Author Topic: Season 8 - new features  (Read 28647 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Season 8 - new features
« on: April 02, 2013, 07:55:52 AM »
- Changes in the player transfer system
http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=12418.0
1. We will introduce "Signing On Fee" which is the amount of money that a team need to pay to the player upon bidding success.
[Signing On Fee = 50 x (Offered Wage - Base Wage).] (Base Wage is the estimated wage by the system)

This system will decrease the problem of unreasonable offered wages.
Example : Bid a player for 500K and offer wage for 10K (Base Wage =  3K ) => Must pay Signing On Fee for 50 x (10K - 3K)

2. We will increase the amount of transfer value when selling a player, which is promoted from your academy. (Previous system =  35%)

3. We will increase the bonus of the transfer value when selling a player, which is promoted from your academy, from 5% to 10%.
This means that you receive at most 80% + 10% = 90% when selling any player promoted from your academy.

4. The percentage of money a team receives from selling a player will increase faster than the previous version.
We use straight line model for the previous version, whereas we will use curve model for the new version.
This means that at the beginning the percentage of money will increase faster. (This change applies to all players.)

- Youth camp

- You can build up to 3 youth camps in any countries (but not your country)  without any cost but you have to pay maintenance fee on a weekly basis (at least 5,000 G per week).

- On Thursday at 06:00:00 (server time), each club has to invest an amount of money on every youth camp that it owns.

- If the amount of money is not enough to deduct, only 5,000 G will be invested for that week.

-  Your Investment will be accumulated up to 2 seasons.
E.g. First year invest 50,000 G -> cumulative investment = 50,000 G
Second year invest 100,000 G -> cumulative investment = 150,000 G
Third year invest 200,000 G -> cumulative investment = 300,000 G
Fourth year invest 100,000 G -> cumulative investment = 300,000 G

- In each country, every youth camp will be ranked based on the cumulative investment of each club.

- The total investment on youth camps of each country will affect the ability of youth players in that country.

- Between the 9th week to 15th week of league competition, youth competitions will be held to search for young talents.
Each youth camp will sign a player and send that player to the club automatically.

- Another youth competitions will be held between the 25th week to 30th week of league competition to select another youth player for each club.

- Therefore, each youth camp will send 2 youth players to the club every season.

- A youth player will choose to join a club based on the ranking of the club's camp that suit his ability.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:17:39 AM by admin »

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Season 8 - new features
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 08:03:12 AM »
i would request admin to explain why this seasons new intake players progress rate were around 2 to 4 only?

Ologga

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 01:36:25 PM »
or explain why when we built the best level, the academy used to give normal players and now they have moved the internal level and give less quality than before. We have paid very much money by an academy with a determinate level that know doesn't exist.

in other words we continue paying the same money but the product is worst. in market terms what is that?.

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 08:58:00 AM »
Update

N-D-A-F

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 09:02:20 AM »
i have already promoted players , very bad players , what we should do ?
Albanian moderator
Albanian translator
Albanian nation manager
England moderator
Off-topic moderator

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 09:05:06 AM »
i have already promoted players , very bad players , what we should do ?

You should have waited and see the player report before you promote the player.

N-D-A-F

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 09:07:21 AM »
Can you do something to take them from me , and too put new players ?? I didnt knew..
Albanian moderator
Albanian translator
Albanian nation manager
England moderator
Off-topic moderator

Ologga

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 09:14:27 AM »
If we have paid xent to 20,000,000m for build our bets academy and we are already paying 30,000 each week?, why we must pay again big amounts of money for get good players?.

do you mean that we must compete between us in each country making the biggest invest for reach the best youths?.

can I get a good player from my current academy withouth invest in camps?.

why all players received this season from academies are really bads?, perhaps you should eliminate all received players and give us again players with a real level and not this horrible players.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013, 09:16:19 AM »
Can you do something to take them from me , and too put new players ?? I didnt knew..
        Ignorantia iuris nocet . You are funny guy , NDAF ,lol
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

N-D-A-F

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2013, 09:17:35 AM »
        Ignorantia iuris nocet . You are funny guy , NDAF ,lol

:)
Albanian moderator
Albanian translator
Albanian nation manager
England moderator
Off-topic moderator

Rincewind

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2013, 09:20:42 AM »
So, no U15 youth players at the end? Will the camp's players be transfered directly to the youth team or to the academy?

