Author Topic: POLL: MotS?????  (Read 19424 times)

leonhart

• Professional team
    • View Profile
POLL: MotS?????
« on: March 05, 2013, 05:56:04 PM »
lol indonesia?  are they kidding?

kidding? WCL have 4 different champions until last season, and 1 of them is Indonesian club. So?
Manager of Banteta FC

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: POLL: MotS?????
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 06:07:33 PM »
Lets look like this. He hadn't have to use MOTS in Indonesian league and used both them in WCC :) Polish team have to use MOTS in own competition. At past years in WCC wasn't very competitive. Some teams played only a few games with really hard rivals. And when used MOTS could go through .
IMHO first real champion is fc.Superfrancis from season 6.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

leonhart

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 06:25:35 PM »
Lets look like this. He hadn't have to use MOTS in Indonesian league and used both them in WCC :) Polish team have to use MOTS in own competition. At past years in WCC wasn't very competitive. Some teams played only a few games with really hard rivals. And when used MOTS could go through .
IMHO first real champion is fc.Superfrancis from season 6.

Nice opinion   8)
however, IMHO, it's just about ur strategy to use MotS in a right time, right opponent, and right competition. nothing could really forced a manager to use MotS, so I can't agree with ur opinion that a Polish team have to use MotS in local cmpetition. but once again, it's just my opinion, and I appreciate ur opinion highly, as highly as I appreciate Polish TL which is one of most competitive in GKO  :)
Manager of Banteta FC

MooDonut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 06:50:21 PM »
 ;) ;) ;)

I think if no Mots in WCC  .   Is good idea?  It's fairly for some league.

??????????? ????????????????

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 07:10:41 PM »
;) ;) ;)

A game without MotS would be perfect.
A WCC without MotS would be a good start.
My team: (95928)

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 07:32:56 PM »
;) ;) ;)

Agree so much.. MOTS is totally useless in this game and only provides cheating and so on. Also its effect is way too strong, a 15% boost seems like a legit amount but it seems like it gives more than 30% which is hilarious :p

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2013, 07:36:36 PM »
yeah.... i think mots is a must but needs to be weakened or suffer morale drops to peeps that participate when used

Rasha

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2013, 07:43:31 PM »
;) ;) ;)

+1

Ologga

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2013, 08:09:37 PM »
I am demanding a game WITHOUT MOTS since the last 2 years.

I am tired of ask always the same and no answer from admin.

NO M.O.T.S. and NO PREMIUM SPORTIVE ADVANTAGES.

I have suffered incredible number of unfair mots, many of them without justification.

Now I can win the champions using mots, against an user that has premium advantages, what is unfair there?, both???...

I have mots for WCC because I play in a 'weak' league or because I have built an enough strong team for not need use mots in league against users that play me with mots?.

In GKO there is people complaining that users from weak leagues can use mots in WCC, I complain that countries with hardest leagues have more cup rounds, more training and more money, ... Other users complaining that premium users have more energy and advantages, ... everybody is here complaining about everything, GKO has many mistakes and problems and it seems that nobody wants to repair them.

Then, GKO is a full absurdity. There are many thing to change and they do nothing.

This game or any game can't be fair with mots and premium advantages, these are the main reasons for many users get bored and leave the game. It's not very beautiful to win a cup or wcc using mots and it's not fair to lose it because your opponent has used a mots for modify the match score.

I thouth last thursday in not use my mots in WCC but finaly, with an interminable list of mots suffered, I decided to use it.

The reality is that we have been demanding to remove mots since we began in the game in 2011 January, and we have only receive no answer from admin and a big number of insults from people that likes mots.

I am absolutely tired of this subject, specially because nobody do something for at least, give as an answer and a reason.

The end.

PD: I gave a solution some months ago, all teams have 1 or 2 MOTS for each competition, and not can use them in other competitions, then if you don't use league mots in your league, you lose that mots, the same with WCC mots and Cup mots. But as always, nobody answered me at least with a 'thanks for give an idea'. As I said, I am absolutely tired of GKO.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 08:39:47 PM by Oberstdorf »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2013, 09:59:26 PM »
I have suffered incredible number of unfair mots, many of them without justification.

You have too many enemies here, and i'm afraid that is not because your team's strenght......

I have mots for WCC because I play in a 'weak' league or because I have built an enough strong team for not need use mots in league against users that play me with mots?.

How does german teams perform in WCC? You have your answer there..... Your team is strong (in a different way than others, but it's strong) your league rivals are few, and weak.

In GKO there is people complaining that users from weak leagues can use mots in WCC, I complain that countries with hardest leagues have more cup rounds, more training and more money

When the next season start, you will receive 1.5M as Cup champion, some managers will play the same match number than you and won't receive nothing. And i am NOT watching them complaining, do you?

Then, GKO is a full absurdity. There are many thing to change and they do nothing.

Is that our fault? Because you seem to release all your anger at us......

