Author Topic: Possible bug in "Game Statistics"  (Read 11257 times)

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
Possible bug in "Game Statistics"
« on: April 07, 2013, 07:22:22 AM »
Possible bug and this situation:
At the end of the 6. season (a few days before the start of the season 7) I bought for tokens (player is bought out its quota of 7 players from the academy - it was then possible) young GK 17y. (Todor Vinkovi? (5958135)) which I immediately introduced into the game and played it all the matches so far. However, last 7.season and this 8.season, this player is not visible on the Game Statistics for young Croatian GK <21! Why?
His scout report is x/5/4 and other players with a similar report on the list in the Game Statistics.
Is the reason it is not on Game Statistics, because what I bought it for tokens?
I think that this is a possible bug in the software game!
p.s.:
It would be good again if admin enable the that one can buy for tokens a new young players outside the defined quota of 7 players, as it was possible to start 7. season!
I know that the young players can now be purchased for tokens but the limit has promoted seven players, but before it could promote more than 7 players in the season if they buy tokens!!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 07:26:36 AM by Golex »
My team: FC Golex (131510)
GKO MODERATOR of Croatia*****
Nickname - Golex (66825)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: Possible bug in "Game Statistics"
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 07:38:53 AM »
About not visible player. It is old bug, not all players are in game statisc

About tokens. You are joking, are you? No more  real money in this Game! This is killing competetion! Are you satisfied when you wining just becuase your money. Poor chap!  What about if some oil shake ( or their children, lol) comes to this games and do what you did at your league? Will you still be so shortseeing and happy?
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 08:00:19 AM »
About not visible player. It is old bug, not all players are in game statisc

About tokens. You are joking, are you? No more  real money in this Game! This is killing competetion! Are you satisfied when you wining just becuase your money. Poor chap!  What about if some oil shake ( or their children, lol) comes to this games and do what you did at your league? Will you still be so shortseeing and happy?
Dear friend Ruta! Until 7 season it was possible many managers who are in this game came from the beginning of the first season, took advantage of this opportunity to purchase and today are the top clubs. I do not know if you used that advantage, but many menagers they did, and now play in the WCC. This was a great convenience that many managers use and today have strong teams with quality players. Should be given the same opportunity and other managers, who are in this game came much later.
You say: No more  real money in this Game! I am convinced that we spent more tokens by many managers to see the potential of their new young players at the start of the season at the academy. Is not that the real money!?
Nickname - Golex (66825)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 08:24:35 AM »
Tokens are the big shit in GKO! I can accept that Premium is needed to run and develop this game and it gaves a lot of adventage. And please don't speak about past. There was some good and bad thing .Here we are and have to try do not make previuos mistakes.

Ps . How you know how many players use token? Give me examples. In Poland I know only about 1!!!!! user which used tkokens for youh. Poland is medium country in GKO.
It is looks as always. When somebody did something wrong or unpopular is always saing that there are many as him :(
My rules is clear: do as you would be done by . Simple???
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 08:26:07 AM by Ruta »
  season 18

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 08:55:23 AM »
medium only?   i thought Poland was the core in GKO europe.... while Thailand is in the core of asia

Ologga

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 09:00:36 AM »
Tokens have killed GKO for ever, as Ruta says we can understand the premium account (but can't understand a premium with advantages) but can`t never accept the tokens which give you the option of buy things like new youths, that with the best academy is a bomb,  GKO must remove that as soon as.

TOKENS MUST DISSAPPEAR FROM THE GAME!!!

Ologga

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2013, 09:02:23 AM »

+10

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2013, 09:08:08 AM »
medium only?   i thought Poland was the core in GKO europe.... while Thailand is in the core of asia
we have some very strong clubs but our comunity is small . In last election total votes was 23!!! IMHO there is about 40-50 active users in Poland  who are loggin a few times a week and next 40-50 who are loggin from time to time.
I think that in China will be soon more active users then whole Europe ( Thailand is out of sight)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 09:16:27 AM by Ruta »
  season 18

Ologga

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2013, 09:13:54 AM »
we have some very strong clubs but our comunity is small . In last election total votes was 23!!! IMHO there is about 40-50 active users in Poland  who are loggin a few times a week and next 40-50 who are loggin from time to time.
In Europe are many bigger countries : Serbia, Spain, Italy

In spain 22-24 votes too.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2013, 09:32:53 AM »
yeah, when i look closer it seems that are some countries in Europe with 40-50 active users : Poland, Spain,Italy, Serbia, BaH.
  season 18

MathewsPateras

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2013, 11:47:44 AM »
In Spain only one manager use tokens and he make a big difference with youth best academy!!

TOKENS SHOULD BE DISAPPEAR!! Or GKO is dead

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2013, 03:29:03 PM »
If it wasn't You it must be Sopelana or I missed someone with best aka.

