Author Topic: Server Downtime  (Read 2646 times)

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
Server Downtime
« on: June 04, 2011, 12:40:06 PM »

Is it only me that can not access the website when trying to make a transfer?

I find a player, scout him, see there are other bids, so I wait until near the deadline to make a bid and pfut! The website is not accessible. Gateway fault etc, then as is by magic it starts working a few minutes after the deadline.  ??? ???

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: Server Downtime
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 01:01:04 PM »
We are planning to increase server's RAM.
Hope things will be better.

Cheers.

Tackey Anderssen

• Legendary Team
  • ??????????????
    • View Profile
    • Logo team
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 01:14:19 PM »
Q:RAM=?
A:RAMBO
 :D
Philosophy = Balance----->>>Liverpool ?????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 01:27:55 PM »
We are planning to increase server's RAM.
Hope things will be better.

Cheers.

Cheers? Thanks for what?

My point was that this was not the first time this has happened, and there is the player that you deleted, that I was the sole bidder for....

MD - Emre Yavuz - LT

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • Virtonomics
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 11:44:11 AM »
maybe this was not the first time. but this is a game which has server side and these problems may occur in every game at the begining. be patient and don't be aggressive against developers and system engineers about this errors.

in that period you are not the only one who are affected from this problem. you are right to complain about it. but this is the common issue on all games. Servers who will have %95 online ratio in one month; are known as good servers in common network topology.

You are really unlucky about this situation because this downtime affected your plans badly. I hope no one can be affected from this issues later on.
Team: Gilead FK
Manager: Emre YAVUZ
Establish date: 14/12/2010 (season 1)
League : B

Turkish Language Translator
Turkiye Forum Moderator
Trophy : D-27 Win, C-4 R-Up

SoLid_frOg

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 07:05:17 PM »
maybe this was not the first time. but this is a game which has server side and these problems may occur in every game at the begining. be patient and don't be aggressive against developers and system engineers about this errors.

in that period you are not the only one who are affected from this problem. you are right to complain about it. but this is the common issue on all games. Servers who will have %95 online ratio in one month; are known as good servers in common network topology.

You are really unlucky about this situation because this downtime affected your plans badly. I hope no one can be affected from this issues later on.
+1