Author Topic: Friendly Match Ticket prices -and discussion on where questions should be posted  (Read 14356 times)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Can someone tell me how revenue from friendly matches are calculated? (not attendance, but ticket prices)

I was under the impression that ticket prices are the same for friendlies regardless of stadium quality, but I'm not so sure anymore...
 :-\

EDIT:
Okay so known ticket prices from friendly matches are:

Stadium Quality        Price per ticket
Very Bad                     1.00
Bad                             1.125
Okay                           1.25
Good                           1.375
Very Good                   1.5

The Best                      1.675?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 05:20:30 PM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
revenue from friendly matches
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 10:23:49 PM »
Can someone tell me how revenue from friendly matches are calculated? (not attendance, but ticket prices)

I was under the impression that ticket prices are the same for friendlies regardless of stadium quality, but I'm not so sure anymore...

You are wrong, the high stadium quality, the high income from tickekts in friendlies. Be sure of that.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 11:42:41 PM by Sopelana »
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Re: revenue from friendly matches
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 01:51:55 AM »

You are wrong, the high stadium quality, the high income from tickekts in friendlies. Be sure of that.

Yeah I can see that...but does anyone know what the ticket prices for friendlies are at each quality level?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 02:07:23 AM »
At Very Good quality, each team receives 1,5G per seat. I am not sure about other quality levels.
My team: (95928)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 03:10:50 AM »
luckily i just upgraded my stadium from okay to good so I was able to find that
good = 1,375G/seat
okay = 1,25 G/seat
so most likely:
bad = 1,125G/seat
very bad = 1,00G/seat

and the best is probably 1,625G/seat

I should find a place to put this info now....

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 07:01:40 AM »
Please guys (Sopelana, Carlos, Brian) stop chatting on topic Put your question here. That is no place to chat. Please read rules for using that topic.
 :) Let's make this place better. There we will not discuss,just put questions and answers. Thanks! :) :)
Guys,you're my friends. Please don't make me lot of work to do. :)
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 07:36:44 AM »
luckily i just upgraded my stadium from okay to good so I was able to find that
good = 1,375G/seat
okay = 1,25 G/seat
so most likely:
bad = 1,125G/seat
very bad = 1,00G/seat

and the best is probably 1,625G/seat

I should find a place to put this info now....
From mine 2 games this week on very good stadium (friendly and Custom Cup) is  1,5 for a seat. I will have best quality stadium for 2 weeks, so I check it. It seems to be as Brian said , probably1,625 G/seat.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Lo Zar

• National Team
  • You'll never be drunk alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 07:42:26 AM »
I always thought that friendlies ticket price was current stadium level ticket price divided by 4!
  My team: ALCOLIZZATI (99365)  -  Italian Forum Moderator 

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2013, 09:02:53 AM »
Please guys (Sopelana, Carlos, Brian) stop chatting on topic Put your question here. That is no place to chat. Please read rules for using that topic.
 :) Let's make this place better. There we will not discuss,just put questions and answers. Thanks! :) :)

I can't understand what is happening, I just answered Brian's question. I wasn't chating with him, he had a dude. Sorry for the incovenience, I don't want make you to job a lot.
You done it before,but there is no problem. I just remind you.  :)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2013, 04:20:36 PM »

Littman sometimes questions cannot be answered in a single post. It is good to keep the forum neat and tidy, but this isn't a hospital! It may be impossible to know whether a question can/will be answered in a single post, so by giving people a hard time if it isn't, I think people will be more likely to go back to opening new topics with every question instead of keeping them in the Q & A thread. I think we should set a limit (maybe 5 or 6 posts) on a given question, and if the question cannot be answered in 5-6 posts, then it becomes its own thread. What do you think?
 :D
 I posted my question hoping this information was somewhere that I had overlooked, but obviously it isn't, so we had to discuss a bit...all that was needed was to split the topic as you did, or my plan, which was to combine the info into my original post and remove the others once the question was answered. You can rest assured that if I make a mess, I will be sure to clean it up!
 ;)

Anyway, so I moved my original question to this thread and added the known (and estimated) information that answers the question. That way no one gets confused by the question appearing in "ask questions here" and the answers appearing in a separate topic. I also made a new post in "ask questions here" with a quote of the top post and fixed the link. Meanwhile I think this post can be locked if there is no more discussion after a few days...