Good to know. It should be an info who is using tokens. I have no respect for them ! Genarally they should play in diffrent competitions.
  season 18

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2013, 03:49:30 PM »
In Portugal just 6 votes... ::)
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2013, 04:34:21 PM »
Possible bug and this situation:
At the end of the 6. season (a few days before the start of the season 7) I bought for tokens (player is bought out its quota of 7 players from the academy - it was then possible) young GK 17y. (Todor Vinkovi? (5958135)) which I immediately introduced into the game and played it all the matches so far. However, last 7.season and this 8.season, this player is not visible on the Game Statistics for young Croatian GK <21! Why?
His scout report is x/5/4 and other players with a similar report on the list in the Game Statistics.
Is the reason it is not on Game Statistics, because what I bought it for tokens?
I think that this is a possible bug in the software game!
p.s.:
It would be good again if admin enable the that one can buy for tokens a new young players outside the defined quota of 7 players, as it was possible to start 7. season!
I know that the young players can now be purchased for tokens but the limit has promoted seven players, but before it could promote more than 7 players in the season if they buy tokens!!

No more than 7 players. Now we have camps to get more players.
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

Lo Zar

• National Team
  • You'll never be drunk alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2013, 04:43:11 PM »
In Poland I know only about 1!!!!! user which used tkokens for youh. Poland is medium country in GKO.

You are very lucky in Poland! In Italy there are lots of people using tokens to get high LA youth players, also in minor leagues. Some of them draw 3 youth/week until they find a full range of 7 LA8/9/10. In the next seasons you will have to manage them in WCC!
  My team: ALCOLIZZATI (99365)  -  Italian Forum Moderator 

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2013, 05:27:58 PM »
so we have I WW about tokens. I lie if I say I didn't expect this. GKO ownwers should expect it , too. But they are blind !
First of all, I'm the first one agree with the idea of user's can't buy player with token's neither with G (the clubs haven't the same cappacity to win money on GKO). I want tokens' disappear, but I think that is not the games owner thinkings. 
nice to hear :)

. I mean, when you sold player over his prize, you and Borussia, cheaters bougth that players, I didn't say nothing, it was legal, but no moral.
  Prove or shut up , this is rotten attack.

If it wasn't You it must be Sopelana or I missed someone with best aka.

Good to know. It should be an info who is using tokens. I have no respect for them ! Genarally they should play in diffrent competitions.
I don't attack you personally . My foult that you name was above my general statement.

To Lo Zar
You are very lucky in Poland! In Italy there are lots of people using tokens to get high LA youth players, also in minor leagues. Some of them draw 3 youth/week until they find a full range of 7 LA8/9/10. In the next seasons you will have to manage them in WCC!
If I will face that situation I quit this game :(
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 05:43:47 PM by Ruta »
  season 18

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2013, 05:47:47 PM »
 Sopelana, when you see that someone do illegal things just post to Admin. Forum is bad place to talk about that.
 About buying for big price. I could/can because I had/have those money. I won them in real competition in Polish Top Level. I invest a lot g in my infrastructure like bar , hotel and  restaurant. If you are looking in my transfer history you see how many players I sacrificed for develop my facilities.  And You  said that we bought players over tarnsfermarket value. Go and try to buy 9 or 10 LA player. I asked so many users before one sold me 6/10/6 MC for 6 mln g. No one want to sell his stars.

season 18

MathewsPateras

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2013, 06:07:12 PM »

I want tokens' disappear, but I think that is not the games owner thinkings. After that, I will say that  I don't say what you are doing or not. I mean, when you sold player over his prize, you and Borussia, cheaters bougth that players, I didn't say nothing, it was legal, but no moral. Now you are accusing me for using tokens to scout. I'm bored about listen always the same, and we have seen another advantages you had. I understand you are furious with your youngs, no better tan 8* from your best academy in 3 season, but I'm not the culpable.

You say be against tokens and want to disappear..... but however you use them. That is NO MORAL!!

That is not the best way to tell GKO disappear tokens.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 06:11:38 PM by MathewsPateras »

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2013, 06:11:05 PM »

I want tokens' disappear, but I think that is not the games owner thinkings. After that, I will say that  I don't say what you are doing or not. I mean, when you sold player over his prize, you and Borussia, cheaters bougth that players, I didn't say nothing, it was legal, but no moral. Now you are accusing me for using tokens to scout. I'm bored about listen always the same, and we have seen another advantages you had. I understand you are furious with your youngs, no better tan 8* from your best academy in 3 season, but I'm not the culpable.

You say be against tokens and want to disappear..... but however you use them. That is NOT MORAL!!

That is not the best way to tell GKO disappear tokens.

You say many times that MOTs must be disappear, but however use them... THAT IS NO MORAL!!!!.

That is not the best way to tell GKO remove mots....

XD.

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2013, 10:17:39 PM »

If buy tokens is to give your best, congratulations. Nice job!

