Author Topic: Admin, remove the energy activities please.  (Read 6697 times)

Ologga

Admin, remove the energy activities please.
« on: May 05, 2013, 02:59:02 PM »
And why?, because it can't be possible that we have to be 3-4 times each day loggin in the game. This is only a hobby, not a form of live, we are bussy in our life and can't be all day calculating in which time we must connect the next time for recover a player of fatigue and if that is not made our players can't reach the following match with good health.

GKO is not perfect, everybody knows that but it would be better if we play a match and after that, dispose the new 11 for the next match and at least we don't have to loggin in 2 days, if other users want to loggin, perfect for everybody but we don't want to be everyday forced to loggin several times each day.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 03:01:56 PM by Oberstdorf »

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Re: Admin, remove the energy activities please.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 03:09:46 PM »
its all up to you if you want to spend time in gko or not, active players are rewarded with couple of coins from the activities

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 03:12:54 PM »
its all up to you if you want to spend time in gko or not, active players are rewarded with couple of coins from the activities

+1

Better said, impossible.....  :)
My team: (95928)

bataraz

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 03:20:48 PM »
Excellent answer, dude!  8)
Estudiantes de Olavarria (111776)
   Cup (Winner) Season 3
   D-24 (Runner Up) Season 4
   Cup (Runner Up) Season 4
   C-5 (Winner) Season 5
   Cup (Runner Up) Season 5
   B-3 (Winner) Season 6

worsar

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 04:00:04 PM »
Admin just ignore that man I think we all happy with these activities  :)
Team: FC Kastamonu

Manager:

Establish date: 04/12/2010 (season 1)

The Turkish U-21 National Team Manager

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 04:33:42 PM »
Keep them

Ologga

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2013, 07:54:31 PM »

There is no most active user than me but you doesn't understand anything and you confuse to be active with be forced to loggin in determinate hours, don't say craps please and shut up.

Ologga

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2013, 07:56:50 PM »
Admin just ignore that man I think we all happy with these activities  :)

that you are happy with activities doesn't mean that everybody does. you can check how many managers uses to loggin several times in a day.

Ologga

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2013, 08:00:23 PM »
everything without remenber that premiums has double energy that normal users. remove it as soon as please for keep the game working ok.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2013, 08:23:24 PM »

There is no most active user than me but you doesn't understand anything and you confuse to be active with be forced to loggin in determinate hours, don't say craps please and shut up.
I don't understand why you are so rude?. I don't see if Gabrielis ofended You.

Back to topic. Club activities aren't for users but for owners. They get money ( real) from quantity of loading this page. Simple, and your ask won't be hear, believe me.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 08:48:34 PM by Oberstdorf »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Ologga

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2013, 08:49:20 PM »

I don't understand why you are so rude?. I don't see if Gabrielis ofended You.

Back to topic. Club activities aren't for users but for owners. They get money ( real) from quantity of loading this page. Simple, and your ask won't be hear, believe me.
it's very easy, he mix concepts confusing people with the real idea I am giving, diverting the post, in other words, he say something very 'populist' but all of us would want to be not forced to loggin at determinate hours each day, many of us are busy along the day and that makes difference between teams that can loggin or not, if we want to keep our team strong we must loggin no matter if we have the possibility or not.

I know that they will make nothing, the same as many other things but it is something that must be said.

PD: your post, modify by me, it is a mistake, I wanted to push quote and pushed modify.  8)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2013, 09:08:17 PM »
Nobody is forced to be "logged at determinate hours each day", if you want to do more activities, you can do them later.... i mean, if you did a 3 hour activity and you can't be logged 3 hours later, you can be logged 5 hours later and the ability to do activities will still be there.

I know that activities might be time consuming, but those activities are the only way that an active user's activity can be rewarded, it was always like this, since i remember.

My friend, your real problem comes with premium users and their extra energy, am i wrong?
My team: (95928)

Ologga

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2013, 09:43:47 PM »
Nobody is forced to be "logged at determinate hours each day", if you want to do more activities, you can do them later.... i mean, if you did a 3 hour activity and you can't be logged 3 hours later, you can be logged 5 hours later and the ability to do activities will still be there.

I know that activities might be time consuming, but those activities are the only way that an active user's activity can be rewarded, it was always like this, since i remember.

My friend, your real problem comes with premium users and their extra energy, am i wrong?

absolutely not kr10s, even if I would be premium I would be forced to loggin more times each day because I would have more energy than now. the idea of the post is clear, I don't like to be forced to loggin 3-4 times each day and if I don't loggin, my players can't arrive with good health to the next time. It doesn't figure anywhere anything about premiums more energy or not.