I can't understand what is happening, I just answered Brian's question. I wasn't chating with him, he had a dude. Sorry for the incovenience, I don't want make you to job a lot.
You done it before,but there is no problem. I just remind you.  :)

Could you explain me??, I said bacause I don't want to do it again, and I will do it if I don't understand it. Send me a pm if you considered. Thanks.

Sopelana, Littman wants to keep the Q & A thread neat and tidy, with every question there either having its answer in a single post with no discussion. Personally I think a small amount of discussion is fine there, as the extra posts can easily be removed once the information is known.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 04:45:49 PM by Brian Clough »

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Friendly Match Ticket prices
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2013, 04:58:11 PM »
Brian on that topic will not be discussion and end of story.There was similar topic before where I let discussion. Do you know what it become? Hell ! Over 50 pages of discussion about everything.First goes question than discussion about question 2 months old,question lets unanswered.Hell mess. This is the only topic where I please you not discuss.Or don't be angry when I delete unecessary posts. Please.Topic is opened to be an Q/A topic. Let's try to keep it as it is now.Don't be angry at me.Please. If you need discussion open new topic.Thanks.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Friendly Match Ticket prices
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2013, 05:18:56 PM »
Brian on that topic will not be discussion and end of story.There was similar topic before where I let discussion. Do you know what it become? Hell ! Over 50 pages of discussion about everything.First goes question than discussion about question 2 months old,question lets unanswered.Hell mess. This is the only topic where I please you not discuss.Or don't be angry when I delete unecessary posts. Please.Topic is opened to be an Q/A topic. Let's try to keep it as it is now.Don't be angry at me.Please. If you need discussion open new topic.Thanks.
I am not angry with you at all my friend.  :)

I am only saying that it may be hard to tell whether a question will be answered in a single post or not...to be clear, are you saying that people should always start new topics for their questions and then once resolved, they can be moved to the Q&A thread? That sounds good to me, but it is different from last season and, if so, it makes the topic of the Q&A thread a bit misleading. Perhaps the Q&A ("put your questions here") thread should be renamed "Questions and Answers" if unanswered questions should not be posted there.

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
Littmann with all respect, you are overreacting. a simple and well done game manual is all we need to understand how things works. FORUM should be about sharing our thoughts !!! sometime to get to a conclusion you need to talk first !!! LET'S MAKE CLEAN IN THE GAME MANUAL FIRST !!!few info from developers< more guessing from managers
                                        enough info                    > few guessing from managers
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 06:11:22 PM by [email protected] »

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Litman set up this topic and made the rules . For me all is clear. Simple qustion  and simple answer. Discusion should be at proper topic if needed.

Edit : Ups this is about topic Put your question here!!!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 05:53:36 PM by Ruta »
  season 18

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
I think all of us should calm a little bit....

Littman, i apologize, as Ruta said, you made the topic rules and i broke them, so i'm sorry.

However, i want to share something: clearly that info is not available to none of us, i have been on this forum more than 2 years and i never saw it, so i tought it would be wise to share our experiences and gather as much information as possible, so when we have all the answers at sight, you could do all the cleaning you want (you edit almost every single post we do, even if it's respecting the rules after all). If you think that somebody would suddenly appear with all the info, you are probably wrong.... but it's okay, your forum, your topic, your rules and we must respect them.
Secondly, i am still waiting an updated game manual, we shouldn't be discussing so basic things among us, the info should be there, so every GKO user could decide if improving his stadium is worth or not. But if we received youth camps without an explanation until many people did a wrong step, i think all of us should be trying to figure things out on our own.
And finally, i might be wrong, but i think that if we want a game and a forum with more active users, comments shouldn't be removed so lightly.... i see it a little unfriendly.
I respect the job Littmann did, this forum was a mess, but we might be going to the opposite side: and ordered and low activity forum....
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 05:55:33 PM by CarlosT »

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Upss. I've  made  an mistake  . I thought I was  writtem at > here naturally discusion is allowed .
If I right remember this topic is draw from  Put your question here!!! for discusion.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 05:57:01 PM by Ruta »
  season 18

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
I don't know what to say. I'm trying to make this place better for us, better for new users, clearer for view....but I don't have support and understanding. I'm sorry because I must to say this but I'm near to give my resignation on moderator place.

