Author Topic: Questions & Answers  (Read 114102 times)

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
Re: Questions & Answers
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2013, 07:18:53 PM »
[quote author=CarlosT link=topic=14065.msg114276#msg114276

Actually, there are 2 injury prone stats: you can see your player's ability to resist injuries in training but you can't see your player's ability to resist injuries in matches, that's a hidden stat.
[/quote]

Thats very strange,do You know if both have similar velue or it can be totaly different like a easliy for traning and hard for a match?
Is there more hidden things in this game which we should know (there is no info on manual about two injure prone  stats) ?
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2013, 12:57:03 AM »
Quote from: CarlosT link=topic=14065.msg114276#msg114276

Actually, there are 2 injury prone stats: you can see your player's ability to resist injuries in training but you can't see your player's ability to resist injuries in matches, that's a hidden stat.

Thats very strange,do You know if both have similar velue or it can be totaly different like a easliy for traning and hard for a match?
Is there more hidden things in this game which we should know (there is no info on manual about two injure prone  stats) ?

They can vary wildly. I have players who never get injured in matches with easily or quite easily injury prone ratings and have had others with hard injury prone rating that would get injured quite frequently in matches.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2013, 11:57:39 AM »
Where does the information about these two injury stats come from or is this assumption?
Hibury FC

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2013, 12:02:52 PM »
Where does the information about these two injury stats come from or is this assumption?

I don't know if that info can still be found (and searching for it using a smartphone is complicated) but i grant you this is not an assumption, this info were revealed when the developers added the option to increase the training workload and players started to receive injuries in training.
Admin clarified that after many injury hard players suffered injuries in matches.
My team: (95928)

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2013, 12:04:20 PM »
 ;) Good to know this is not speculation.
Hibury FC

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2013, 09:23:42 PM »
Playets are rate by level like a 50 56 60 etc. and by Potential ability from 1 to 15.Is potential ability related to this level? For example Pa 5=level 52 till 57 ? If there is some relation please describe how it is looks for each PA.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2013, 02:33:29 AM »
Playets are rate by level like a 50 56 60 etc. and by Potential ability from 1 to 15.Is potential ability related to this level? For example Pa 5=level 52 till 57 ? If there is some relation please describe how it is looks for each PA.

Level is based on current ability (CA), experience, morale, and position proficiency (did I forget one?) and has little to do with potential (limited) ability. For example, one CA5 players with very good experience and high morale might be level 60+ in their natural position, while another CA5 player with very low experience and very poor morale could have a level as low as 50.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 04:08:26 AM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2013, 02:57:24 AM »
 ;) How a player is trained has a lot to do with players level as well. LA does have a relationship to level, but not directly. Since LA determines how much training a player can receive, higher LA has the potential of higher levels. This is not guaranteed. Level is still based on CA which is directly determined by how a player is trained.
Hibury FC

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2013, 03:14:56 AM »
Player level is overrated IMO.

Some people think that a high level player is better than a low level player, but:

An average player can have a high level because his high experience and still, even if his individual skill is low.
A high CA player can have a high level and still, perform badly in his position: training tacking, positioning, decisions, marking on strikers might increase your level, but won't help him to perform properly as a striker.

In other words, before picking a player based on each player's level, people should consider his individual skills, his ability to play in a specific position and a specific tactic, then look at his experience and sometimes, other things (such as his height).

Player level doesn't help you to win matches, skilled players and a solid team tactic does...

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2013, 10:43:16 AM »
Yes thats very clear.I would like to know a difference of maximum level which player can reach on PA 5,6,7,8,9 etc.If it is not clear cause of experience please write +/-
 for example Pa5 =maximum 60    Pa6=maximum 65

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2013, 11:17:34 AM »
 ;) I think I got that before in your question, but the answer doesn't actually work like that. LA isn't fixed like that so it will vary from player to player. I have seen such a range that to give you any answer would probably be giving you misinformation. LA and level are not related like that.
Hibury FC

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 24, 2013, 11:41:02 AM »
Yes thats very clear.I would like to know a difference of maximum level which player can reach on PA 5,6,7,8,9 etc.If it is not clear cause of experience please write +/-
 for example Pa5 =maximum 60    Pa6=maximum 65

It' almost impossible to answer that question, because when players are maxed, their CA keep improving at slow pace playing matches.