I bougth tokens last season, and I did the same, the difference was no great players. And I did my best too. In that case I didn't see you saying nothing about it. What has changed in this season?? The luck, great players of my academy...

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2013, 10:18:02 PM »
Could you please stop it! Both of you!  ::)

I am tired to read your childish fight, and i believe all of us are the same.

You know eachother outside the game, if you have something to say, please do it outside the forum, CHEATING ISSUES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN FORUM, thanks in advance
My team: (95928)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2013, 02:28:41 AM »
Getting back to the original topic of this thread

...Until 7 season it was possible many managers who are in this game came from the beginning of the first season, took advantage of this opportunity to purchase and today are the top clubs. I do not know if you used that advantage, but many menagers they did, and now play in the WCC. This was a great convenience that many managers use and today have strong teams with quality players. Should be given the same opportunity and other managers, who are in this game came much later.

From everything I have heard, in the old system additional academy players purchased with tokens were of lower quality, never the best players from the academy so I don't think that's really an issue.

The real problem is this:
In Italy there are lots of people using tokens to get high LA youth players, also in minor leagues. Some of them draw 3 youth/week until they find a full range of 7 LA8/9/10. In the next seasons you will have to manage them in WCC!

I too want to see the tokens removed from the game but at the very least managers should be limited in the number of additional players they can buy with tokens and, like before, these additional players should be of lower quality than the first 7 in the academy.

Never sacrifice passion for glory!

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2013, 06:12:25 AM »
This is a game based on football . Footbal is a sport. In any sport is very important the fairness of the competition. Using real money in this game you create an unfair advantage. In my opinion tokens shoud be removed (the worst damage was made in those 2 seasons when tokens was used for buyng 7 extra youth player). Also some advantages of the premium are afecting the fairness of this game, i am  refering just at the double amount of the club energy and the double speed of  regeneration of that energy and the extra friendly match. from my point of view using real money in this game is not about winning trophies is about buyng them, so where is the fun in that ? CHEERS !

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2013, 08:52:41 AM »
This is a game based on football . Footbal is a sport. In any sport is very important the fairness of the competition. Using real money in this game you create an unfair advantage. In my opinion tokens shoud be removed (the worst damage was made in those 2 seasons when tokens was used for buyng 7 extra youth player). Also some advantages of the premium are afecting the fairness of this game, i am  refering just at the double amount of the club energy and the double speed of  regeneration of that energy and the extra friendly match. from my point of view using real money in this game is not about winning trophies is about buyng them, so where is the fun in that ? CHEERS !
I do not want to be a lawyer from the admin, but I ask you whether you would be the game that admin has no earnings!? The only money you earn from selling tokens and premium accounts (I believe from the advertising on the site) and if Admin no money and profit, no this game! Talking about this game is based on real football. In real football, there are those who have lots of money and those with less money. To do otherwise would be no Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Manchester Unt., Bayern ... etc
Do not think that I am not defending admin, no way! The admin is my club unfairly punish and took money from the transaction and now I'm in -2.5 milG!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 09:10:35 AM by Golex »
Nickname - Golex (66825)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2013, 09:46:13 AM »
I do not want to be a lawyer from the admin, but I ask you whether you would be the game that admin has no earnings!? The only money you earn from selling tokens and premium accounts (I believe from the advertising on the site) and if Admin no money and profit, no this game!

Admin should have more profits if he would be really interested in the game, the game is not showing real improvement and he is not showing real interest on providing support or to bringing more users to the game, if you are not his lawyer do not come at us with such silly comment, GKO's current policy only milk it's users as much as it can. There are hundreds of pages that analyzes another pages, i have analysed GKO with them, and all of them say similar things: after deducting server maintenance cost, GKO brings profit, it's not a lot of money of course, but it's enough to compensate the low improvement rate and the lack of support he brings, he is getting a monthly income almost for nothing. Have you forgotten that the only real improvement (youth camps) took 2 season after it were announced? And we received them without any docs? Come on, this post will be larger than youth camp explanations!

Talking about this game is based on real football. In real football, there are those who have lots of money and those with less money. To do otherwise would be no Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Manchester Unt., Bayern ... etc

Do you want to talk about real life? In real life, the UEFA and FIFA as well are trying to do a "financial fair play", avoiding to let new Chelseas, Manchester Cities or PSGs to appear, if a team grows, they must proof that their incomes doesn't come from nowhere.
Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milan.... all of them are big and strong teams because they are older than others and they did something right all these years, so the earned many supporters.
In other words, you are only trying to promote GKO to works exactly as the world say that things shouldn't. Nobody  wants a Chelsea here, we want many of those "no extra income" big clubs.

Do not think that I am not defending admin, no way! The admin is my club unfairly punish and took money from the transaction and now I'm in -2.5 milG!!!!!

We shouldn't talk about it here (stupid premium cheaters protection rule) but what have you done to receive such punish, what happened actually? People might think that your pocked saved you to receive a ban as well.....
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 06:37:58 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)