Littman, i apologize, as Ruta said, you made the topic rules and i broke them, so i'm sorry.

However, i want to share something: clearly that info is not available to none of us, i have been on this forum more than 2 years and i never saw it, so i tought it would be wise to share our experiences and gather as much information as possible, so when we have all the answers at sight, you could do all the cleaning you want (you edit almost every single post we do, even if it's respecting the rules after all). If you think that somebody would suddenly appear with all the info, you are probably wrong.... but it's okay, your forum, your topic, your rules and we must respect them.

I respect the job Littmann did, this forum was a mess, but we might be going to the opposite side: and ordered and low activity forum....

You can't say that Carlos. It isn't anything mine. It's OURS. And I don't work this because of me,or Brian,or you, I do it for us. I hope that in Topic Put your question here will be over 100 questions and answer. Then you'll understand because orderly created is needed and good. I created this topic to make one place where admin can have all questions on one place and where he can easily answer on them. OK,if we know right answer we can answer the questions too. It is ONE topic,please. Don't because of that call this place MY FORUM. Please. I took this job to make this place functioning,but....
I edited almost every post because i wrote this: "When you answer please try to quote question. By that way you'll make us (moderators) job easier". Rarely of us quoted manager's question. By that "rule" I tried to make than in one post we have full question (with explanation) and answer which are available on JUST one link (you click on question - 1st post, you get full question and answer). I thought it is better. That aren't my stupid rules,that's just the best way to take maximum from visibility and functionality.

And for god sake, you didn't make any mistake or offended me, I just want from you to help me in making things on forum better. That's all.

I am only saying that it may be hard to tell whether a question will be answered in a single post or not...to be clear, are you saying that people should always start new topics for their questions and then once resolved, they can be moved to the Q&A thread? That sounds good to me, but it is different from last season and, if so, it makes the topic of the Q&A thread a bit misleading. Perhaps the Q&A ("put your questions here") thread should be renamed "Questions and Answers" if unanswered questions should not be posted there.

Look, when I took moderator role on General Discussion were over 50 pages with 25 topics each. It's over 1250 topics !!!  None of us can't find suitable informations in that mess. In that mess none of us don't want try to find informations he wants. Just opens new topic and here we go. I found about 10 topics with same subject and question. People don't want to look and we have problem to write same things over and over.

We need new manual,I agree. But I can't affect.

Littmann with all respect, you are overreacting. a simple and well done game manual is all we need to understand how things works. FORUM should be about sharing our thoughts !!! sometime to get to a conclusion you need to talk first !!! LET'S MAKE CLEAN IN THE GAME MANUAL FIRST !!!

Yes,man but how you can't understand. I beg you to spare ONE TOPIC from chatting not for me,but for us. I think that in time where this topic would have over 100 questions it'll be great place where new players can find informations they want.

Please if you are dissatisfied with my work,please say it to me. It will be easier to me to give this job to someone else. I'll have more time for my activities. If someone is offended please forgive me. If you feel tight, uncomfortable, angry, disappointed please say it to me, I'll step down. I don't want to make people feel like this. Thanks to all, and please don't be angry on me. I did not mean anything to harm you.

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
its kinda offtopic

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
its kinda offtopic
It's off-topic. I'll fix that. Don't worry.

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
I don't know what to say. I'm trying to make this place better for us, better for new users, clearer for view....but I don't have support and understanding. I'm sorry because I must to say this but I'm near to give my resignation on moderator place.

You can't say that Carlos. It isn't anything mine. It's OURS. And I don't work this because of me,or Brian,or you, I do it for us. I hope that in Topic Put your question here will be over 100 questions and answer. Then you'll understand because orderly created is needed and good. I created this topic to make one place where admin can have all questions on one place and where he can easily answer on them. OK,if we know right answer we can answer the questions too. It is ONE topic,please. Don't because of that call this place MY FORUM. Please. I took this job to make this place functioning,but....
I edited almost every post because i wrote this: "When you answer please try to quote question. By that way you'll make us (moderators) job easier". Rarely of us quoted manager's question. By that "rule" I tried to make than in one post we have full question (with explanation) and answer which are available on JUST one link (you click on question - 1st post, you get full question and answer). I thought it is better. That aren't my stupid rules,that's just the best way to take maximum from visibility and functionality.

