy, it stays upgraded, while youth camps require continuous investment. 3M for 3 future prodigies that are all CA1 isn't that great of a deal imo. A "very good" academy (cost of upgrade = 4M) can produce 3 or more LA9 players in a single season all with CA2-4.

My biggest complaint with youth camps is the inability to destroy/move them. At least make a "0G" option please!

Also, I'm not so sure about the ability to change investment in them on a weekly basis. Now that dates when youth camp players are awarded are known, I can see managers investing heavily the week before to get a good player. How does a 1 week long investment produce anything? IMO once we select the weekly amt we are investing, it should remain fixed (unchangeable) for several weeks. We shouldn't get youths based on investments made just a week or two beforehand. Therefore, I don't think any youths should have been awarded this time around. Youths from camps should be awarded based on total investment in the half-season prior to the current one.

IMO these youths should have been awarded at the end of this season (assuming managers still have camps in these countries), while our investments through the rest of this season would determine the youths we receive this time next season.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 07:58:38 AM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Andy

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • leeds utd
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2013, 10:50:44 PM »
 I don't know if Youth Camps are good idea or a bad idea but guess what?  They are here, and here to stay, so you need to make your minds up what you are going to do about them.

I think there is no one truth on the best thing to do and thats good because it means you have make decisons: if to invest, where to invest, how much to invest. More decisions = more skill and that cant be a bad thing.

Its not as black and white as people are making out. If you invest decent money you will get good players where-ever you invest and wether you come first or second in the rankings. If you do get good players they will be CA1 so its not an instant game changer - you still have a lot of work developing to do.

My last point is congratulations to the managers who took a risk and invested a lot of money. You have been rewarded while those of us who sat on the fence have suffered. Dont sit on your laurels though because I predict a new wave of investment from the Super Powers now that they know they can get 10/4 and bettter players.

Checkout my topic: Youth Camps - the facts for as much info as I have been able to collate. http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=14849.0

Cheers
Andy
leeds utd (114207)

English League: Top League - Winners s10, s11, s13, s15
Trophies: National Cup s8,s9,s10,s14,  4 minor league titles.

simonzhushiyu

• Youth team
  • Youth Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2013, 07:10:13 AM »
Agree. This is very unfair to us. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
China     Manc Utd
season 8  D-19 ?
season 7  E-66#1

shomyguca

• National Team