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2013, 09:34:32 AM »
So, no U15 youth players at the end? Will the camp's players be transfered directly to the youth team or to the academy?

To youth team.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2013, 09:38:05 AM »

why all players received this season from academies are really bads?,
Today I,ve seen there is 69 best academies in GKO . Last season was only 11 or 12 at the begining. So the chance to get very good player from best academy is much lower then last season if the quota of them didn't change. As I said many times before , academy is not only way to develop ours clubs.
  season 18

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2013, 09:39:54 AM »
If we have paid xent to 20,000,000m for build our bets academy and we are already paying 30,000 each week?, why we must pay again big amounts of money for get good players?.

do you mean that we must compete between us in each country making the biggest invest for reach the best youths?.

why all players received this season from academies are really bads?, perhaps you should eliminate all received players and give us again players with a real level and not this horrible players.

-> To have the opportunity of getting more talent youths to your team.

Ologga

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2013, 09:45:24 AM »

-> To have the opportunity of getting more talent youths to your team.

and these players that we will obtain from the schools, their level, is only related to the invest that we make or depends too of the invest that other schools make in the same country.

firecloud0102

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2013, 09:47:45 AM »

To youth team.

So , that means , there will be 7 youth from academy and 6 youth from 3 camps ?  totally, 13 youths every season at last?
?????????~
??Wanaka???????????E???TOP??????????TOP???
????????????????????

Ologga

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2013, 09:55:17 AM »

why all players received this season from academies are really bads?,
Today I,ve seen there is 69 best academies in GKO . Last season was only 11 or 12 at the begining. So the chance to get very good player from best academy is much lower then last season if the quota of them didn't change. As I said many times before , academy is not only way to develop ours clubs.

do you want to mean that the chance of receive really good players is related to the number of best academies???, if a team invest the maximun must have the same possibility of receive a very good player that other one. I hope you are wrong because it should be unacceptable.

then, what will happen next season with f.ex. 200 best, or in season 10 with 300 best academies???.  :-[
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 09:59:35 AM by Oberstdorf »

Rincewind

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2013, 10:00:01 AM »

To youth team.

So , that means , there will be 7 youth from academy and 6 youth from 3 camps ?  totally, 13 youths every season at last?

So, don't you think that this will increase tremendously the number of players in the game and thus the transfer market will crash ?

Additional question: Do you plan to show clubs and nations rankings and the number of camps in a particular country somewhere on the site?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2013, 10:00:59 AM »
- In each country, every youth camp will be ranked based on the cumulative investment of each club.

- The total investment on youth camps of each country will affect the ability of youth players in that country.

In other words, if we pick a low populated country our chances to getting talent there are minimal, unless we invest far more money than other managers invested in populated countries. Am i wrong?
Now, considering that some people picked a country to build a camp without any info, is there a chance to let teams remove a camp? End of season maybe?

- A youth player will choose to join a club based on the ranking of the club's camp that suit his ability.

Will it be absolutely automatically? Is there any chance that a team that made a low investment receives a better player than somebody better ranked? It happens in academy after all, and a little random can make things interesting as well.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:18:50 AM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2013, 10:26:58 AM »
On 1st question is answer is  here
3. I accidentally opened a camp for young players in Afghanistan. How to turn off?

3. There will be a cancel button soon.

Generally I understand like You, Carlos. The better way is to build in the most popular country . But the competition for the youth will be higher ther , too
  season 18

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2013, 01:24:25 PM »
truth ...... 7 +2 +4,5,6 = _x 6 Tolken

hopefully not a commercial quite see this tool

?????

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2013, 02:15:38 PM »
can we move our young camp to another courntry? i find no menu for cancel or move?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 02:26:49 PM by Littmann »

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2013, 02:26:10 PM »
can we move our young camp to another courntry? i find no menu for cancel or move?
http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=14065.msg102674#msg102674
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

asjm

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2013, 03:05:39 PM »
Is this kind of "youth competitions" viewable?

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2013, 03:51:13 PM »
2 - What would be their age? Let them be 16 years old at most, at least this season, you didn't gave us the full data before promoting our youth, be fair with us.

I distinctly remember seeing in admin's original post that players would be 13-15 in youth camp and would move to academy at age 16, but it seems to be gone now...

Academy reports should available instantly for players from youth camps when they move to academy, assuming they have been in youth camp for at least 4-8 weeks, anyway.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!