General Category > General Discussion(English Only)

Questions & Answers

(1/48) > >>

Littmann:
1. Will I lose loaned player? He has 1 year contract left. I can't renew it.
2. Value of my player decreased after season restart. Is this normal?
3. I accidentally opened a camp for young players in Afghanistan. How to turn off?
4. Why players are still injuried and in same condition from last season? There is no training report for today.
5. Has the previous season bug been fixed or is there any chance that loaned players becomes UNH later?
6. When are my players supposed to show their UNH status? I'd like to renew their contracts and i can't.
7. Why new bought free players are still unhappy?
8. How does the loaning works?
9. I can't see them on my matches page the custom cup I'm playing.
10. Does loaned players get training?
11. Can I build a youth camp in my country?
12. Does height and weight affects have the performance of the players?
13. Who will get/sign/buy player?
14. Can someone tell me how revenue (money) from friendly matches are calculated?
15. If we degraded facilities we will get all the money back??
16. My player hasn't reached his LA but improvement from training has stopped. Why?
17. How much condition loss will my GK have if played in the outfield?
18. If I substitute a DC with a FC (for example) where will he play?
19. How many players must be in the squad for a match?
20. During a match, is it better to place youths on youth squad or in main squad?
21. My team seemed comparable to my opponent but they dominated the match. Why?
22. Where is information about which skills are important for different positions?
23. Still don't have any league help me!
24. Details about Custom Cup!
25. When you loan a player from another team you must give the original team some money, or nothing, you just pay the wage of the player?
26. What happens if the acount of the team would be negative?
27. How long player adepted to a team after transfer,what determines that time ?
28. A level of player is droping down after a transfer with 6 , 8 points is this cause he is not adepted to a team and after he will his level is getting back to optimal ?
29. Advanced instructions in tactic has "and    (Your score) - (Opponent score) is : " please write examples for situations when our team lead on game and when is down  in game.Is this + and - in both conditions (less than ; greater than) letting us to use just one which can determines same situations as the other one?
30. When we play custom cup which level of training bonus our players can get ?
31. Question about labels in Team Report/Next Match Report.
32. Is there any way to set formation by dragging players on touch screen devices (tablets, cell phones etc.)?
33. After restart to  new season a level of some (about 50% of squad) players droped few points.It  was happend even to young players like a 20-26 years old.Is this situation normal and they will recover ? If Yes how long it takes?
34. Maintenance costs per seat for every level of stadium quality?
35. Is there any impact from speech to our players?
36. Question about decreasing PR (Progress Rate) after age of 21.
37. What is the effect of influence on individual players?
38. Will players with >10  clubs interested will be set as free player when his contract expire although he is not in Nation Team?

Littmann:
Look. I restarted this topic because I want to make this place better for us and more functional for use.
First of all. You can ask here whatever you want. Be precise when you ask something. Brayan, me or any other Moderator will update this Topic every day. We'll make something like this topic http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=8207.0. On first post we'll put link which name will be your question. That link will lead you to your answer. We'll let on only first answer. All others will be deleted. Please don't be angry.  I want to collect all informations on one place and make it easier to search, and to find. If we make 300 no one will find desired informations and there will be chaos. MORE IMPORTANT IS THAT ADMIN WILL EASIER SEE EVERY QUESTION. Now it'll be more job for us but easier for your use.
When you answer please try to quote question. By that way you'll make us (moderators) job easier.
All non-answered questions will be written in red colour. Answered question will be written in Black colour. But that is my job.
ALL UNNECESSARY POSTS WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY !!! FOR DETAIL DISCUSSION YOU CAN OPEN NEW TOPIC !

CHAT IS STRONGLY PROHIBITED !!!!
Thanks to all. Moderator team. :)

Sopelana:
Hello, I have one question to admin.

I have one loan player in his last year of contract. I can't renew him (maybe is a bug). The questions is, Will I lose player??. I'm worried about this, because I loan him without see that was his last year in my team, but it haven't sense that we can't renew our player that are loans (he was unhappy too and I can't do nothing, (when I loaned him he wasn't)

Thanks in advance.

--- Quote from: admin on April 03, 2013, 10:05:14 AM ---The system will renew the contract of these players automatically.

--- End quote ---

Ruta:

--- Quote from: Sopelana on April 01, 2013, 06:41:31 AM ---Hello again, I have another question, I had one player who has decreased his value 80,000K is this correct if he is only 20 years old??

--- End quote ---
Yes , it is normal. Players decrease their value when reach 20.

Psihoooo:
I accidentally opened a camp for young players in Afghanistan. how to turn off?

and needs confirmation question.

I accidentally clicked and now lost for a week 5000 next 2 season.

--- Quote from: admin on April 03, 2013, 10:05:14 AM ---There will be a cancel button soon.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version