Author Topic: Possible bug in "Game Statistics"  (Read 11255 times)

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
Re: Possible bug in "Game Statistics"
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2013, 09:58:31 AM »
Carlos're wrong or you misunderstood me, Admin sometimes behaves as if it is in the universe and the rest of us on earth. No, I do not wish to defend admin but you have to admit the fact that the admin no profit from this game, the game would not exist, right? Similar games online are even more expensive!
A million of good questions and suggestions by the manager asked the forum to which admin did not respond. Admin does not deserve my defense, and I repeat, no earnings for the admin, there was not this game.
My team: FC Golex (131510)
GKO MODERATOR of Croatia*****
Nickname - Golex (66825)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2013, 10:07:43 AM »
Golex, did you bother to read my comment? I am saying that just in ads this game receives enough money to pay server maintenance and bring admin money, just to be there, hands crossed just laughing watching us to fight...

You are not defending admin or the game, you are defending your behavior, other online games are expensive, that's right (mmo rpg mostly) but online managers are cheaper and their policy is far different than GKO's.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 10:14:13 AM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2013, 10:19:08 AM »
Carlos're wrong or you misunderstood me, Admin sometimes behaves as if it is in the universe and the rest of us on earth. No, I do not wish to defend admin but you have to admit the fact that the admin no profit from this game, the game would not exist, right? Similar games online are even more expensive!
A million of good questions and suggestions by the manager asked the forum to which admin did not respond. Admin does not deserve my defense, and I repeat, no earnings for the admin, there was not this game.
I realy do not know how this things are working, bu t I am pretty sure that the developers are making enough money even with out premium acounts. I realy do not think that they lost money in the first seasons when premium acount did not existed. and I also think if the rules are simple, fair and respected they'll have more users and obvious more money.

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2013, 10:25:16 AM »
Golex, did you bother to read my comment? I am saying that just in ads this game receives enough money to pay server maintenance and bring admin money, just to be there, hands crossed just laughing watching us to fight...

You are not defending admin or the game, you are defending your behavior, other online games are expensive, that's right (mmo rpg mostly) but online managers are cheaper and their policy is far different than GKO's.
Friend Carlos, you're right. I'd be happy that this game entirely free and that admin is operational menangera and work for the good of the game. Believe me, I know some of our friends, I'm on the verge to leave and go away from this game only because the admin behaves towards us all in a bad way. My possible departure, of course, not because of your present your post but for inexplicable situations that admin is made. Admin has to listen to suggestions that the vast majority of managers and accept good suggestions but he made ??it or not he or it takes lots of time. I do not know that earnings have admin and your information from the $ 450 was for me the first information and I thought it was smaller, but thanks to your information is different now I look at the admin. It is better to think more about this illiteracy. Carlos, you're right and that in all! So, sorry!
Nickname - Golex (66825)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2013, 10:28:56 AM »
I realy do not know how this things are working, bu t I am pretty sure that the developers are making enough money even with out premium acounts. I realy do not think that they lost money in the first seasons when premium acount did not existed. and I also think if the rules are simple, fair and respected they'll have more users and obvious more money.

QFT

That said, they would get far more income if you wouldn't need to wait 2 weeks to receive a league, the game would be bug free or if game manual would be updated.
If they would show REAL interest on the game development, they game would grow.
Double users? Double income from ads, it's simple! Now, if i log in 3 times a week and i still can't buy or sell players, don't expect them to receive extra money.

EDIT: just google "gockickoff.com analysis" wou will understand that this game is running without the premium or token thing...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 10:34:32 AM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2013, 11:27:20 AM »
you must be very inocent( i used this word to not offend anyone) to think something in this life is for free. i said it many times premium acount income it's just a bonuss for them, a fat one. and for those who still have douds, Carlos just gave them the best prove.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 12:24:07 PM by [email protected] »

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2013, 11:48:33 AM »
undoubtedly generate benefits and that they have not even spoken of multiaccounts endorsed by the administration, in which a premium may be paid 3-4-5 teams and players and win a league because of the multiple teams.

watch one thing if the gap is much benefit to be premium?, yes ..

the other, if, as in all games that are paid to improve the game and attract more users, the administrator also is full of silver and we all have a better game ... which is normal, it happens here? ... no

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2013, 01:31:41 PM »
Carlos, Lordaust, iosifmarius, chincho....I agree with everything you write. I was mistaken, and I thought the only admin has earnings from the sale of tokens and premium accounts. This game is among the best on the internet, but the admin is among the worst. My decision to leave the game grows every day, I hope it will not happen....
Nickname - Golex (66825)

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2024, 02:28:38 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2024, 09:24:36 PM »