Author Topic: Admin, i believe all out us think the same......  (Read 17742 times)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Admin, i believe all out us think the same......
« on: March 23, 2013, 10:03:03 PM »
Dear admin:

Many users (premium and non-premium) demands a simple answer from you, we still don't know if something is going to change, we still don't know if the game will keep rolling or if it will be closed but we are certain that once the U21 World Cup ended, there's nothing for us to do, the NT distraction is over, now we have only 2 matches (at most, if we are premium users) and we must be doing club activities, to reduce our "weekly prone to debt finances".

It would be easy for me or any premium user to post the typical "i am losing time here, i want you to compensate the time that i can not enjoy my premium account at its full" but i don't think that this move would help to improve my current situation as user and supporter, i want to be enjoying the game as much as possible, not keeping myself posting complains that i don't know if you will ever read.
Sadly, the forum seems completly ignored, we are tired to see the forum filled with spamming bots, moderators are doing a great job, but if you can't be connected to ban those bots, give them the power to do that, you are keeping us in a very frustrating situation, and honestly i don't think it's fair.

So please, provide us some feedback, give us a minimum clue about what's coming next, if the dev team is working on something and you're trying to have it done for season 8, please let us know! At least we would be waiting for something, let us think that this long (and silent) wait is worth!

Also, if possible, let us play more friendly matches until season 8 start, the game suffered some critic changes last season and our wage budgets increased a lot, i am not losing money each week, but i need to do around 30 3 hour activities each week to compensate my expenses, our expenditures increases and our income resources didn't. Not to menction that, as i said before, the game is not enjoyable without matches, if you want us to be waiting, at least let us have a pleasant waiting, i don't think that it might be difficult to you and i think that people would really apreciate that.

That's all i have to say, and i believe all of us think the same mostly, thanks in advance   :)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 12:10:06 AM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
Re: Admin, i believe all out us think the same......
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 10:29:32 PM »
CarlosT  ....+1
 ;)
I agree with all the issues written by Carlos. This game is interesting, but does not show admin all managers respect for money that we paid all  premium accounts:
- The intervals between two-season is too long and boring
- The construction of buildings is too long and should be shortened construction period of 14 days to 3-5 days
- background-graphics this game more like a game for children up to 10 years,  not for adult players
- changes in transfers you made in the 7th season are not good and need to be supplemented to be better
Indeed it could be dangerous to your relationship with the managers of some of them permanently abandon this game.
Believe me, and I was even thinking to leave the game.
Carlos is definitely right. Listen to the voice of the people!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 10:48:23 PM by Golex »
My team: FC Golex (131510)
GKO MODERATOR of Croatia*****
Nickname - Golex (66825)

Ologga

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 10:47:00 PM »
+1    Kr10s

___
frustrating situation, those are the magic words.

TommyJ

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 11:43:13 PM »
+1 Great topic Carlos, nicely writen  8)
Macedonia Top Level winner - season 5; season 7
Macedonia Top Level runner up - season 6; season 9

The Korean Football Club

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • The Korean Football Club
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 11:50:25 PM »
 8) 8) 8)

??

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 12:37:00 AM »
i also hope season 8 coming quickly~
Maniacal lonely(117638), Since 2011/6/19
China C-6 #1 in Season 3.
China B-1 #1 in Season 4.
China Top #1 in Season 5.

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 01:18:52 AM »
My advice is someone to mail this topic to admins via mail so they can see, because I am not sure that admins will see this one, as I can see that their activity on the forum is minimal, to not say none. So, Carlos I think it would be for the best to send the link to admins via mail. BTW nice post, totally agree with you.

GKO TOP UP

• Legendary Team
  • ????????????????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 01:37:58 AM »
????????? ????? 8) 8) 8)
???????? GKO ????????????

BirthSuper4

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2013, 02:09:42 AM »
+1...I agree with you Carlost.  8)

liverfishza

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2013, 02:33:30 AM »
-1....i can waiting ho ho

guricito

• National Team
  • No siempre ganan los poderosos.-
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 03:27:31 AM »
+1... Estoy de acuerdo con usted Carlos

+1...I agree with you Carlos
LOS GURISES F.C
 ARGENTINA NATIONAL  MANAGER- Winner World Cup Temp. 4

HSTEHSTE

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2013, 04:43:58 AM »
I agree with you Carlos. And please don't write his name like"Carlost" for it looks like having a car stolen or something :)
Home Town of Victoire

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2013, 07:20:52 AM »
Good advice from CarlosT...I hope someone is paying attention
 8)

- The construction of buildings is too long and should be shortened construction period of 14 days to 3-5 days

Golex I think you are right, but only for low quality facilities. Higher quality facilities should probably not only cost more, but also take longer to complete imho. Something like this:

Upgrade               Days for upgrade construction
Very Bad                                     3
Bad                                             7 (1 wk)
Okay                                           14 (2 wks)
Good                                           28 (4 wks)
Very Good                                   56 (8 wks)
The Best                                     112 (16 wks = approx. 1 season)

After all...upgrading a facility to "the best" quality is the ultimate achievement in GKO...one can never make another upgrade...NEVER
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Ravachol

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2013, 07:39:35 AM »
Yeah, if only one of them was reading our complains/suggestions....But i'm really afraid they don't. Or just don't give a shit, who knows....

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2013, 07:54:02 AM »
Dear Brian, I think that Your proposal is for the construction of buildings is unfavorable for players who have just started in this game and favors managers who already have a "very good" and "The Best "Academy. And You know how long to raise money for the facilities and how much to an exacting job.
Many managers succeed to start the construction of facilities at the time before the start of the new season and if this period is more prolonged, would be disadvantaged compared to those who have "Very good" and the "Best" Academy!