And for god sake, you didn't make any mistake or offended me, I just want from you to help me in making things on forum better. That's all.

Littmann with all respect, you are overreacting. a simple and well done game manual is all we need to understand how things works. FORUM should be about sharing our thoughts !!! sometime to get to a conclusion you need to talk first !!! LET'S MAKE CLEAN IN THE GAME MANUAL FIRST !!!

Yes,man but how you can't understand. I beg you to spare ONE TOPIC from chatting not for me,but for us. I think that in time where this topic would have over 100 questions it'll be great place where new players can find informations they want.

Please if you are dissatisfied with my work,please say it to me. It will be easier to me to give this job to someone else. I'll have more time for my activities. If someone is offended please forgive me. If you feel tight, uncomfortable, angry, disappointed please say it to me, I'll step down. I don't want to make people feel like this. Thanks to all, and please don't be angry on me. I did not mean anything to harm you.
I think we all agree that you do a very good job, but that doesn't mean sometimes we can not see things in a different way.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
And it seems we are going to nowhere again......

Littmann, again... i believe you are doing something that was needed, the forum was a mess and it needed some order, every single forum user knows that and apreciate the work you are doing, but please do not act like a victim.
I said "your forum, your topic, your rules", am i wrong?
You are the main moderator, Brian suggested something different and you just said no, it must be like this.
Your topic, your rules: if we don't act exactly as you say our topics are edited/removed.
That said, why do you feel offended?
And to be clear, i am NOT saying your behavior is wrong, but sometimes it's NOT friendly. However, a moderator doesn't need to be other user's friend, he must set the rules and make sure users behave based on them, i am not going to fight with you because you edited a message i wrote, i understand you are doing your job and you think that's the wat they must be done, so i'll accept it and i will apologize if i need it to.
And about apoligies: i must apologize again, because i have a bad habit, i rarely quote somebody else's question before answering, my fault. I understand why you edited my messages... i think i will have to get used to your rule (i never said it was stupid, stupid is that premium cheater rule that admin created) or i will just stop posting answers, wathever comes to my mind first.

Nobody is asking you to leave, i know what it feels to moderate here, how difficult is to deal with game issues and admin's absence, i understand that you are doing your best, but if you can accept a humble advice, accepting other user's suggestion doesn't mean we are unhappy with you, means we want to help you to make this forum something better, i just hope you understand my point.

As i said before, my friendship with you won't change because this issue, we're grown up people, we don't have to agree every single time we give our toughts, cheers.

Edit: To avoid misunderstandings, when i say that i might not post if i need to quote a message, it doesn't mean that i am threating you, means that i spend more than 12 hours connected through a smarphone, try to quote messages in an android 2.2 phone, running opera mini and a crappy 3G connection, it's almost a mission imposssibe lol! That also explains so many errors sometimes :P
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 08:36:36 PM by CarlosT »

MathewsPateras

• Professional team
    • View Profile
As we have been asked many times, this is not the place for personal discussions, the topic is other. please stop with this.

Edit: This seems a dictatorial moderation job.
  :P

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Littmann, I agree with all here you are doing a great job. In my case (and I don't want to figth with you) I didn't understand what rule I broke. I answered the first one to question of Brian posting the quote. I apologise too if I broke any rule, but I need to understand how it works, because could be happen that user don't write more due to don't understand the rules, killing the comunication between users.

I haven't problems if 5-6 of us answer a question and you remove all in one post to put in order, but many times many answers are need, because no ones here can say I'm rigth others are wrong due to manual is not completed and is old.

I think is good too if all us can speak about these things.

Thanks for your job Littmann, and I apologise again for doing badly (it was not my intention). 

« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 08:52:04 PM by Sopelana »
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

connoropowell

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Friendly matches are one of the least expensive matches one can watch. Of course they won't miss on the money part.