I thouth last thursday in not use my mots in WCC but finaly, with an interminable list of mots suffered, I decided to use it.

Is's perfect, if you don't need them in league/cup, grab your advantage there, but don't come here posting "It's not very beautiful to win a cup or wcc using mots and it's not fair to lose it because your opponent has used a mots for modify the match score.", because believe it or not, your "victory" won't be beautiful either.

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2013, 11:06:06 PM »
Well I think MotS should be only in league ! You need to have really strong team to not lose against mots ! Sometimes it's just not fair ...

My Team : Coffe Shop      

Ologga

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2013, 11:13:05 PM »

You have too many enemies here, and i'm afraid that is not because your team's strenght......

No, that is the result of speak high and clear, it's my form, and it's not my problem if some people doesn't like it.

How does german teams perform in WCC? You have your answer there..... Your team is strong (in a different way than others, but it's strong) your league rivals are few, and weak.

I can't answer why 'german' teams prefer to spend their mots against me without any justification to use them in WCC, they damage continuosly Germany and now thanks to my performance, 2nd Top Level ranked team has the possibility of go directly to group stage. Most of them are only satelit teams of thailand that their users have created for who knows what reason.. I wish it would be 16 strong teams in my league, but there aren't by the moment. I need it.

In GKO there is people complaining that users from weak leagues can use mots in WCC, I complain that countries with hardest leagues have more cup rounds, more training and more money

When the next season start, you will receive 1.5M as Cup champion, some managers will play the same match number than you and won't receive nothing. And i am NOT watching them complaining, do you?

For that I must win the cup, I compare germany cup with spain cup or other countries with 11 rounds and in those countries teams play against more bots than german teams. Every cups IMHO must have the same number of teams and if the money is a problem, no money awards. I don't understand why we must receive money for win a tittle.

Is that our fault? Because you seem to release all your anger at us......

No, don't mix it, I speak always about gko owner's neglect that seems that don't want to make any improvement, as user I feel abandoned by gko. All managers are victims of that.

Is's perfect, if you don't need them in league/cup, grab your advantage there, but don't come here posting "It's not very beautiful to win a cup or wcc using mots and it's not fair to lose it because your opponent has used a mots for modify the match score.", because believe it or not, your "victory" won't be beautiful either.

It's absolutely real, a WCC won with mots doesn't give me the same feeling, I don't want to give anything to an hipotethic 'victory' on thursday. A game played with mots or advantages won't give the same taste that a game played 100% equal.

These were my opinions, at least I say what I am thinking, I fight and work for try to change many many things in the game, many other users are silent and hidden always, and they seem to be nice people, nevertheless who say things clear is more.. 'ugly'. I am sorry very much but I will continue saying my opinions, no matter who doesn't like that, at least you use to give an answer.

Many times I decide not write anymore in this forum, no support and never answered by admin, as much complains someone doesn't like that idea, I have never seen admin taking any idea given here, to write here is lost time.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 11:16:23 PM by Oberstdorf »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2013, 11:15:49 PM »
Well I think MotS should be only in league ! You need to have really strong team to not lose against mots ! Sometimes it's just not fair ...

IMHO, the biggest problem with MotS is that keepers becomes way better!
I received 3 MotS this season, i were far better than my oponent in those matches and still, i won one, drew another (lost in the randomness that PK has) and i lost another, even if my opponent player's performance ended decent or bad, keepers played amazing matches (their ratings were 7, 7 and 8 ).
MotS increases players's skills, it's understandable somehow, but the problem comes when we talk about a team that can't be dominated even if his oponent uses MotS and you find an extra barrier there.

And the biggest problem comes atfer you receive a MotS, because our own player's morale drops significantly. I had my attacking players in superb morale, i lost a match because of MotS and i never recovered that attacking strenght after that, it's not only the match lost itself, the biggest problem is its collateral damage  :(

Ologga

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2013, 11:49:57 PM »
Just one question here.

Why Bosnian, Serbian and Croatian league is not on this poll?

Bosnia and Herzegovina:
2nd in World Club Champions Cup ranking and 5th in National ranking.

Serbia:
3rd in World Club Champions Cup ranking and 4th in National ranking.

Croatia:
7th in World Club Champions Cup ranking and 10 in National ranking.

And there is Indonesia (21/12)

Romania also have quality league.

Balkan je najjaci  :D  =  Balkan is the best !

As for the MotS there has to be a change ! Because someone is playing in weaker league , so he use the mots for WCC. Someone in stronger league so no mots in WCC . There has to be only in league or 1 in league and 1 in Cup ! But to have in WCC is just stupid .

For me is more easy than that, mots must be removed.

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2013, 12:36:18 AM »
Oberstdorf I am just giving suggestion , because we all know that MotS will be here for long time ! But when it is here , they should make it equally for everyone ... 
My Team : Coffe Shop      

Ologga

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2013, 12:47:29 AM »
Oberstdorf I am just giving suggestion , because we all know that MotS will be here for long time ! But when it is here , they should make it equally for everyone ...