My team: FC Golex (131510)
GKO MODERATOR of Croatia*****
Nickname - Golex (66825)

Mr. D

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2013, 10:03:29 AM »
As a game developer, IMHO, I don't know why the support of GKO is so bad, even a lot of players give large number of feed backs to Admin. The support is really a important work as developing!!! I know, basically all the technique guys don't want to speed time on supporting and writing document, so what I can guess is this game is developed by several friends, maybe 3 programmers, 1 artist, 1 game designer (maybe the designer is also responsible for supporting - Admin...). Good job, guys!!!  8)

As a game player, I just want to know what will happens, and when. We lost, Admin!!  :-\
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 10:05:43 AM by Mr. D »
DT. Chelsea

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2013, 10:52:57 AM »
If things wont change, its best to just close it or try to sell it to someone actually interested.
I think this could have been pretty profitable for you (still can), obviously so far it was more of a free time project.

Derfos

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2013, 10:57:47 AM »
If they really cared about the game they would talk to us and discuss on important matter, unfortunately they don't which is stupid because they have very active users that have really good ideas to develop the game towards better.
At least give a calendar on whats happening..

« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 03:55:33 PM by Derfos »
Black Star

Season 10 Runner up Top Level & Cup
Season 9 Top Level Third
Season 8 Champion Top Level
Season 7 Champion B-3  &  Cup Winner
Season 6 Champion C-5
Season 5 Champion D-13  &  Cup Winner

dragon90

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2013, 11:06:44 AM »
We just want to officially know when season 8th is going to start  ;)
Alessandria 1990 F.C. (128523)

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2013, 11:48:03 AM »
Carlos, I see that you complain so much of the costs, because there are friendly etc etc, but did not hesitate from buying a young dr 15000g in a week's salary ... before writing all this, however, partly share, have you ever thought about the gap that divides small companies like mine just signed up with structures from your super? if there was something that limits the growth of the companies that are already large, as would the new club to emerge? I answer myself, it would be impossible ..... already was a mistake many companies grow so so fast in the first 3 seasons 4, was used to put a brake on before, but in this sense, unfortunately the admins and programmers of the game prove to be amateurs .... think about it a little bit!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2013, 12:47:19 PM »
Carlos, I see that you complain so much of the costs, because there are friendly etc etc, but did not hesitate from buying a young dr 15000g in a week's salary ... before writing all this, however, partly share, have you ever thought about the gap that divides small companies like mine just signed up with structures from your super?

Believe it or not, i know what it feels to be playing in lower division, with low incomes. If you look at my club's history, you will also notice that i started playing in D level (the lowest division avaliable in Argentina), i received a team placed 14th and i couln't be promoted in season 2, so i were stuck 1 1/2 season i D level, managers would've left the game under those circunstances i started. Nobody gave me something for free, my club is almost 2 years old, if you're good enough your club might be even better than mine in 2 years, who knows...... my club is better than many clubs older than mine, so why not? It's all about manager's skills, some luck and a lot of time!
And as you said, i didn't hesitate to hire a player paying a high salary, but i did it assuming that i can keep him without losing money (i pointed that i'm not losing money each week, because i'm active enough to compensate those expenditures in club activities, remember that).
I am not requesting more matches to receive more money, i pointed that i wanted to enjoy the game, i will play matches monday and tuesday, after that activities will be all i will need to do, if somebody else would be managing an argentina NT and we would be playing a World Cup, it would be fine, but right now the game doesn't offer anything to none of us. Are you satisfied with the current enviroment?

But still, believe it or not, i said many times that new teams should receive more than 35% if they want to sell their players, i don't know if you didn't see it or you never considered those post, i am aware that new clubs should receive a similar enviroment than i received when i started here.
About player wages.... al i can say is that this ridiculous wage/salary system damages ALL OF US, i have seen average players receiving 40k each week, do you think that's good for the game? If somebody wants to sell a good player, because he wants to improve something in their club, he always wants to maximize their incomes, this stupid wage rule killed their incomes greatly, this change damaged smaller teams far more than the big ones, will you tell me that i didn't complain with the new enviroment too?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 01:04:57 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

paapaak

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2013, 12:56:15 PM »
+1 to CarlosT proposal

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2013, 01:18:10 PM »
Carlos, I see that you complain so much of the costs, because there are friendly etc etc, but did not hesitate from buying a young dr 15000g in a week's salary ... before writing all this, however, partly share, have you ever thought about the gap that divides small companies like mine just signed up with structures from your super? if there was something that limits the growth of the companies that are already large, as would the new club to emerge? I answer myself, it would be impossible ..... already was a mistake many companies grow so so fast in the first 3 seasons 4, was used to put a brake on before, but in this sense, unfortunately the admins and programmers of the game prove to be amateurs .... think about it a little bit!
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2013, 01:51:05 PM »
Unfortunately there were several errors in evaluation at the beginning of the game, which are now being extended and try to remedy with continuous changes of the rules, such as the market (which has become absurd) .. in this repeat the inefficiency and the level amateur programmers, but in this they reply with a growing demand for services to be provided with tokens ... that will lead to certain death of the game in a short time and people who spend more than makes tokens not speed up this process ... We would take a serious stance and close observation of the current model of game with their devices, not only directed towards the tokenari, but to do this i think it will be very difficult ... we must sail in sight ..... and i do not think even admin sincerely read these posts!

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2013, 01:53:15 PM »
Let me be clear that my attacks are not those who are further along in the game, they are just a little bit sorry for what I see in the outlook of the game its