Author Topic: How important is Rushing out  (Read 3856 times)

endlessmeans

• National Team
    • View Profile
How important is Rushing out
« on: February 26, 2013, 07:44:50 AM »
Both my keepers have excellent reflex and handling, decent everything else. One of them has only 8 in rushing out. How important is rushing out for goalkeepers?

What about one on ones? Does anyone have a keeper with 15+ one on ones? Does he keep many cleansheets? =P

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Re: How important is Rushing out
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 07:03:44 AM »
not sure about rushing out, but "one on ones" is 1 of 4 skills considered when the GK is facing a one-on-one situation in a match along with positioning, handling, and reflex. 
Hope that helps   :)
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 09:52:12 AM »
I found it quite useful.
When i developed my keeper, i tried to understand wich skills increases each keeper stat on my player's report. Rushing out increases GKS (goalkeeper save) faster than any other skill, and that includes handling and reflexes.

When i realized that i tought: what does a keeper need most in GKO matches? And i realized that GKS skill must be higher than GKO (goalkeeper one on one) because you receive more shots on goals than one on one situations (unless you use an unneficient offside trap).

Another funny thing would be: is handling "that" important? My guess is not! IRL it does, a lot! But in GKO game engine when a keeper receives a shot, 3 things can happen:

1 - Goal.
2 - The keeper grab the ball.
3 - The ball is tipped away by the keeper.

Considering that there's no corner kick after the ball is tipped away and the fact that there's no second chance goal, is handling really important?

My keeper were the lab mice :P his current handling is 14, improved rushing out to 15 and i focus on secundary skills as well. He is 6/5/5 and his current experience is 6. Premium report says he is level 65, GKS 59 GKO56. I'm sure that if i would've a higher LA keeper, the final outcome would be far amazing.
My team: (95928)

endlessmeans

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 10:00:42 AM »
I think reflex and handling train the most with the keeper training. Ok, so one says one on ones is important, another says not that much since not too many one on ones. I play football manager, and rushing out in that game is for the keeper to run out to cut off at through ball. I have seen keepers in that game not go out for a ball they had plenty of time to get to before the opposing players. So, I suppose I shall see how many throughballs are sent per game in this game, assuming it means the same thing.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 10:10:32 AM »
Carlos, I thought  that this information is Top Secret,lol
Mine keeper is level 63 cause his exp is only 3. He is 7/7/5 and ha s GKS 60 GKO 57. Generally I like what you said about game engine.
IMHO, handling and reflex are same counted to GKS as rushing out.

PS it is interesting that in total level your GK is better: 65 to 63 but in GKS is 59 to 60 and in GKO 56 to 57 for mine.
Mine GK is more typical, very good handling and reflex, good side non-GK skills and pretty good others GK skills. Rushing out is 13.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 10:34:37 AM »
It was secret, for some time hehehe.
endlessmenas, i'm 32 years old, and in real life i played as keeper since i was 7, i know how important is handling, but this is not real life, and GKO engine has its weakness as well, i just gave you my points about the game engine, understood?
Now, my keeper's level is high because experience, when his experience was 3 (like ruta's keeper) his level was around 60, but he was CA5 back then.

The point is that my keeper's CA is a really low 6 (it shouldn't be more than 6.1) and he is on par than a CA7 keeper (like ruta's), only because experience? Who knows, all i can say is that i'm really satisfied with my keeper's final outcome
My team: (95928)

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2024, 06:12:16 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2024, 02:47:51 AM »

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2024, 02:49:01 AM »

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team