I would like to know why always that we propose something, and something such clear like this, we are always 'hit' like if we are asking barbarities. 2 weeks ago, when we wrote as 1st time in records post, we received a lot of critics. The best is not participate anymore in the community.

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2013, 11:07:47 PM »

absolutely not kr10s, even if I would be premium I would be forced to loggin more times each day because I would have more energy than now. the idea of the post is clear, I don't like to be forced to loggin 3-4 times each day and if I don't loggin, my players can't arrive with good health to the next time. It doesn't figure anywhere anything about premiums more energy or not.

I would like to know why always that we propose something, and something such clear like this, we are always 'hit' like if we are asking barbarities. 2 weeks ago, when we wrote as 1st time in records post, we received a lot of critics. The best is not participate anymore in the community.

Actually it is a good idea, I bought first time premium, and beside the others privileges I get, I can make double money from before, this week for example I have 100k just from activities and before premium I barely get 65k per week, but I achieve this only because I have a lot of free time and can log in every 3 hours to make activity, so it is unfairly to others who can not log in in time. So I think it would be better if energy is just left for increasing the  moral/condition of the players, and incomes to be only from stadiums, selling players and season prizes.  But this is from our point of view, from the other side the owners got more money from ads with every visit of this game, so if I was one of the owners, i would make something to make users to visit more often. So Oberstdorf, it will be hardly to make activities goes off and most of the users will be against that because it is a mainly source for making more money. Also it is late to turn off the activities now because only will make bigger gap between big teams and small teams.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2013, 06:34:09 AM »

Man , for who is clear? When you look at whole topic , you are in minority! I dont like your way of discussion. In the first post  you wrote about energy activities. What does mean energy activities for you? In this game we have Club activities and others way of using energy like : Fitness recovery program, Host a motivational meeting and very important Scouting player.
After that you tell that Gabrielis 
mix concepts confusing people with the real idea I am giving, diverting the post, in other words
You didn't said precisely and are waiting for answers  that suits you?

Back to topic, energy is  part of this game, I don't want to remove it. I am premium user,but  I was always against advantages for  premium user. IMHO double energy for premium users are less problem then tokens or opponent analysis cause still need some work ( user have to logged in ) to get this advantage.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 06:35:52 AM by Ruta »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2013, 10:19:34 AM »
Hello to everybody,

If owner's win money with each entry I think that is one reason enougth powerfull to don't remove energy even all of us want that.

I like energy, because it give to the game different strategies, I mean, you must decide to win money, recover moral, recover condition, spy  players. Is true that people with more time have an advantage, but this is like all the online games (they have advantage of buy players better and I'm sure we don't want the market disappear because of this). So I'm agree with energy activities.

But I agree with the idea of all of us have the same energy (and time to recover it). I will let for all 200 energy. This don't solve the act to entry to do energy activities like Obertsdorf said, (is a problem for some people, it isn't for others)  but it's more fair for all.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 02:20:17 PM by Sopelana »
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2013, 03:57:28 PM »
leave it as it is, please!

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2013, 06:00:42 PM »
For me this is simple: If you do not want to put your time and energy into logging in for club activities, then run your club so you don't need these additional funds. After all, this is not the only way to balance a budget.
 ;)

If you want to make suggestions in the forum, you have to expect some criticism. Nobody is attacking you personally, but if someone doesn't like your proposal, nothing should stop them from saying so, just as nothing should stop you from voicing your opinions of others' ideas.

I would suggest avoiding negative proposals like this (Get rid of X feature) with binary (yes/no) solutions. Instead, offer some alternatives. Many people rely on the revenue generated by club activities...if you could remove them from the game, where would this revenue come from?
 :)
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2013, 06:36:08 PM »
For me this is simple: If you do not want to put your time and energy into logging in for club activities, then run your club so you don't need these additional funds. After all, this is not the only way to balance a budget.
 ;)

If you want to make suggestions in the forum, you have to expect some criticism. Nobody is attacking you personally, but if someone doesn't like your proposal, nothing should stop them from saying so, just as nothing should stop you from voicing your opinions of others' ideas.

I would suggest avoiding negative proposals like this (Get rid of X feature) with binary (yes/no) solutions. Instead, offer some alternatives. Many people rely on the revenue generated by club activities...if you could remove them from the game, where would this revenue come from?
 :)

it seems that I do, somehow

famouson17

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2013, 10:50:04 PM »
I luv activities so much, the day activities be removed would be my last on GKF; i you don't like activities do away with them prentend you do see them on the page
I'm Famous & I'm Awesome

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2023, 10:54:26 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting