Author Topic: [Gokickoff Update] Changes in the player transfer system (Launch after season 7)  (Read 36148 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
1. We will introduce "Signing On Fee" which is the amount of money that a team need to pay to the player upon bidding success.
[Signing On Fee = 50 x (Offered Wage - Base Wage).] (Base Wage is the estimated wage by the system)

This system will decrease the problem of unreasonable offered wages.
Example : Bid a player for 500K and offer wage for 10K (Base Wage =  3K ) => Must pay Signing On Fee for 50 x (10K - 3K)

2. We will increase the amount of transfer value when selling a player, which is promoted from your academy. (Previous system =  35%)

3. We will increase the bonus of the transfer value when selling a player, which is promoted from your academy, from 5% to 10%.
This means that you receive at most 80% + 10% = 90% when selling any player promoted from your academy.

4. The percentage of money a team receives from selling a player will increase faster than the previous version.
We use straight line model for the previous version, whereas we will use curve model for the new version.
This means that at the beginning the percentage of money will increase faster. (This change applies to all players.)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 04:43:27 AM by admin »

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
Finally!
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

GKO TOP UP

• Legendary Team
  • ????????????????????
    • View Profile
Good news!!!!!!!!!!  ;)
???????? GKO ????????????

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
seen....

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
1.  :-\  will this solve the problem or just raise the cost of buying players? IMO this fee should instead be based on the difference between offered bid and "automatic" base wage...thus, if base salary is not increased, there is zero signing-on fee. The signing-on fee should only be involved when a player is getting a pay raise as part of the transfer.
 8) 8) 8) 8)
Anyway, I just hope managers can no longer win players with bids that put their wage budget beyond the limit the player room quality allows...

2.  8)

3.  8) 8)

4.  8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 06:23:04 AM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

RayLei

• Youth team
    • View Profile
1.  :-\  will this solve the problem or just raise the cost of buying players? IMO this fee should instead be based on the difference between offered bid and "automatic" base wage...thus, if base salary is not increased, there is zero signing on fee. Anyway, I just hope managers can no longer win players with bids that put their wage budget beyond the limit the player room quality allows...

Totally support you point!
It's unacceptable to pay 30*wage as signing on fee, the base wage must be deducted. For example, if I want buy a CA9 players whose value is ove 1.2M, and the base wage he asks is 20,000G+, this means I have to pay at least 600,000G signing on fee. And if you wanna win the bit, you have to pay even more. The cost is to much.

??

• National Team
  • mes que un club
    • View Profile
    • ?????
"Signing On Fee" is too high :-X :-X :-X
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 07:33:11 AM by ?? »
?????????????Please click on the picture! Surprises for you!

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
i agree on the signing on fee part ---- means yer have to paid 30000G sof for 1000g wages, just wondering how fast is the selling percentage of the curve model works then..

TommyJ

• Professional team
    • View Profile
1.  :-\  will this solve the problem or just raise the cost of buying players? IMO this fee should instead be based on the difference between offered bid and "automatic" base wage...thus, if base salary is not increased, there is zero signing on fee. Anyway, I just hope managers can no longer win players with bids that put their wage budget beyond the limit the player room quality allows...

I agree with Brian, signing on fee should be deference between base (asked) wage and offered wage * 30. For example if i'm the only one who bid for player who let's say ask 7000 G p/w, why should be forced to pay 210k more for the player when there is no other manager to compete with.
Macedonia Top Level winner - season 5; season 7
Macedonia Top Level runner up - season 6; season 9

HSTEHSTE

• Professional team
    • View Profile
+1 Brian!
Home Town of Victoire

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Good news:)
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Ravachol

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
 :) :) :) :)

really good news!!!

TommyJ

• Professional team
    • View Profile
What about free players ??? Is "signing on fee" rule will be implemented for them, and we should pay 70 wages to sign them ???
Macedonia Top Level winner - season 5; season 7
Macedonia Top Level runner up - season 6; season 9

Archiebald387

• Professional team
  • World class manager
    • View Profile
Admin good news, but u must do something for new players. New players shouldn't have transfer fee (40% of transfer value) at the beggining when they get club and players in club. Those players should sell for a full price (80% of transfer value), cause u know that players are not good, so they need to sell them, get some money, and then start to build own squad with new (promoted from academy or boughted) players...
Cartoons C.F. manager

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
+1 for Brian!

Other rules are quiet good. But I'm wondering about rule 2, for how much will you increase amount of transfer value when selling a player promoted from academy? Give us exact percentage, please...
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 10:29:55 AM by shomyguca »
Team: Krivaca United
Manager: ser shomika
SERBIA EX U-21 Manager (season 8-9)

HSTEHSTE

• Professional team
    • View Profile
Yes, Archie brought up serious issue.
Home Town of Victoire

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile
Who will get the money from "Signing On Fee"? Seller club? The player? Gamemaster? ???

Archiebald387

• Professional team
  • World class manager
    • View Profile
Yes, Archie brought up serious issue.
Thank you  :)

+1
Cartoons C.F. manager

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
Not the most ideal, but much better than it is now. Thanks

My team: FC Golex (131510)
GKO MODERATOR of Croatia*****
Nickname - Golex (66825)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Brothers and sisters, our prayers were heard, allellujah!!!!!  :P

The crazy wages madness had to end, it was time! An argentinian manager offered 44k weekly for a 7/7 player, and he was paying 20k for a CA7 keeper, it was a crazy situation!

Singing fee is good IMHO, it will push managers to avoid increasing wages and to increase their transfer fee, increasing the seller's income.

I have 3 questions:

What will happen to currently loaned out players? Will we receive only 40% if we want to sell them nexr season (that would happen with current system).

Will the "X" factor that determines a transfer fee's important remain random?

What about recently promoted youth? Please, give us (at least) a 60% for them.
My team: (95928)

Ravachol

• All Star Team
    • View Profile

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
Well the money goes in the air I guess !! I like the % increase ... We just have to wait to see for how much will it increase ...

+1 for brian suggestion !
My Team : Coffe Shop      

dc20081222

• National Team
    • View Profile
I have to say some changes are nice. But I think you have to do some thing to attract new players. They can only get 40% from their initial players. So they can't develop enough to catch up old players and they may be easy to give up this game since they have no motivation to go on.

Please give them at least 60% for their initial players!

muchccc

• Youth team
    • View Profile
I have to say some changes are nice. But I think you have to do some thing to attract new players. They can only get 40% from their initial players. So they can't develop enough to catch up old players and they may be easy to give up this game since they have no motivation to go on.

Please give them at least 60% for their initial players!
Support, I think admin should more consider the interests of new game player, so that they can have more game player to join the GKO?

?????

• Professional team
    • View Profile
I want to gibe 2 Advises for the Changes.
1.The signing on fee must pay by cash.that means,i can offer 500K transfer fee and 10K wage for a player when i have 800K(=500K+30*10K) at least.
2.Now we have a Signing on fee for player,transfer fee for Club.I think we need the old transfer system ....With a SUPPER X any more... Something will be so seay,Whose (Signing on fee+Transfer fee) is most,who win the player.In fact,now it is so difficoult to decide,how much transfer fee and wage to offer,if i want win the player...