Author Topic: [Gokickoff Update] Changes in the player transfer system (Launch after season 7)  (Read 36153 times)

dorpat

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Does this mean, that if i want a player, then it is reasonable to buy it this season (before the end), because the same player will cost more in the next season?

Assuming that i will find a player, where the others have not offered big wages.

Winner of National Cup Season 9 and Winner of National Cup Season 12

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
Does this mean, that if i want a player, then it is reasonable to buy it this season (before the end), because the same player will cost more in the next season?

Assuming that i will find a player, where the others have not offered big wages.

Yes  :(
My Team : Coffe Shop      

Nory Levi

• National Team
    • View Profile
I THINK SINGING ON FEE IS JUST X5 IS GOOD,X10 IS TOO HIGH,YEAH,I KNOW,I PAY A CA6 FC 40K A WEEK

totasef

• Youth team
    • View Profile
NO NO NO NO

You re messing the transfer system even more. Why complicate things ?

Even the older players dont get this system right, how will a newbie get along with it..

This is a bad idea.. It will work in short term but in long term it will cause problems just like this wage bid.

Remove the wage bid option and that's it.
Leave the transfer tax as it is and put some kind of limit of how much players you can trade in some time span. Say 5 players in 90 days period, after which you re obligated to pay extra 5% tax for the next player you sell.

Leave it simple

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
ok so it looks like the transfer tax is going to come regardless of public opinion :-[
  developers: :P         managers: >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Given this fact, I think this transfer tax should at least be waived for domestic transfers; besides domestic players, eventually this could also include foreign players that have played for some time (2-3 seasons, 50? apps) in the domestic league. This is done in other browser manager games, and would be appropriate here too imho.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 06:18:49 AM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Ologga

what do you mean, if I pay 2,000,000 price for any player, must I pay 10,000x30 more by the salary???. why? for repair something that works wrong I must pay more for buy a player?, is this real?, yes, must be, this is gko.

and more, we will obtain indirectly less money when we sell our players because the people won't pay us the money we want, they must reduce around 20% for satisface the salary tax, what is this???.

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
it is gko, TM is already screwed. i guess we all are playing different managers and we All can agree that GKO TM sucks a lot, all we can do is ask devs to not screw it more

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile

firecloud0102

• National Team
    • View Profile
Update : http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=12418.msg95762#msg95762
;) one thing must be considered...   the base wage may be changed in 3 days( player's value will change) , how to calculate the fee ?
?????????~
??Wanaka???????????E???TOP??????????TOP???
????????????????????

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Update : http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=12418.msg95762#msg95762

This is excellent news!  :-*

firecloud makes an interesting point, but I would guess it will be based on salary when placed on the transfer market, not at the moment of sale. Salary is calculated this way now; minimum salary bids in TM are often higher than current wages...

« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 06:34:57 AM by Brian Clough »

Karand United

• National Team
    • View Profile
[Signing On Fee = 50 x (Offered Wage - Base Wage).] (Base Wage is the estimated wage by the system)

That's mean if I buy player and [Offered Wage] equal [Base Wage],  for example
Signing On Fee = 50 x (3,870 - 3870) = 0 g

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
I want say public that this was Brian's idea. :) Admin did great thing. Good job guys!
I want to add my opinion.This TM system needs just one upgrade: DISABLE POSSIBILITY OF CHANGING BIDS. Placed bid is the end.You can offer bigger sum of money but not less one than first. If there is enough time please do it. We'll see high wages again,changed in last minute.Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 07:06:15 AM by Littmann »
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
[Signing On Fee = 50 x (Offered Wage - Base Wage).] (Base Wage is the estimated wage by the system)

That's mean if I buy player and [Offered Wage] equal [Base Wage],  for example
Signing On Fee = 50 x (3,870 - 3870) = 0 g
Yap.

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
Excellent!  8)
Team: Krivaca United
Manager: ser shomika
SERBIA EX U-21 Manager (season 8-9)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
That's some great news, as Littmann said, it was a Brian's idea, and i'm really happy about this change.

User's suggestion has been considered, that's a great step forward  8)
My team: (95928)

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
Finally a change in the right direction ! You could make it even more harsh like 100x ;]
The unnecessary wage change screwed the TM for a season BIG TIME.

Ologga

I don't understand clearly.

that means if we pay the price demanded, example 1,000,000 and besides we must pay 50 x salary?.

or we must pay the biggest of 1,000,000 & 50 x salary only?.

thanks in advance.

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile
Good news 8)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile

that means if we pay the price demanded, example 1,000,000 and besides we must pay 50 x salary?.

thanks in advance.

You will need to pay the tax ONLY if you offer a higher wage than requested, you can avoid to pay the tax if you are the only bidder and don't offer more than requested weekly wage.

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile

thanks in advance.

You will need to pay the tax ONLY if you offer a higher wage than requested, you can avoid to pay the tax if you are the only bidder and don't offer more than requested weekly wage.
But who takes the player? The largest wage offered,largest bid? Old system with X% factor is crap.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile

thanks in advance.

But who takes the player? The largest wage offered,largest bid? Old system with X% factor is crap.

The X crap will remain, admin never menctioned a change about it. The only difference is that users will have another reason to offer higher transfer fees (and avoid higher wages) than before.

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile
Admin, I have few questions.
1. Is "signing on fee" valid for free players?
2. Who will get the money from "signing on fee" when I sell my player-me or nobody?

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
Admin, I have few questions.
1. Is "signing on fee" valid for free players?
2. Who will get the money from "signing on fee" when I sell my player-me or nobody?

1. Yes, if they are purchased on the transfer market.
2. It goes nowhere. It disappears.

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
1. We will introduce "Signing On Fee" which is the amount of money that a team need to pay to the player upon bidding success.

This system will decrease the problem of unreasonable offered wages.
Example : Bid a player for 500K and offer wage for 10K (Base Wage =  3K ) => Must pay Signing On Fee for 50 x (10K - 3K)

2. We will increase the amount of transfer value when selling a player, which is promoted from your academy. (Previous system =  35%)

3. We will increase the bonus of the transfer value when selling a player, which is promoted from your academy, from 5% to 10%.
This means that you receive at most 80% + 10% = 90% when selling any player promoted from your academy.

4. The percentage of money a team receives from selling a player will increase faster than the previous version.
We use straight line model for the previous version, whereas we will use curve model for the new version.
This means that at the beginning the percentage of money will increase faster. (This change applies to all players.)
It's still 85%