For instance, i have a striker, his LA is 7, bit this season he became CA8, his experience is good (8 stars) and his current level is 70 (at superb morale).

The same happend with a GK i sold last season, his LA was 5, when i sold him he was CA6, his level were 67 at good (8 stars) experience back then.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 09:40:18 PM by CarlosT »

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2013, 12:44:50 PM »
uff on that I understand, my team always played with stolen levels, the experience gave me more options to make very good games
but and even if you have higher level, this will ensure greater possession, but not particularly more effective
even the players with high numbers and well trained hands you a better chance

Thanks to this experience as a team, you guarantee a control in the important game, able to regulate their arrivals in good number, there's a good strategy but you can liquidate status fall into a fortune to convert
so you need a striker with good numbers and great experience
promoting a goalkeeper and central defender

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2013, 12:15:41 PM »
THX for all answers.This is in my opinion big plus of this game  8)

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2013, 08:23:10 PM »
Hi! Just a simple question...at what age does a player go retired? What about bot teams....thare are teams with an average player age of >33... 
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2013, 09:34:41 PM »
Hi! Just a simple question...at what age does a player go retired? What about bot teams....thare are teams with an average player age of >33...

33 and game is over

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2013, 08:36:54 AM »
 ??? Does anyone else have this problem or is this just me? When I try to connect to GKO sometimes I get you can not find this page ect. This happens frequently. Does anyone else have this problem?
Hibury FC

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2013, 07:48:36 PM »
i have an important question as a national coach

i chose a player and confirmed the list, he is an AM/M left.

but today the player is vanished and instead of him another player was chosen by the computer, the player chosen is a forward.

why?

this was repeatidly done for the last 3 consecutive national games, i dd not wrote before because the player was injured, till yesterday he was injured also. but today he is fully healed, and i also wanted to play him tomorrow.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2013, 09:55:27 PM »
The player must be healthy before you confirm the list. It doesn't matter if the player will be healthy on matchday, if he is injured when you confirm the list, he will be removed.

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2013, 11:57:23 AM »
Is the time development of infrastructure in particular Academy takes the same amount of days on each subsequent stage.To upgrade academy from very bad to bad 14 days,from bad to okey also 14 days ?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2013, 11:59:22 AM »
Is the time development of infrastructure in particular Academy takes the same amount of days on each subsequent stage.To upgrade academy from very bad to bad 14 days,from bad to okey also 14 days ?

All facilities takes 14 days to upgrade, no matter the level.

GillBate

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2013, 12:10:41 PM »
I want to know each coach skills work for player skills. Which one can train which skill.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2013, 01:20:36 PM »
I want to know each coach skills work for player skills. Which one can train which skill.

Attacking: Crossing, Passing, Creativity, Off the ball
Defending: Marking, Tackling, Positioning
Goalkeepers: Handling, Reflex, Kicking, One on ones, Rushing out, Aerial ability
Shooting: Finishing, Long shots
Setpiece: Set Pieces
Ball Control: Dribbling, Technique, Agility
Tactical: Decisions, Teamwork
Aerial: Jumping, Heading
Fitness: Acceleration, Balance, Pace, Stamina, Strength
Mental: Aggression, Determination, Influence
Working with Youngsters: Provides an extra training bonus in all skills up to 22 years old.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 12:06:55 AM by CarlosT »

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2013, 07:31:24 PM »
I think here is the right answer http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=15.0

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2013, 08:20:24 PM »
I think here is the right answer http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=15.0

This is out of date , so actualy CarlosT has the right answer :)

I noticed also when training defending - players didnt improve passing for more than a month :)

My Team : Coffe Shop