The same suggestion that I gave, ;) but something say me that this one won't be accepted by admin as the rest of ideas.

PD: I gave a solution some months ago, all teams have 1 or 2 MOTS for each competition, and not can use them in other competitions, then if you don't use league mots in your league, you lose that mots, the same with WCC mots and Cup mots.

johnblasa

• All Star Team
  • ARTICA SPORT GORA
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2013, 01:10:26 AM »
Absolutely agree to eliminate unnecessary mots ... In recent seasons the changes in the game have been unacceptable, targeted only to earn money, in the first two or three seasons were put in place nice and useful ideas.... I do not understand because in addition to the changes related to money not being heard also the important requirements, such as: Adjust the market, the game engine, tactics, replacements, stats, game schedules and other .... in this way are likely to loss of customers!

I'm agree with the fact that the Balcanians leagues are important and strong in this game, but to understand the strength of a league will not just look at the rank or skill in WCC ... The difficulty of a league you can see the goodness of the technique of roses of all sixteen teams of the various Top Level and of the minor series! in some leagues are only 5-6 teams that are at war for victory and they goes in WCC and grow up the rnak statistics....At the end is not so important to know which is the strongest league ... interesting to you so much??
ARTICA SPORT MANAGER JB - ARTICA SPORT

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2013, 10:46:46 AM »
The same suggestion that I gave, ;) but something say me that this one won't be accepted by admin as the rest of ideas.

There are lots of simple and good ideas out there, but someone has to read them first.
Pretty sure theres no one from staff actively looking at the forum else we wouldnt be seeing the new season only with some fixes to their previous questionable changes.

Ologga

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2013, 10:55:51 AM »

There are lots of simple and good ideas out there, but someone has to read them first.
Pretty sure theres no one from staff actively looking at the forum else we wouldnt be seeing the new season only with some fixes to their previous questionable changes.

+1

we are here, speaking, suggesting but not feedback from owners, never.

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2013, 12:18:13 PM »
good to talk about the root of this issue,

as the number of users in each country is very low and therefore causes no interest in your register or remain within,

and that the key to any game is to achieve significant challenges and so far to more than 95% of all users, this game does not succeed

my attention that many modifications aparescan mainly looking to get more money, this could be a good deal for administrators, but it would be even better if we are more business, and this is what we mainly long here

if they can get publicity for each country, considering that there are no more than 10 active users as well .. 30-40 enrolled incertos can put in pages, newspapers. and invest in advertising the game and not for the game, which to me are linked

if we have more competition instead of earning more money by changing the system to consume Tolken., this game will disappear
and will happen for one thing ...... boredom

not only need more tools, if not greater, and therefore, better competition

this is essential in any game ... or it does not exist

MathewsPateras

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2013, 03:47:45 PM »
Where is Admin? Admin is laughing at all our suggestions.

Admin never reply at the forum, never see them in the forum discussions, never explain where they are going with GKO.... Only want our money. Money in the pocket and laugh and laugh.

GKO will lose many users, including myself possibly. Much will have to change this shit!!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 04:05:28 PM by MathewsPateras »

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2013, 08:05:45 PM »
is an excellent game, but lack the most important
at least for 95% of all countries
be competitive, achieve glory for a great challenge

I'm sure this is a job for administrators so investing in advertising would bring both benefits, since the adm. could sell a better product because the amount of users is vital for sponsors
Besides possessing higher return for domestic products

the big problem is bigger and requires change and transformation of the game itself

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2013, 08:07:03 AM »
- OP -

MotS have been a hot topic of discussion (those off-topic posts have been moved here) so I thought this poll was in order. There was a similar poll a while ago but I think it was

Personally I would only support keeping MotS in the game if three conditions were met:
1 - The effect of MotS should be variable, depending on average player morale. Only if EVERY player that appears in a match had "superb" morale would the effect be what we have today. This would be halved for each ranking lower the average is. e.g. if avg. player morale was "good" the effect would be 1/4 of current. At okay it would be 1/8 and so on.
2 - You have to earn them through what I would call "activity" and "reputation". By activity, I mean (consecutive?) days logging into GKO. By reputation, maybe a points system based on club ranking?
3 - They have a cost proportional to the effect. Extra condition loss from the match and/or temporary reductions in manager energy/replenishment rate

Unfortunately, I really doubt this kind of "major change"* will ever be realized...so we should probably just do away with them all together. So I vote for option 2
 >:(
But that's just my opinion...

The poll will run for 30 days
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 08:18:09 AM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2013, 08:17:48 AM »
Just remove it already, really sick of getting MOTS'd by someone's second team in the cup. Damn it.

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2013, 08:18:45 AM »
mot is suck......

this ss i got 6 mots totally

wit  1win  2draw and 3 lose

it suck ....... it make me at the third place now and left a little hope for me to promote

if it dont have mot i must have secure promote for sure

atlast  mot is the most worst thing in   ''GKO''

>:( >:( >:( >:(