General Category > Gokickoff Language Translation

Match commentary!Pls answers from all nations !

<< < (2/4) > >>

Fradel Rovajar:
Thanks a lot Brian, I very appreciate your kindness and initiative to answer my question. :)

Igecot:

--- Quote from: admin on December 18, 2012, 05:55:24 AM ---Macedonian match commentary is available. Kindly choose the 3th language from the bottom of the dropdown list.

--- End quote ---

I know that Macedonian match commentary is available I waited for it 4 months to be implemented ! But now there are some mistakes in it like {x} passed to ball to {y} etc...

Golex:
Similar but smaller problems in translation and there are translations of the Croatian language. However, there are bad translations on the home web page where the example set translation Player Shirt NO.,  (translate on croatian:Ne postavljajte dres igra?a.) translated: Don't place players SHirt NO! !!!
Such instances have more and I do not know whether the Croatian moderators responded and notified the admin
 :-[ :-\

Littmann:

--- Quote from: Golex123 on December 18, 2012, 10:32:47 PM ---Similar but smaller problems in translation and there are translations of the Croatian language. However, there are bad translations on the home web page where the example set translation Player Shirt NO.,  (translate on croatian:Ne postavljajte dres igra?a.) translated: Don't place players SHirt NO! !!!
Such instances have more and I do not know whether the Croatian moderators responded and notified the admin
 :-[ :-\

--- End quote ---
Player Shirt NO means Player Shirt NOMEN (NUMBER)---> Translation= Postavite brojeve igraca!

toto88:
thai pleasss :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version