Author Topic: ADMIN, Youth Camp  (Read 48997 times)

RayLei

• Youth team
    • View Profile
ADMIN, Youth Camp
« on: May 09, 2013, 10:00:04 AM »
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 06:37:51 PM by Brian Clough »

Mr. D

• Professional team
    • View Profile
Re: ADMIN, Youth Camp
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 10:16:54 AM »
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Ever I thought GKO is the best web football game, but now, it's going to be worse!! It is so disappointed.
Could you please test enough before you publish a new feature? Or ask the players for advise and suggestions?

Besides, this system gives cheaters another chance..
Look at this club http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=242362
It invested about 400K to a country which makes it get the first position.

There are two possibilities, this manager is crazy, or this is a cheater.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 03:16:00 AM by Mr. D »
DT. Chelsea

GKO TOP UP

• Legendary Team
  • ????????????????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 10:25:37 AM »
Good admin I suport you.    8) 8) 8) 8)
???????? GKO ????????????

footballboy004

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 10:27:26 AM »
ADMIN?It is not reasonable for you to improve your so

aog5555

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 10:30:19 AM »
He agree with RayLei. Admin is not select player suitable for investment on Youth Camp. Admin should repairable as soon as possible.

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 10:32:40 AM »
I also thought that the LA were lower initially, the real problem is that the la8 LA9 are all or mostly gone to big clubs (most Thais) who have large capital and already in nurseries best ... that is the question seriously .. it creates an even greater gap in this way .. I like the second in a camp then I get a 144, the Thai who arrived first a 294 ... why this difference absurd??

ToTO

• All Star Team
  • ?????????? ?????????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2013, 10:38:06 AM »

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

How to train all this player before his age reach 22 year old.   :o
estimate value :140,000 G     :o :o :o
with their current skill, they should be ballboy instead.

players from academy are better.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 06:38:13 PM by Brian Clough »

Club Name : NoMoney Club (18387)
Manager : *** ToTO *** (1298)

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2013, 10:38:28 AM »
My friend somehow many of us we  share your anger, but let's think a little bit. in the academy you invest money just once and you receive every season 7 youth, maybe this season was less than we expected but you dont know what you will receive in the  future seasons meanwhile in the youth camp you invest money and receive 4 players in 2 seasons and after that the money are lost. those presents how you name it are a reward for those who riscked invest money with out knowing wat they will receive.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 10:40:24 AM by [email protected] »

Man BG

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2013, 10:44:42 AM »
Many Thai members want to quite from GKO because of you ! :-X

Florian Budo  (C)

???

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2013, 10:45:38 AM »
Another thing is, seems admin is rarely to gather comments from our side when trying to implement a new feature. It forcing us to leave.

footballboy004

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2013, 10:51:05 AM »
Admin such a change can not play GKO.

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2013, 10:54:24 AM »
No, this feature will bring balance to the game. With this feature new managers will have chance to compete with managers who already have the best academies. Well done, admin!

RayLei

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2013, 11:00:32 AM »
My friend somehow many of us we  share your anger, but let's think a little bit. in the academy you invest money just once and you receive every season 7 youth, maybe this season was less than we expected but you dont know what you will receive in the  future seasons meanwhile in the youth camp you invest money and receive 4 players in 2 seasons and after that the money are lost. those presents how you name it are a reward for those who riscked invest money with out knowing wat they will receive.

But the thing is that you have to pay maintenance cost per week, for BEST, it is 30,000/W and for Very G, it is 15,000/W.
And what I actually anger for is because someone just invest a little bit but he is the most one in the country, he still received a 194. According to ADMIN explaination, the quality of youths is based on the sum invest in one country, but the truth is not like that. Normally, the one invested the most in one country, he received a very good quality youth. How can he receive a 194  just because he is the one invested the most in the country that just have few investors and the sum they invested are far less than other countries. It unfair to managers who invest a lot but just because they are not the most one, they lost the chance to receive a 194 or even a 184.

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2013, 11:06:09 AM »
how can I compete with these clubs as error or ouarsenal billionaires and others who put 1 million to camp? .. I take 112k per game and I must upgrade the structures of my team ... how do I bridge the gap?? ???

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2013, 11:06:37 AM »
No, this feature will bring balance to the game. With this feature new managers will have chance to compete with managers who already have the best academies. Well done, admin!

No, not at all!

A top level team can invest FAR MORE money than a new player if he wants. Bigger clubs are going to invest money in youth camps and the gap will be even bigger from now on!!!!!

Youth camp's idea was not a bad idea indeed, but it needed some testing! The system is way too unbalanced!

I am tired to be treated like a f*cking lab mice.....
My team: (95928)

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2013, 11:07:34 AM »

I agree with you in this statement.

If someone got player 1/8/4 17y he must play every game to be full player untill 21y, so big clubs cen not play them they can not develop them without playing if they play them they are weakening their squad a lot, so they will sell them and others can buy them just try to get realistic price.

ACADEMY is much bether than this and I belive this was good move by admin, + a lot of average players come so new players can easily buy some. + from me!

wmaiwanqing

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2013, 11:08:49 AM »
ADMIN :-X
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 02:29:53 AM by wmaiwanqing »
?5?? D-27 ????
?6?? C-2   ????
?7?? B-3    ??

???????-?????

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2013, 11:13:11 AM »

No, not at all!

A top level team can invest FAR MORE money than a new player if he wants. Bigger clubs are going to invest money in youth camps and the gap will be even bigger from now on!!!!!

Youth camp's idea was not a bad idea indeed, but it needed some testing! The system is way too unbalanced!

it makes perfect sense what you are sayng but is also true that one manager obtained same players like me.  he invested 675 000g and I investet 2,75 milion.

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2013, 11:16:28 AM »

No, not at all!

it makes perfect sense what you are sayng but is also true that one manager obtained same players like me.  he invested 675 000g and I investet 2,75 milion.

you also have those 7 at best in most of the academy .... do not forget ...

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2013, 11:21:26 AM »
to what you believe for example that error is sold by an LA9 taken today? .. 200K? but come on ... or ask milionate it and maxa away, it took us two and LA9 1 la10 .... this supposed to make me close the gap to me that they are still back in the structures? but come on .... :-\ here the gap between small and large will widen still unfortunately ..

Ponggo

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2013, 11:22:33 AM »
Youth camp's very good idea. Some people not agree but many people agree with you. I love this game and i will see a great change in the future. Cheer!!!!!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2013, 11:24:32 AM »
Gap is not going to be bigger. Everybody gets similar players, more investment doesnt mean better players. That is the point. That is why this change is brilliant. And as usual, the same people complain. if I remember well, some people asked for random in camps, now the same people complain because random was bad for them this time.

Duongspy

• National Team
  • ? Anti Communist ?
    • View Profile
    • ? BOYS-SAN ?
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2013, 11:26:48 AM »
ADMIN !!!
we spent 16.8 million to upgrade youth academy, but what we get is just the frustration ...  >:(  while only 1 million invested in youngth camp, 1 club easy to promote a player with ability x/9/4  ::) from now, there will not any club left a coin to upgrade academy  >:(

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2013, 11:27:01 AM »
Gap is not going to be bigger. Everybody gets similar players, more investment doesnt mean better players. That is the point. That is why this change is brilliant. And as usual, the same people complain. if I remember well, some people asked for random in camps, now the same people complain because random was bad for them this time.
and a secundary effect beginers can now buy players more and more cheap !

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2013, 11:30:48 AM »
Academy still has its purpose. Those who want to help their NT will invest in academy.